Rubicon Express® Performance Suspension Parts ReviewsShop Rubicon Express »
| Posted by Mike | (St Croix, VI)
I bought a 3" lifted 1995 Grand Cherokee. The steering parts were quite worn creating the death wobble. Although the man who sold me the Jeep told that he had just installed high quality track bar, it pales in comparison to the Rubicon. I plan on replacing all rusted and bent suspension and steering components with Rubicon Express!
| Posted by Rob | (Burnt Church, NB)
Just what I needed to make proper alignment after I've lifted my Unlimited like 3.5". Fast shipping and a reasonable price. I would recommend this for anyone with a mild lift, but not with 5"+.
| Posted by Jay | (Massapequa, NY)
The Economy kit is really easy to install. This took about half an hour, and about an hour to align my Jeep properly. Only 2" of lift but the difference is awesome. Especially when I go off the highway!
| Posted by Jack | (Atholville, NB)
I have a heavy winch and Smittybilt XRC bumper installed on my Jeep, and the front became too low. I bougth a set of 3" front springs and they lifted the front back where it should be.
- Arnott® - Replacement Air SuspensionStarting at: $130.24$130.24
- Daystar® - ComfortRide™ Front Leveling KitStarting at: $39.95$39.95
- Lakewood® - Traction BarsStarting at: $85.94$85.94
- ReadyLIFT® - 1.0" - 1.5" ADD-A-LEAFStarting at: $99.95$99.95
- Suncore® - Suspension Upgrade KitStarting at: $410.97$410.97
- Timbren® - Suspension Rubber Helper Spring KitStarting at: $221.11$221.11