Extreme Duty Lift Kit by Rubicon Express®. This lift kit provides a 4.5" increase in ride height with a huge increase in wheel articulation and flexibility for an improved level of off-road performance. Kit includes replacement leaf springs, shims, shackles, U-bolts, and drop brackets for rear shocks, transfer case, front track bar, and more. Pitman arm offsets incorrect steering angles that develop after vehicle is lifted, and extended length braided stainless steel brake lines provide freedom from corrosion. Choose mono- or twin-tube shock absorber design.
- Provides a 4.5" increase in ride height with a huge increase in wheel articulation and flexibility for an improved level of off-road performance
- Provides clearance for tires up to 33" in diameter x 12.5" wide
- Includes 4 wide, extreme-use leaf springs with durable powder coat finish
- Choose twin-tube shocks for value and a softer ride on pavement
- Choose mono-tube shocks for more control and less undulation on rough, uneven terrain
- Longer-length braided stainless steel brake lines are more durable and resistant to deterioration than OEM ones
- Greasable polyurethane bushings provide resilient cushioning that resists oil-based contaminants, drying, and crumbling
- Available sway bar disconnect kit lets you manually release your sway bar for uninhibited wheel articulation
- Pitman arm offsets incorrect steering angles that develop after vehicle is lifted
- Transfer case lowering spacers and hardware eliminate higher levels of driveline angle, vibration, and wear after vehicle is lifted
- Drop brackets effectively relocate the position of rear shocks, center transfer case, and front lower track bar
- U-bolts and rear leaf spring shims are available
- Manufactured in the United States
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
For the 1987-1995 YJ Wrangler owner who wants a more aggressive level of vehicle lift for advanced off-roading, the Rubicon Express 4.5" Extreme Duty Lift Kit delivers it with the heavy-duty components you'll need for big wheel clearance and extreme levels of wheel articulation. 1987-1995 YJ Wranglers were never offered with sway bar disconnect assemblies that became optional equipment on newer JK Wranglers. This kit includes them should you wish to upgrade your YJ with this articulation-enhancing feature. Because when you're on the trails, wheel articulation counts as much as ride height does. More wheel travel means less body roll, and less body roll means a successful climb or descent. Tires belong planted on the ground as flat as possible, not spinning in the air freely as you struggle to climb out of a Jeep that landed on its side. Experienced off-roaders know that while it's easy to handle visible rises and drops, being truly prepared for extreme off-roading means preparing your vehicle with proper clearance and wheel travel, so holes hidden by grass or water won't make you you're your balance.
Because tuning your vehicle's suspension is also a constant battle against noise, vibration, and harshness at speed, spacer pieces are made out of durable polyurethane. Unlike metal spacers, polyurethane cushions vibrations while retaining the ability to support the heaviest loads. And while they replicate the ability of rubber to absorb impacts, these polyurethane spacers won't degrade or crumble upon exposure to oil-based contaminants or the elements. Rubicon Express backs the durability of all components with a limited lifetime warranty against failure due to manufacturing defects.1,129.99 1,609.99
Founded in Sacramento in 1996, Rubicon Express has always been about Jeep off-road enthusiasts creating inventive products for Jeep off-road enthusiasts. Specializing in Jeeps has consistently allowed the company to create the type of off-road kits that come without the compromises made by universal aftermarket kit manufacturers. Quality and customer service have been top priorities at Rubicon Express since their earliest days, and the company backs the reliability of all its products with a limited lifetime warranty. Whether you're looking for a subtle amount of ride height increase for slightly bigger tires or a huge amount of lift, you'll find superior products and hardware that increase your Jeep's off-road ability without compromising ride comfort. CARiD is proud to offer the best values on Rubicon Express short-arm and long-arm lift kits, coil springs, shock absorbers, drive shafts, leaf springs, control arms with super flex joints, and other components.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.