Extreme Duty 4-Link Long Arm Lift Kit by Rubicon Express®. Rubicon Express offers beefed up lift kits with a 4-link design in the front and a choice of 3- or 4-link rear layout. Choose a 4-link rear which emphasizes axle stability for the best street handling, or a 3-link rear which emphasizes articulation for the best rock crawling ability. Kits are available with 3.5", 4.5", or 5.5" of body lift, with or without mono-tube shock absorbers.
- Both kits come with a 4-link front layout for excellent steering, handling, and ride comfort
- 4-link rear is best all-around street/off-road combination for the off-roader who commutes on the road during the week
- 3-link rear provides good on-road comfort and stability with a greater degree of wheel articulation than the 4-link rear
- Kits are available with 3.5", 4.5", or 5.5" of body lift (purchase components together as a kit, or separately)
- 3.5" kit allows 35" diameter x 12.5" wide tires, 4.5" kit allows 37" diameter x 12.5" wide tires, 5.5" kit allows 37" diameter x 13.5" wide tires
- Includes heavy-duty adjustable upper and lower control arms with PT-MEG (Polytetramethylene Ether Glycol) bushings and super-flex joints for higher strength
- PT-MEG has the highest durability rating of all bushing materials available
- Full-width heavy duty transmission cross member provides the highest level of strength and structural bracing
- No welding required
- Includes 4 raised height coil springs with durable powder coat finish
- Available with or without 4 mono-tube shock absorbers that offer best control with less undulation on uneven terrain
- Optional Box Kit for 3.5" and 4.5" kits includes sway bar disconnects, sway bar end links, bump stops, bump pads, extended brake lines, track bar brackets, and shock relocators
- Optional Box Kit for 5.5" kits includes sway bar disconnects, bump stops, bump pads, extended brake lines, track bar brackets, and shock relocators
- 3.5" kit allows clearance for tires up to 35" in diameter x 12.5" wide, 4.5" kit allows clearance for 37" diameter x 12.5" wide
- 5.5" kit allows clearance for tires up to 37" in diameter x 13.5" wide
- Available with an axle truss reinforcement brace and mounts
- Front and rear track bars allow axles to be centered after lift kit is installed, and are adjustable via a threaded rod end that is replaceable
- All components are designed to be greasable for easy maintenance
- Longer-length braided stainless steel brake lines are more durable and resistant to deterioration than OEM ones
- Manufactured in the United States
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
The engineers at Rubicon Express have spent a great amount of time tuning and developing two 4-link long arm kits to achieve maximum benefits on the road and off. Both versions of the heavy duty 4-link kit are designed for the off-roader who also commutes on the street, and both feature a 4-link front layout for excellent steering, handling, and ride comfort. For the rear, there is a choice of 3-link or 4-link layouts. This is the type of off-road layout the factory dreams of building but doesn't because of cost constraints, and Rubicon Express gives you the highest number of replacement parts for your money.
The 4-link rear is the best all-around street/off-road combination for the off-roader who commutes on the road during the week. Under torque, rear axle pinions create an upward force on the axle as they rotate – generating wheel hop as a result. A properly designed 4-link rear suspension corrects these issues, and Rubicon's kit secures the axle in such a manner that up and down travel is not restricted, but sideways and front-to-back shifting is. This prevents normal articulation from having the side effects of unwanted axle steer, wheel hop, and greatly reduces lifting or squatting under power. After much refining and testing, the optimum link length, frame attachment points, and shapes of all relocating brackets and hardware were determined. You'll benefit from excellent wheel articulation WITH the highest level of stability and ride comfort – off the road and on. The 3-link rear kit also provides excellent on-road comfort and stability, but gives the heavy-duty off-roader a greater degree of wheel articulation than the 4-link rear does. When you're on the trails, wheel articulation counts as much as ride height does when it comes to rock crawling ability. More wheel travel means less body roll, and less body roll means a successful climb or descent.
All replacement components in either kit simply outperform factory ones in every way, with Polytetramethylene Ether Glycol (PTMEG) bushings and super-flex joints at every end. PTMEG has the highest durability rating of all bushing materials available, and is far more resilient when it comes to squish resistance. Adjustable front and rear track bars allow axles to be centered any time you need to after the lift kit is installed, and threaded rod ends are easily replaceable should they become damaged during extreme use. Longer-length braided stainless steel brake lines are more durable and resistant to deterioration than factory OEMs are, and this upgrade alone can be worth its weight in gold over rough terrain. Rubicon Express stands behind all components with a limited lifetime warranty.2,999.99 3,919.99
Founded in Sacramento in 1996, Rubicon Express has always been about Jeep off-road enthusiasts creating inventive products for Jeep off-road enthusiasts. Specializing in Jeeps has consistently allowed the company to create the type of off-road kits that come without the compromises made by universal aftermarket kit manufacturers. Quality and customer service have been top priorities at Rubicon Express since their earliest days, and the company backs the reliability of all its products with a limited lifetime warranty. Whether you're looking for a subtle amount of ride height increase for slightly bigger tires or a huge amount of lift, you'll find superior products and hardware that increase your Jeep's off-road ability without compromising ride comfort. CARiD is proud to offer the best values on Rubicon Express short-arm and long-arm lift kits, coil springs, shock absorbers, drive shafts, leaf springs, control arms with super flex joints, and other components.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)