Standard Lift Kit with 2.5" Lift Height (RE7121T) by Rubicon Express®, with Twin-Tube Shocks. This is a value-priced short arm lift kit designed to provide 2.5" of height increase with improved off-road capability and handling. Kit comes with replacement coil springs, adjustable track bars, end links, and rear shock relocators that increase wheel articulation and flexibility for an improved level of off-road performance. Other components can be upgraded at a later point for those who wish to customize their JK lift setup to a Super-Flex or Extreme-Duty Long Arm system.
- Kit offers value with an emphasis on the basic lift components that boost off-road capability and handling
- Kit provides 2.5" of body lift and clearance for tires up to 33" in diameter x 12.5" wide
- Includes 4 raised height coil springs with durable powder coat finish
- Choose twin-tube shocks for value and a softer ride on pavement
- Choose mono-tube shocks for more control and less undulation on rough, uneven terrain
- Adjustable front and rear track bars allow axles to be centered and positioned properly after lift is performed
- Front and rear cam bolts provide 2-3 degrees of adjustment of front caster angle and restore proper pinion angles
- Includes sway bar end links
- Brackets effectively relocate the position of rear track bars and all brake lines as needed for the ride height increase of this kit
- Factory original control arms are retained
- Can easily be upgraded to a Super-Flex or Extreme-Duty Long Arm system with the purchase of additional components
- Manufactured in the United States
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
For the discriminating 2007-newer Jeep Wrangler JK owner who wants vehicle lift for great looks, improved off-road capability, and a comfortable on-road ride, the Standard Lift Kit provides great value with the basic components that provide a wider range of pivot angles – improving wheel travel and flexibility to keep tires better planted against any ground surface - no matter how leveled or angled that surface may be. So you'll get only stable and predictable handling on the road and off without the bobbing, swaying, and wheel hop that plagues lesser lift kits. The Standard Lift kit comes with replacement coil springs, shock absorbers, sway bar end links, adjustable front and rear track bars, and more to keep your Jeep stable when the going gets rough.
Rubicon Express builds every component with the needs of street driving and trail use in mind, and relentlessly tests and fine tunes their kits during every kind of off-road racing and trail climbing that could be imagined. Not only is the company dedicated to building products that perform, they go by the staunch belief that a product that does not last is not worth building at all. Rubicon Express stands behind all components they build with a limited lifetime warranty against failure due to manufacturing defects.
Rubicon Express twin-tube shock absorbers are designed with extended length travel to provide the compression and rebound rates needed for ride comfort and stable handling on your Jeep that's equipped with lift springs. Got big, oversized tires on your 4x4? No problem, because these shock absorbers are tuned specifically for larger diameter tires. Additionally, they'll handle hauling heavy loads better than factory original shocks can. Rubicon Express ensures every twin-tube shock absorber lives up to the tougher demands of street driving and trail use that lifted Jeeps face. Each one is relentlessly tested and fine-tuned during off-road races and events to deliver a superior level of control.
Founded in Sacramento in 1996, Rubicon Express has always been about Jeep off-road enthusiasts creating inventive products for Jeep off-road enthusiasts. Specializing in Jeeps has consistently allowed the company to create the type of off-road kits that come without the compromises made by universal aftermarket kit manufacturers. Quality and customer service have been top priorities at Rubicon Express since their earliest days, and the company backs the reliability of all its products with a limited lifetime warranty. Whether you're looking for a subtle amount of ride height increase for slightly bigger tires or a huge amount of lift, you'll find superior products and hardware that increase your Jeep's off-road ability without compromising ride comfort. CARiD is proud to offer the best values on Rubicon Express short-arm and long-arm lift kits, coil springs, shock absorbers, drive shafts, leaf springs, control arms with super flex joints, and other components.