Royal Purple® Oils, Fluids, Lubricants ReviewsShop Royal Purple »
| Posted by Kevin | (Piedmont, SC)
This oil is awesome! It outperforms anything else I have ever tried. The extra money is worth it because it protects your engine better, runs cooler, and extends your oil changes out at the same time.
| Posted by David | (Glendale, AZ)
You can't go wrong using Royal Purple products. Very high quality and well worth the extra cost. Wish they made Royal Purple oil in a SAE 5W-40 for my Ford F-250 diesel. The Rotella syn I use in it now works well but would rather use Royal Purple!
- Permatex® - Dielectric Tune-Up GreaseStarting at: $0.12$0.12
- Royal Purple® - HPS™ Multi-Grade High Performance Street Motor OilStarting at: $102.64$102.64
- B&M® - Original Trick Shift™ Automatic Transmission FluidStarting at: $4.76$4.76
- Flex-a-lite® - Flex-a-Chill™ Radiator Coolant AdditiveStarting at: $12.95$12.95
- Nissens® - Oil CoolerStarting at: $63.78$63.78
- Wilwood® - HI-TEMP Brake FluidStarting at: $49.96$49.96