Road Armor Bumpers
If you like the vehicle you drive, you should do your best to protect it. One of the first things you should buy to protect your vehicle is an upgraded bumper. A good, solid bumper can guard your vehicle from damage sustained in accidents, small and large. Stock bumpers might defend you from very minor fender benders, but they are simply not strong enough to hold up in a real accident.
One of the most prominent manufacturers of aftermarket bumpers in the industry is Road Armor. We have been selling Road Armor products for years now, and we have noted a very high rate of customer satisfaction with these particular parts. We also have compared their bumpers to the bumpers made by competing companies, and the difference is clear – Road Armor simply makes a better bumper!
This Texas-based company has been in the automotive industry for many years, and during that time they have developed a track record of producing quality parts and satisfying their customers. Road Armor products are proudly made in the USA, and the manufacturer actively participates in their local community. Road Armor is also a very charitable organization, and they are a proud supporter of the Wounded Warrior project, which helps provide fun activities for wounded veterans and their families.
Road Armor manufactures both standard bumpers and winch bumpers for industrial and off road use. They make bumpers for Ford, Dodge, Chevy, GMC, Toyota, and Hummer vehicles, and they are constantly adding new products to their catalog. Apart from bumpers, Road Armor also manufactures brush guards for Ford and Chevy trucks. ALL of their products are made using the same high-quality manufacturing processes and state-of-the-art technology. Every piece that Road Armor makes undergoes thorough testing before it is sold to the public.
Road Armor has been an innovator in the bumper industry ever since 2002, when they released their Stealth line of bumpers. Today, many companies try to imitate and reproduce Road Armor products, but without success. You may be able to find a part that LOOKS like a Stealth bumper from Road Armor, but, rest assured, it will NOT hold up nearly as well as a genuine Road Armor product. Road Armor is a fairly large company, having manufactured and sold more than 10,000 bumpers since 2002. However, they are committed to quality over everything else, so they never sacrifice the value of their products for continued expansion. The Road Armor facilities are fairly small, given the overall size of the company. This allows them to focus on the details and keep their quality level up.
| Posted by Ernest | (Shawnee, KS)
It fits perfect on my car look very tough and durable, durable, durable, durable. I like it a lot Excellent rear bumper. It was just what I was looking for.
These bumper compliment my truck well and fit perfectly. CARiD was great over the phone and extremely friendly. I'm happy I didn't get them elsewhere. Not to mention, I received my product within 7 business days, not bad for a huge set of bumpers!!!
| Posted by William | (Surrey, BC)
The bumper is perfect. Love the way it looks. It's was a very simple installation, that's just what I wanted. Yeah thanks CARiD. I will recommend this to a friends.
| Posted by Eric | (Orlando, FL)
Thank you the product was well protected when shipped so no damage evident and the product looks very well made and coated. The item looks well made. Recommend CARiD for my friends.
| Posted by Ralph | (Grand Junction, CO)
Like it! Recently bought this model - just fly away! Everything is very high quality, reliable and easy, very easy to install! Thank you, guys! Recommended!
- Popular Road Armor Part Numbers
- Road Armor® 66130B - Front Bumper
- Road Armor® 60804B - Front Bumper with Pre-Runner Guard
- Road Armor® 66135B - Front Bumper with Lonestar Guard
- Road Armor® 37402B - Front Bumper with Titan II Brush Guard
- Road Armor® 40802B - Front Bumper with Titan II Brush Guard
- Road Armor® 61102B - Front Bumper with Titan II Brush Guard
- Road Armor® 44044B - Front Bumper with Pre-Runner Guard
- Road Armor® 44064B - Front Bumper with Pre-Runner Guard
- Road Armor® 61104B - Front Bumper with Pre-Runner Guard
- Road Armor® 611R2B - Front Bumper with Titan II Brush Guard
- Road Armor® 61800B - Rear Bumper
- Road Armor® 37400B - Front Bumper
- Road Armor® 11000B - Front Bumper
- Road Armor® 12000B - Rear Bumper with Full Wrap
- Road Armor® 37204B - Front Bumper with Pre-Runner Guard
- Road Armor® 60505B - Front Bumper with Lonestar Guard
- Road Armor® 380BRSH - Brush Guard
- Road Armor® 38202B - Front Bumper with Titan II Brush Guard
- Road Armor® 47000B - Front Bumper
- Road Armor® 47010B - Front Bumper
- Road Armor® 44065B - Front Bumper with Lonestar Guard
- Road Armor® 408R4B - Front Bumper with Pre-Runner Guard
- Road Armor® 62000B - Rear Bumper
- Road Armor® 60504B - Front Bumper with Lonestar Guard
- Road Armor® FJ801B - Front Bumper with Titan Guard