Universal SR-Q Series LED Lights by Rigid Industries®. SR-Q Series includes mounting bracket, mounting hardware, plug & play wiring harness with deutsch connector and switch. Take off-road lighting to the whole new level with this high performance upgrade by Rigid Industries and feel the difference. Utilizing compact aluminum design, the SR-Q features superb lumen output and thus can be used for any lighting application.
- Give out an impressive amount of light
- Offer a variety of mounting possibilities
- Available in Hybrid and Specter optics
- IP68-certified to ensure full protection against continuous submersion in water
- Act in full accordance with RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) regulations
- MIL810-STDG vibration certified
- Run on 9 to 36 VDC
- Operating temp: from -40°F to +145°F
- Sturdy cast aluminum housing
- Heavy-duty polycarbonate lens to last
- Tough UV 3800 polyester powder coat
- GORE pressure equalizing vent
- Available in white and amber light options
- Offered with black or white housing
- Sealed Deutsch connector (Black only)
- All necessary hardware and easy-to-follow instructions provided
- Come with plug-and-play wiring harness and switch
- Include a black cover with the Rigid Industries logo on it
- Sold as a single unit and in pair
- Proudly made in the USA
- Limited lifetime warranty
Most off-road enthusiasts accessorize their truck, Jeep, or SUV with various aftermarket items to increase their vehicle's functionality. Off-road lights are often used to do the trick as they offer a much broader and brighter path of light in front of the automobile, ensuring a safer and more enjoyable driving experience. With the highly efficient lighting product by Rigid Industries, you are guaranteed to get an extremely strong light path that will greatly increase visibility, especially in dark sections of the woods or on foggy or dusty trails. The SR-Q (Single Row Quad) Lights are not just super bright but also extremely solid devices that can withstand vibration and shock better than traditional HID, Halogen, and Xenon lights.
With the successful release of the SR-M LED lights, Rigid Industries has taken this slimline product concept to the next level and developed it into new, highly efficient SR-Q Series LEDs. Utilizing the same compact and lightweight design as the SR-M, but with lumen output that far exceeds their ascendants, the SR-Q Series offers another great option for your lighting needs. The product features a custom-molded rubber seal, highly durable powder coat finish, and sturdy, unbreakable lens to brave whatever the road or Mother Nature can throw at it. Furthermore, the kit includes a mounting bracket with hardware, easy-to-follow installation instructions, plug-and-play wire harness with a switch, and a tough black cover to protect the investment when not in use.
Rigid Industries, a respected and reliable manufacturer of the most advanced lighting products all over the globe, offers only the highest quality parts. Their patented Specter and Hybrid Optic systems efficaciously control the beam of light projected by the LED, ensuring efficient illumination where you need it most, with very little wasted spill light. Each product Rigid Industries builds is designed, generated, and assembled in the United States to provide unparalleled performance. Every single RI light has its own measurement of lux at 10 meters, peak beam intensity, and beam distance. Once on, it becomes more than obvious that these are the brightest and most effective lights on the market nowadays.