Universal HD D-Series LED Lights by Rigid Industries®. HD D-Series Series includes mounting bracket, mounting hardware, plug & play wiring harness with deutsch connector and switch. If you're looking for something that is more than standard off-road lighting, the HD models of the D2 and Dually LED lights are just the ticket. They feature a thicker, heavy-duty stainless steel mounting bracket that has a vibration isolator to eliminate the rough impact on your lighting. Offered in various color combinations for you to choose from.
- Offer an immense amount of light
- Available in Hybrid and Specter optics
- IP68-certified to ensure full protection against continuous submersion in water
- Act in full accordance with RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) regulations
- MIL810-STDG vibration certified
- Run on 9 to 36 VDC
- Operating temp: from -40°F to +145°F
- Sturdy cast aluminum housing
- Heavy-duty polycarbonate lens to last
- Tough UV 3800 polyester powder coat
- GORE pressure equalizing vent
- Available in white and amber light options
- Come with a black/black and yellow bezel
- Have an integrated thermal management system
- Protected against RFI/EMI to prevent malfunctions
- Over/under voltage protection
- Include wiring harness with a switch, bracket, and hardware
- Sold as a single unit and in pair
- Proudly made in the USA
- Limited lifetime warranty
Most off-road enthusiasts accessorize their truck, Jeep, or SUV with various aftermarket items to increase their vehicle's functionality. Off-road lights are often used to do the trick as they offer a much broader and brighter path of light in front of the automobile, ensuring a safer and more enjoyable driving experience. With the highly efficient lighting product by Rigid Industries, you are guaranteed to get increased visibility, especially in dark sections of the woods or on foggy or dusty trails. The HD D-Series LED Lights offer you the perfect combination of high intensity, compact light, and exceptional dependability of the HD bracketry and hardware. Each and every product features a vibration isolator that reduces internal component failure and thus extends the lifespan of the light.
The D2 and Dually are housed in the same sturdy cast aluminum housing and feature the same profile and shape. The difference between these two is what's inside. The D2 includes 6 LEDs that utilize Rigid Industries patented Specter Optic System, and comes in Wide, Driving, or Diffused configurations. This kind of light generates 3,030 lumens and uses only 34.5 watts and 2.5 amps. On the contrary, the Dually produces 1,568 lumens at only 20 watts and 1.45 amps and uses the Hybrid Optic System in a 4-LED configuration, which, in its turn, comes in Flood, Spot, or Diffused options. Still, the D2 and Dually have much in common as well: they are turned on quickly and efficiently with little battery draw; they are highly resistant to water penetration, vibration, and shock; covered by a limited lifetime warranty, just to name a few.
Rigid Industries, a respected and reliable manufacturer of the most advanced lighting products all over the globe, offers only the highest quality parts. Their patented Specter and Hybrid Optic systems efficaciously control the beam of light projected by the LED, ensuring efficient illumination where you need it most, with very little wasted spill light. Each product Rigid Industries builds is designed, generated, and assembled in the United States to provide unparalleled performance. Every single RI light has its own measurement of lux at 10 meters, peak beam intensity, and beam distance. Once on, it becomes more than obvious that these are the brightest and most effective lights on the market nowadays.