- Transports kayak safely and securely on its side to take up less roof rack space, enabling other cargo or carriers to be installed on the roof rack
- Maximum carrying capacity: 55 lbs.
- Comes with stainless steel hardware and clamps to fit Rhino-Rack Aero, OEM, and most popular cross bars
- A fitting kit (not included) is required for installation on Rhino-Rack H/D cross bars
- Carriers made of rugged carbon steel tubing with state-of-the-art coating protection to preserve appearance and prevent corrosion
- Rubber pads on tubing cushion and protect kayak
- Includes two 9.8’ padded tie-down straps to secure kayak to carrier
- Includes two 18’ tie-down straps to secure bow and stern of boat to vehicle
- Comes with installation instructions
- Limited 2-year warranty
Conventional Kayak carriers transport the boat on its top or bottom, which doesn’t leave much room on the cross bars for anything else. If you want to take along another kayak or additional gear on your trip, you’re going to have to find another way of carrying it. The Fixed J-Style Carrier is the solution to the space problem. This carrier transports the boat on its side, which leaves plenty of space on your cross bars for cargo or another kayak.
The Fixed J-Style Kayak Carrier is constructed from tough carbon steel tubing. To preserve appearance and to resist fading and corrosion, Rhino-Rack applies a state-of-the-art coating for protection. Rubber tube pads are included to cushion and protect your kayak’s finish. Once your boat is loaded, use the 2 included 9.9’ padded tie-down straps to secure the craft to the carrier, and the 2 included 18’ tie-down straps to secure the bow and stern of the boat to the vehicle.
Stainless steel security hardware and clamps are included to attach the J-Style cradles to Rhino-Rack Aero cross bars, factory cross bars, and most popular aftermarket cross bar shapes, and a security hex key is included. If your vehicle has Rhino-Rack H/D cross bars, an optional fitting kit is needed for installation. The Fixed J-Style Kayak Carrier comes with detailed, illustrated installation instructions, and it’s backed by a limited 2-year warranty to the original purchaser against defects in materials and workmanship.125.10Brand: Rhino-Rack Part Number: S510 This part is compatible with 40 vehicle(s)
Rhino-Rack® offers a wide range of quality roof racks and accessories to meet any load carrying needs, whether you are a hardworking craftsman, a weekend warrior, or a serious holiday traveler. Since 1992, Rhino-Rack® has proven to be Australia's most diverse commercial roof rack company, with a range of rack systems to suit everyone from the ladder-carrying tradesman to the desert assaulting 4-wheel driver. Rhino-Rack specializes in Roof Racks, Kayak Carriers, Ski & Snowboard Carriers, Luggage Trays and Roof Boxes. Not to mention they are experts in trade solutions and offer a massive selection of ladder racks and ladder loading equipment.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)