- Enables cargo to be carried over a hard roof, pickup bed cap or hardshell tonneau cover
- Stylish, aerodynamic cross bar shape reduces annoying wind noise, decreases drag for improved fuel mileage, and complements vehicle appearance
- Compatible with all Rhino-Rack roof rack accessories
- Installation of tracks requires drilling into cap or tonneau
- Includes 4 legs, 2 aero cross bars, two 63” tracks, and mounting hardware
- Cross bars manufactured from extruded structural grade aluminum with strong 3 chamber construction and internal H section uni strut for additional load support
- Cross bars will never rust
- Cross bars include protective rubber cap insert to cushion the load
- Cross bars include top C-Channel for accessory mounting
- Locking end caps available for cross bars to prevent theft of C-Channel mounted accessories
- All legs manufactured from UV stabilized glass reinforced nylon
- Legs mount with security hardware; special security hex key included
- Position of track mount legs is adjustable in tracks to accommodate various size loads
- Comes with detailed installation instructions
- Limited lifetime warranty
If you’re a tradesman that secures your equipment inside a bed cap and would like to be able to carry lengthy cargo like ladders, or if you use your truck for pleasure and would like to be able to carry additional camping or sporting equipment, but you want a setup that will also complement your truck’s appearance, the Aero Cap Topper Roof Rack is for you. This roof rack system enables cargo, including all Rhino-Rack roof rack accessories, to be carried on top of a hard roof, bed cap, or hardshell tonneau cover. On a bed cap it can be used in conjunction with a single or a pair of cab mounted cross bars to safely haul long ladders or building supplies.
This roof rack includes stylish, aerodynamic, heavy-duty cross bars and adjustable track mount legs. The cross bars are designed and shaped to diminish wind noise for a quiet ride, reduce drag to save you money at the pump, and complement your pickup’s good looks. Manufactured from extruded structural grade aluminum, these cross bars feature strong 3 chamber construction and an internal H section uni strut for additional load support that helps avoid bar bend when carrying heavier loads. They come with a protective rubber top insert to cushion and protect cargo resting on the cross bar. This strip can be removed to reveal the C-Channel, so rack accessories that use this method of attachment can be mounted to the cross bar.
Manufactured from rugged UV stabilized glass reinforced nylon, the track mount legs install to tracks that are installed on the cap or tonneau. The position of the legs can be adjusted in the tracks to accommodate the size of the cargo. The tracks are mounted to holes that must be drilled in the cap or tonneau using the included hardware. The tracks are 63” in length, but they can be trimmed to fit.
The Rhino-Rack Aero Cap Topper Roof Rack System comes with detailed, illustrated instructions and it’s covered by a limited lifetime warranty to the original purchaser against defects in materials and workmanship.305.10Brand: Rhino-Rack Part Number: Y02-490B This part is compatible with 40 vehicle(s)
Rhino-Rack® offers a wide range of quality roof racks and accessories to meet any load carrying needs, whether you are a hardworking craftsman, a weekend warrior, or a serious holiday traveler. Since 1992, Rhino-Rack® has proven to be Australia's most diverse commercial roof rack company, with a range of rack systems to suit everyone from the ladder-carrying tradesman to the desert assaulting 4-wheel driver. Rhino-Rack specializes in Roof Racks, Kayak Carriers, Ski & Snowboard Carriers, Luggage Trays and Roof Boxes. Not to mention they are experts in trade solutions and offer a massive selection of ladder racks and ladder loading equipment.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)