- Enables cargo to be carried over a hard roof, pickup bed cap or hardshell tonneau cover
- Stylish, aerodynamic cross bar shape reduces annoying wind noise, decreases drag for improved fuel mileage, and complements vehicle appearance
- Compatible with all Rhino-Rack roof rack accessories
- Installation requires drilling into cap or tonneau
- Includes 4 legs, 2 aero cross bars and mounting hardware
- Cross bars manufactured from extruded structural grade aluminum with strong 3 chamber construction and internal H section uni strut for additional load support
- Cross bars will never rust
- Cross bars include protective rubber cap insert to cushion the load
- Cross bars include top C-Channel for accessory mounting
- Locking end caps available for cross bars to prevent theft of C-Channel mounted accessories
- All legs manufactured from UV stabilized glass reinforced nylon
- Legs mount with security hardware; special security hex key included
- Includes backing plates to cover up mounting hardware on underside of cap or tonneau
- Comes with detailed installation instructions
- Limited lifetime warranty
If you’re a tradesman that secures your equipment inside a bed cap and would like to be able to carry lengthy cargo like ladders, or if you use your truck for pleasure and would like to be able to carry additional camping or sporting equipment, but you want a setup that will also complement your truck’s appearance, the Aero Cap Topper Roof Rack is for you. This roof rack system enables cargo, including all Rhino-Rack roof rack accessories, to be carried on top of a hard roof, bed cap, or hardshell tonneau cover. On a bed cap it can be used in conjunction with a single or a pair of cab mounted cross bars to safely haul long ladders or building supplies.
This roof rack includes stylish, aerodynamic, heavy-duty cross bars and fixed mount legs. The cross bars are designed and shaped to diminish wind noise for a quiet ride, reduce drag to save you money at the pump, and complement your pickup’s good looks. Manufactured from extruded structural grade aluminum, these cross bars feature strong 3 chamber construction and an internal H section uni strut for additional load support that helps avoid bar bend when carrying heavier loads. They come with a protective rubber top insert to cushion and protect cargo resting on the cross bar. This strip can be removed to reveal the C-Channel, so rack accessories that use this method of attachment can be mounted to the cross bar.
Manufactured from rugged UV stabilized glass reinforced nylon, the fixed mount legs install to holes that must be drilled in the cap or tonneau with the included hardware. Internal backing plates are included to cover up the mounting hardware on the underside of the cap or tonneau for a neat look. The Rhino-Rack Aero Cap Topper Roof Rack System comes with detailed, illustrated instructions and it’s covered by a limited lifetime warranty to the original purchaser against defects in materials and workmanship.283.50Brand: Rhino-Rack Part Number: Y03-330 This part is compatible with 40 vehicle(s)
Rhino-Rack® offers a wide range of quality roof racks and accessories to meet any load carrying needs, whether you are a hardworking craftsman, a weekend warrior, or a serious holiday traveler. Since 1992, Rhino-Rack® has proven to be Australia's most diverse commercial roof rack company, with a range of rack systems to suit everyone from the ladder-carrying tradesman to the desert assaulting 4-wheel driver. Rhino-Rack specializes in Roof Racks, Kayak Carriers, Ski & Snowboard Carriers, Luggage Trays and Roof Boxes. Not to mention they are experts in trade solutions and offer a massive selection of ladder racks and ladder loading equipment.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.