Heavy Duty Cap Topper No Track Roof Rack (Y01-120-NT) by Rhino-Rack®, 54" Silver Cross Bar. If you’ve got a pickup with a bed cap or hardshell tonneau and need another option for carrying cargo, the Heavy-Duty Cap Topper Roof Rack will give you the capacity you need. It’s perfect for especially long cargo like ladders or pipe when you want to support the load from the cab and the cap. The durable, extruded structural grade aluminum cross bars are compatible with all Rhino-Rack roof rack accessories, and mount on existing track mount UV stabilized glass reinforced nylon legs. The track mount legs are adjustable in the tracks to accommodate different size loads. No tracks are supplied with this rack; the vehicle’s existing tracks must be used.
- Specifically designed to work with existing Yakima or Thule tracks
- Comes with 4 legs, two HD cross bars and all nessecary hardware
- Available in silver cross bars
- Enables cargo to be carried over a hard roof, pickup bed cap or hardshell tonneau cover
- Compatible with all Rhino-Rack roof rack accessories
- Includes 4 legs, 2 heavy-duty cross bars and mounting hardware
- H-frame construction cross bars have and wide width to support heavy loads
- Cross bars constructed from durable, extruded structural grade aluminum
- Cross bars include wide protective rubber cap insert to cushion the load
- Cross bars include top C-Channel for accessory mounting
- Cross bars have protective end caps to protect hands and cargo
- Position of track mount legs is adjustable in tracks to accommodate various size loads
- Legs manufactured from UV stabilized glass reinforced nylon
- Legs mount with security hardware; special security hex key included
- Comes with detailed installation instructions
- Limited lifetime warranty
Manufactured from rugged UV stabilized glass reinforced nylon, the track mount legs install to your vehicle’s existing tracks, which are installed on the cap or tonneau. The position of the legs can be adjusted in the tracks to accommodate the size of the cargo. The Rhino-Rack Heavy-Duty Cap Topper Roof Rack System comes with detailed, illustrated instructions and it’s covered by a limited lifetime warranty to the original purchaser against defects in materials and workmanship.
This roof rack includes heavy-duty cross bars and adjustable track mount legs. The cross bars are manufactured from extruded structural grade aluminum, and feature super strong H-Frame construction with a wide protective rubber insert, to provide ample support for heavy loads and to keep cargo from sliding. The rubber insert can be removed to reveal the C-Channel, so accessories that require that method of attachment can be mounted.
If you’re a tradesman that secures your equipment inside a bed cap and would like to be able to carry lengthy cargo like ladders, or if you use your truck for pleasure and would like to be able to carry additional camping or sporting equipment, and your cap or tonneau is already equipped with roof rack mounting tracks, the Heavy-Duty Cap Topper No Track Roof Rack is for you. This roof rack system enables cargo, including all Rhino-Rack roof rack accessories, to be carried on top of a hard roof, bed cap, or hardshell tonneau cover. On a bed cap it can be used in conjunction with a single or a pair of cab mounted cross bars to safely haul long ladders or building supplies.198.00Brand: Rhino-Rack Part Number: Y01-120-NT
Rhino-Rack® offers a wide range of quality roof racks and accessories to meet any load carrying needs, whether you are a hardworking craftsman, a weekend warrior, or a serious holiday traveler. Since 1992, Rhino-Rack® has proven to be Australia's most diverse commercial roof rack company, with a range of rack systems to suit everyone from the ladder-carrying tradesman to the desert assaulting 4-wheel driver. Rhino-Rack specializes in Roof Racks, Kayak Carriers, Ski & Snowboard Carriers, Luggage Trays and Roof Boxes. Not to mention they are experts in trade solutions and offer a massive selection of ladder racks and ladder loading equipment.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)