M10 Wheels by Rennen®. Monolicht Concave Forging. Lightweight one-piece and multi-piece forged, performance wheels with modern and up-to-the-minute styling for the extreme enthusiast, with wheel designs with special attention to very fine details.
The Rennen Forged collection includes a number of high-style designs with exquisite attention to detailing and finish. These families include the Step Lip Concave series, HL Concave Series, Standard Concave Series, Standard Forged Series and Monolicht Concave Series. Check the Product options for a list of available forgings to fit your vehicle.
Every Rennen Forged wheel begins with a grade A 6061-T6 aluminum billet cut and put into a 10,000 Ton Forging Press to forge the center disks or one-piece Forged Wheels. The result of the forging process is 6061 aluminum material with a completely refined grain structure, which allows the wheels to be both lightweight and extremely durable. These materials are mainly used in aerospace manufacturing to attain the highest levels of tolerance and quality control. Quality materials are the beginning of a quality product. Once the raw center disk forgings are manufactured the three piece rim halves are manufactured to extremely tight tolerances through CNC spinning of 6061aluminum alloy. 6061 aluminum sheets are spun-formed on a CNC lathe to achieve absolute trueness and run-out quality; this process eliminates all vibration complaints experienced from aftermarket wheels. All of our multi-piece wheels are then hand assembled by our SEMA wheel and tire certified technicians, and hand-torqued for accuracy. Every set of wheels comes with a certification of quality and a runout report to ensure the trueness of each wheel.
- Multi-piece cast aluminum alloy
- Lip size may vary depending on the size of the wheel
- All wheels are custom made for each customer and are therefore Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable
- Wheel orders cannot be cancelled after the manufacturing process has begun (usually 24 to 48 hours after order is placed)
For over a decade, Rennen International has been one of the world's largest international distributors for automotive aftermarket wheels. Rennen International is positioning itself strategically to become an international powerhouse with its wheel manufacturing, design and distribution. The company prides itself in always being able to constantly "reinvent the wheel" and for always staying a step ahead of all competition. In 2009 and 2010, Rennen International was honored by the INC 500 as being one of the top 500 "Fastest growing companies in the US", whose members include the likes of such companies as Google, Zappo's and Facebook. From artistic creation, to engineering, and production, Rennen International puts 100% behind each step in the process, to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction. Rennen International provides products that tap into virtually every single market segment.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
- There is a high risk of damage when transferring TPMS from your factory wheels to your new aftermarket wheels
- Conveniently receive a fully functional and assembled wheel & tire package without having to do any extra work or incur further costs
- Always have an extra set. Enjoy the convenience of quickly switching between your factory and custom wheels for Snow or Racing
- We have state of the art equipment to "scratch-less" mount and "road force" balance any size wheel and tire that most local shops cannot
- Oro-Tek has been engineering and manufacturing premium quality sensors since the beginning of TPMS
- Save money on installation since we install TPMS sensors at no charge
- Save money on shipping since shipping wheels and tires separately costs substantially more
- Save money on assembly since we mount and balance at no charge