- Alliance Replacement Transmission Parts
- Caravelle Replacement Transmission Parts
- Clio Replacement Transmission Parts
- Dauphine Replacement Transmission Parts
- Encore Replacement Transmission Parts
- Fuego Replacement Transmission Parts
- Gordini Replacement Transmission Parts
- Laguna Replacement Transmission Parts
- Le Car Replacement Transmission Parts
- Megane Replacement Transmission Parts
Renault is a French multinational company that is specialized in producing passenger cars and commercial vehicles. It also manufactures tractors, buses, trucks, and small railway passenger vehicles. Also, Renault specializes in automotive financing. The company was established by three brothers, Louis, Marcel, and Fernand Renault in 1899. Now, Renault has got a great number of joint venture companies around the world. Also, since 2011, it has been building electric vehicles together with Nissan and is reported to have the lowest CO2 emission rate among all the European automobile manufacturers. Renault cars took part in numerous rally and motorsport events, and actively participated in Formula 1.
Our website offers quite a fine selection of top-quality Renault transmission parts designed to restore the ideal performance of every model year and trim of your Renault. We collaborate with such outstanding aftermarket names as Timken, ATP, National, Rhino Pac, Exedy, etc. to supply our customers with reliable transmission parts. Our aftermarket partners manufacture long-lasting automatic transmission input shaft bearings, torque converters and clutches, manual transmission differential bearings, etc. exactly for your Renault to ensure correct operation of your vehicle. Our unbeatable prices, facile and convenient site navigation, helpful customer service, and quality auto parts are sure to meet each and every customer's needs.
- Sachs® Clutch KitClutch Kit by Sachs®. Each SACHS clutch kit and component is OE matched and provides consistent quality. SACHS has a full range of clutch products. The total program includes: kits, covers, discs, bearings, flywheels, forks,...$75.28 - $2,643.44
- RhinoPac® Premium Clutch KitPremium Clutch Kit by RhinoPac®. Upgrade your vehicle to a RhinoPac Clutch Kit to get smooth clutch operation and precise shifting you expect from your car. Each part is precision engineered to ensure the extended service and...Helps restore factory-like performanceDurable construction for long-term use$65.99 - $1,424.49
- Sachs® Clutch DiscClutch Disc by Sachs®. Each SACHS clutch kit and component is OE matched and provides consistent quality. SACHS has a full range of clutch products. The total program includes: kits, covers, discs, bearings, flywheels, forks,...$29.78 - $618.31
- Sachs® Clutch Pressure PlateClutch Pressure Plate by Sachs®. Each SACHS clutch kit and component is OE matched and provides consistent quality. SACHS has a full range of clutch products. The total program includes: kits, covers, discs, bearings, flywheels,...$40.01 - $1,789.50
- LuK® RepSet™ Clutch KitRepSet™ Clutch Kit by LuK®. Each LuK RepSet contains everything you need to get the job done right: new clutch, disc, release bearing, pilot bearing (where required), spline tool and lubricant. Designed and engineered to...100% functionally tested and guaranteed to meet OEM performance specifications.Each set contains everything your need to do the job right$63.50 - $954.91
- EXEDY® OE Replacement Clutch KitOE Replacement Clutch Kit by EXEDY®. Replace your failing OEM clutch with a new, OEM-quality EXEDY clutch assembly. EXEDY is a Tier 1 Supplier to Ford and GM, as well as 11 Japanese car manufacturers.$42.14 - $2,998.72
- EXEDY® Clutch KitClutch Kit by Exedy®. Replace your failing OEM clutch with a new, OEM-quality EXEDY clutch assembly. EXEDY is a Tier 1 Supplier to Ford and GM, as well as 11 Japanese car manufacturers. Do you feel shaking or shuddering when you...$42.14 - $2,998.72
- Valeo® Clutch KitClutch Kit by Valeo®. Replace your worn out transmission part with this reliable component by Valeo to get optimum performance for your vehicle that won't cost you a fortune. This top-notch product is precision designed to meet or...Valeo's Clutch Kit comes with all the necessary components to do a complete clutch installation.Long life, smooth engagement, original equipment form, fit and function.$67.14 - $1,754.43
- EXEDY® OEM Clutch DiscOEM Clutch Disc by EXEDY®. This automotive part, which is sandwiched between the clutch cover and the flywheel, is directly responsible for transmitting power from the engine to the transmission, and is able to reduce vibrations in...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$24.91 - $486.01
- Westar® Transmission MountTransmission Mount by Westar®. Westar is a widely recognized manufacturer and exporter of rubber to metal bonded parts for all types of trucks and automobiles. Every single product goes through countless quality check, producing...Build with quality that matches or exceeds OEM SpecificationsPerfect fit$1.14 - $192.76
- DEA® Transmission MountTransmission Mount by DEA®. Replace your worn out, rusted, or damaged transmission mount with this one to restore stability of the transmission ensuring smooth and quiet driving. The product is made of premium quality raw materials...Designed to meet or exceed OE specificationsConstructed to deliver consistent performance$2.20 - $201.24
- ATP® Clutch CableClutch Cable by ATP®. Choose this high quality and durable part by ATP to ensure that your clutch stays in constant adjustment and operates at its peak. It's manufactured to OE standards for a precise fit and made of premium...Ensures reliable and long-lasting clutch performanceOE quality at an affordable price$5.72 - $81.26
- Dorman® Clutch Pilot BearingGray Powder Metal Clutch Pilot Bearing by Dorman®. Dorman’s Clutch Pilot Bearing extends the life of the transmission and helps ensures smooth, reliable shift quality. Replacement recommended during clutch replacement.Direct replacement for a proper fit every timeHigh quality metal construction$10.25 - $35.69
- National® Manual Transmission Output Shaft Repair SleeveManual Transmission Output Shaft Repair Sleeve by National®. This part is manufactured by one of the most trusted names in the automotive industry to keep your vehicle performing optimally. It is built to the original equipment...Designed for dependable operation and lasting performanceMeets OE configurations$21.50 - $30.35
- National® Manual Transmission Input Shaft Repair SleeveManual Transmission Input Shaft Repair Sleeve by National®. This part is manufactured by one of the most trusted names in the automotive industry to keep your vehicle performing optimally. It is built to the original equipment...Designed for dependable operation and lasting performanceMeets OE configurations$22.44 - $27.50
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Transmission PartsClutch Kit vs Clutch Disc or Pressure PlateIf you’ve decided it’s time to replace the clutch on your manual-transmission car, you’ve reached the point where advantages (crisp, new-feeling response) have come to outweigh disadvantages (significant labor costs or time spent doing it yourself). Whether you don’t have a choice because your old clutch slips badly, or you want to take initiative and upgrade your vehicle by sharpening performance off the line, you have high expectations about the finished result once high labor costs are paid or you’ve spent a lot of time and effort doing it yourself. You’re anticipating silky release and take-in of the clutch pedal, smooth running without harshness or vibrations, crisp shifts that chirp tires on pavement, and the fact that your vehicle feels brand new again. Knowing what’s important when a clutch job is being done can get you those results and save you money, because taking shortcuts usually yields disappointment.
- Replacement Driveline & AxlesThe Difference Between A Transaxle And A TransmissionIn this article we'll look at the differences between a "transaxle" and a "transmission". In short, a transaxle performs both the gear-changing function of a transmission and the power-splitting ability of an axle differential in one integrated unit. A transmission performs the gear-changing function only, delivering power via a single output shaft at the back of the unit. Although both perform gear shifts in the same fashion, there's often confusion about these two terms because the word "transmission" is sometimes used as a blanket description to include transaxles when it should not be.
- Replacement Transmission PartsHow To Perform An Automatic Transmission Fluid & Filter ServiceIn this installment, we'll give you the steps for replacing the transmission fluid and fluid filter inside your vehicle's automatic transmission – saving you several hundred dollars by sparing you a visit to the shop. This maintenance procedure is a straightforward one, and it's important for the overall longevity of your transmission. The engineers that built your car tested it thoroughly, and they know more than anyone on earth does about its breaking points and how to keep mechanical components healthy, so following your vehicle manufacturer's recommended service intervals is essential. While draining a trans pan and refilling it only replaces one-half to two-thirds of your overall fluid (the rest remains inside the torque converter), don't let it diminish the importance of keeping your automatic trans fluid (ATF) fresh.
Renault Transmission Parts Reviews
2005 Chevy Tahoe