- Alliance Replacement Transmission Parts
- Caravelle Replacement Transmission Parts
- Clio Replacement Transmission Parts
- Dauphine Replacement Transmission Parts
- Encore Replacement Transmission Parts
- Fuego Replacement Transmission Parts
- Gordini Replacement Transmission Parts
- Laguna Replacement Transmission Parts
- Le Car Replacement Transmission Parts
- Megane Replacement Transmission Parts
Renault is a French multinational company that is specialized in producing passenger cars and commercial vehicles. It also manufactures tractors, buses, trucks, and small railway passenger vehicles. Also, Renault specializes in automotive financing. The company was established by three brothers, Louis, Marcel, and Fernand Renault in 1899. Now, Renault has got a great number of joint venture companies around the world. Also, since 2011, it has been building electric vehicles together with Nissan and is reported to have the lowest CO2 emission rate among all the European automobile manufacturers. Renault cars took part in numerous rally and motorsport events, and actively participated in Formula 1.
Our website offers quite a fine selection of top-quality Renault transmission parts designed to restore the ideal performance of every model year and trim of your Renault. We collaborate with such outstanding aftermarket names as Timken, ATP, National, Rhino Pac, Exedy, etc. to supply our customers with reliable transmission parts. Our aftermarket partners manufacture long-lasting automatic transmission input shaft bearings, torque converters and clutches, manual transmission differential bearings, etc. exactly for your Renault to ensure correct operation of your vehicle. Our unbeatable prices, facile and convenient site navigation, helpful customer service, and quality auto parts are sure to meet each and every customer's needs.
- RhinoPac® Premium Clutch KitPremium Clutch Kit by RhinoPac®. Upgrade your vehicle to a RhinoPac Clutch Kit to get smooth clutch operation and precise shifting you expect from your car. Each part is precision engineered to ensure the extended service and...$66.69 - $1,309.19
- Westar® Transmission MountTransmission Mount by Westar®. Westar is a widely recognized manufacturer and exporter of rubber to metal bonded parts for all types of trucks and automobiles. Every single product goes through countless quality check, producing...$2.57 - $485.73
- Dorman® Clutch Pilot BearingGray Powder Metal Clutch Pilot Bearing by Dorman®. Dorman’s Clutch Pilot Bearing extends the life of the transmission and helps ensures smooth, reliable shift quality. Replacement recommended during clutch replacement.$8.25 - $28.98
- Crown® Auto Transmission DipstickUniversal Auto Trans Dipstick by Crown®. Dipstick Tube; Fits 1974 To 1982 6 Cylinder Engines.$7.59
- Crown® Manual Transmission Main Shaft NutUniversal Manual Trans Main Shaft Nut by Crown®. Transmission Main Drive Retainer; 6 in. long.$61.52
- Crown® Manual Transmission Input ShaftUniversal Manual Trans Input Shaft by Crown®. Manual Trans Input Shaft; Use With AX4 or AX5 Transmission.$248.98
- Crown® Manual Transmission Gear SpacerUniversal Manual Trans Gear Spacer by Crown®. Manual Trans Gear Spacer; 1981-1986 T5.$2.65
- Crown® Manual Transmission Synchro RingUniversal Manual Trans Synchro Ring by Crown®. Manual Trans Synchro Ring Kit; For Use w/1981-86 w/T18.$39.95
- Crown® Manual Transmission Blocking RingUniversal Manual Trans Blocking Ring by Crown®. Transmission Blocking Ring; Synch; For Use w/T-18 Gear Train Up To 08-22-83.$18.23
- Crown® Manual Transmission Detent SpringUniversal Manual Trans Detent Spring by Crown®. Manual Trans Detent Spring.$0.78
- Crown® Speedometer Drive GearUniversal Speedometer Drive Gear by Crown®. Speedometer Drive Gear 18 Teeth; Will Fit Dana 18 And Dana 20.$13.90
- Crown® Manual Transmission Cluster GearUniversal Manual Trans Cluster Gear by Crown®. Transmission Cluster Gear; 31-25-15-14 Tooth.$172.46
- Crown® Manual Transmission Synchro Key PlateUniversal Manual Trans Synchro Key Plate (J3192434) by Crown®. Transmission Synchronizer Plate; For Use w/T15A 1st And Reverse Syncro.$0.60
- Crown® Manual Transmission GearUniversal Manual Trans Gear (J3192429) by Crown®. Manual Trans Gear; 16 Teeth.$62.71
- Crown® Manual Transmission Synchro Key PlateUniversal Manual Trans Synchro Key Plate (J3192428) by Crown®. Synchronizer Plate; Syncro Plate For T14A 1st And Rev. Syncro.$1.57
Guides & Articles
- Auto Repair PartsClutch Kit vs Clutch Disc or Pressure PlateIf you’ve decided it’s time to replace the clutch on your manual-transmission car, you’ve reached the point where advantages (crisp, new-feeling response) have come to outweigh disadvantages (significant labor costs or time spent doing it yourself). Whether you don’t have a choice because your old clutch slips badly, or you want to take initiative and upgrade your vehicle by sharpening performance off the line, you have high expectations about the finished result once high labor costs are paid or you’ve spent a lot of time and effort doing it yourself. You’re anticipating silky release and take-in of the clutch pedal, smooth running without harshness or vibrations, crisp shifts that chirp tires on pavement, and the fact that your vehicle feels brand new again. Knowing what’s important when a clutch job is being done can get you those results and save you money, because taking shortcuts usually yields disappointment.
- Auto Repair PartsThe Difference Between A Transaxle And A TransmissionIn this article we'll look at the differences between a "transaxle" and a "transmission". In short, a transaxle performs both the gear-changing function of a transmission and the power-splitting ability of an axle differential in one integrated unit. A transmission performs the gear-changing function only, delivering power via a single output shaft at the back of the unit. Although both perform gear shifts in the same fashion, there's often confusion about these two terms because the word "transmission" is sometimes used as a blanket description to include transaxles when it should not be.
- Auto Repair PartsHow To Perform An Automatic Transmission Fluid & Filter ServiceIn this installment, we'll give you the steps for replacing the transmission fluid and fluid filter inside your vehicle's automatic transmission – saving you several hundred dollars by sparing you a visit to the shop. This maintenance procedure is a straightforward one, and it's important for the overall longevity of your transmission. The engineers that built your car tested it thoroughly, and they know more than anyone on earth does about its breaking points and how to keep mechanical components healthy, so following your vehicle manufacturer's recommended service intervals is essential. While draining a trans pan and refilling it only replaces one-half to two-thirds of your overall fluid (the rest remains inside the torque converter), don't let it diminish the importance of keeping your automatic trans fluid (ATF) fresh.
- Related Replacement Transmission Parts Pages