- Alliance Replacement Transmission Parts
- Caravelle Replacement Transmission Parts
- Clio Replacement Transmission Parts
- Dauphine Replacement Transmission Parts
- Encore Replacement Transmission Parts
- Fuego Replacement Transmission Parts
- Gordini Replacement Transmission Parts
- Laguna Replacement Transmission Parts
- Le Car Replacement Transmission Parts
- Megane Replacement Transmission Parts
- (40)Clutch KitsRenault
- (18)Torque ConverterRenault
- (2)Rebuild KitsRenault
- (13)Seals & GasketsRenault
- (15)Oil CoolersRenault
- (9)Transmission Pan, Drain Plug, Filler CapRenault
- (6)Clutch LinkagesRenault
- (2)Transmission MountsRenault
- (2)Solenoids, Sensors, Switches, Control UnitsRenault
- (14)Transmission ShiftersRenault
Renault is a French multinational company that is specialized in producing passenger cars and commercial vehicles. It also manufactures tractors, buses, trucks, and small railway passenger vehicles. Also, Renault specializes in automotive financing. The company was established by three brothers, Louis, Marcel, and Fernand Renault in 1899. Now, Renault has got a great number of joint venture companies around the world. Also, since 2011, it has been building electric vehicles together with Nissan and is reported to have the lowest CO2 emission rate among all the European automobile manufacturers. Renault cars took part in numerous rally and motorsport events, and actively participated in Formula 1.
Our website offers quite a fine selection of top-quality Renault transmission parts designed to restore the ideal performance of every model year and trim of your Renault. We collaborate with such outstanding aftermarket names as Timken, ATP, National, Rhino Pac, Exedy, etc. to supply our customers with reliable transmission parts. Our aftermarket partners manufacture long-lasting automatic transmission input shaft bearings, torque converters and clutches, manual transmission differential bearings, etc. exactly for your Renault to ensure correct operation of your vehicle. Our unbeatable prices, facile and convenient site navigation, helpful customer service, and quality auto parts are sure to meet each and every customer's needs.
- RhinoPac® Premium Clutch KitPremium Clutch Kit by RhinoPac®. Upgrade your vehicle to a RhinoPac Clutch Kit to get smooth clutch operation and precise shifting you expect from your car. Each part is precision engineered to ensure the extended service and...$67.36 - $1,232.76
- Westar® Transmission MountTransmission Mount by Westar®. Westar is a widely recognized manufacturer and exporter of rubber to metal bonded parts for all types of trucks and automobiles. Every single product goes through countless quality check, producing...$2.60 - $192.76
- Dorman® Clutch Pilot BearingGray Powder Metal Clutch Pilot Bearing by Dorman®. Dorman’s Clutch Pilot Bearing extends the life of the transmission and helps ensures smooth, reliable shift quality. Replacement recommended during clutch replacement.$8.33 - $34.75
- Derale Performance® GM TH-400 Deep Transmission Cooling Pan (14202)Universal GM TH-400 Deep Transmission Cooling Pan (14202) by Derale Performance®. Derale's TH400 Deep Transmission Cooling Pan #14202 uses air passing beneath the vehicle and redirects it to help lower transmission oil...$117.02
- Derale Performance® GM TH-400 Standard Depth Transmission Cooling Pan (14201)Universal GM TH-400 Standard Depth Transmission Cooling Pan (14201) by Derale Performance®. Derale's TH400 Transmission Cooling Pan #14201 uses air passing beneath the vehicle and redirects it to help lower transmission oil...$120.02
- Derale Performance® GM TH-350 Transmission Cooling Pan (14200)Universal GM TH-350 Transmission Cooling Pan (14200) by Derale Performance®. Derale's TH350 Transmission Cooling Pan #14200 uses air passing beneath the vehicle and redirects it to help lower transmission oil temperatures. With...$111.74
- Derale Performance® Transmission Cooling Pan (14204)Universal Transmission Cooling Pan (14204) by Derale Performance®. Derale's Transmission Cooling Pan #14204 uses air passing beneath the vehicle and redirects it to help lower transmission oil temperatures. Designed for GM's...$117.02
- Derale Performance® GM 4L80 and 4L80E Transmission Cooling Pan (14207)Universal GM 4L80 and 4L80E Transmission Cooling Pan (14207) by Derale Performance®. Derale's Transmission Cooling Pan #14207 uses air passing beneath the vehicle and redirects it to help lower transmission oil temperatures....$126.71
- Derale Performance® Transmission Cooling Pan (14208)Universal Transmission Cooling Pan (14208) by Derale Performance®. Derale's Transmission Cooling Pan #14208 uses air passing beneath the vehicle and redirects it to help lower transmission oil temperatures. Designed for Ford's...$129.54
- Derale Performance® Transmission Cooling Pan (14210)Universal Transmission Cooling Pan (14210) by Derale Performance®. Derale's Transmission Cooling Pan #14210 uses air passing beneath the vehicle and redirects it to help lower transmission oil temperatures. Designed for Chryslers...$117.02
- Derale Performance® Transmission Pan Filter Extender (14010)Universal Transmission Pan Filter Extender by Derale Performance®. For use with Dodge 14210 applications where a stock depth pan is replaced by our deep pan this filter extender allows proper oil pickup.$43.39
- Derale Performance® Magnetic Transmission Pan Drain Plug Kit (14000)Universal Magnetic Transmission Pan Drain Plug Kit (14000) by Derale Performance®. Our new magnetic drain plug uses a magnet 3x stronger than our older version, keeping small metal particles from damaging expensive components....$8.24
- Derale Performance® NPT Transmission Pan Drain Plug Kit (13010)Universal NPT Transmission Pan Drain Plug Kit (13010) by Derale Performance®. Our universal drain plug kit comes with a 1/8" NPT plug and threaded insert which is perfect for temperature sending units.$6.90
- Derale Performance® Remote Transmission Cooler Kit (20561)Universal Remote Transmission Cooler Kit (20561) by Derale Performance®. Leaving no stone unturned, the first direct fit Jeep Wrangler remote transmission cooler on the market features our ultra-efficient plate and fin cooler and...$308.35
- Derale Performance® 25 Row Hyper-Cool Remote Transmission Cooler Kit (15960)Universal 25 Row Hyper-Cool Remote Transmission Cooler Kit (15960) by Derale Performance®. Equipped with our top-of-the-line 25 row stack plate cooler, the Hyper-Cool remote transmission cooler can literally be mounted almost...$220.83
Guides & Articles
- Auto Repair PartsClutch Kit vs Clutch Disc or Pressure PlateIf you’ve decided it’s time to replace the clutch on your manual-transmission car, you’ve reached the point where advantages (crisp, new-feeling response) have come to outweigh disadvantages (significant labor costs or time spent doing it yourself). Whether you don’t have a choice because your old clutch slips badly, or you want to take initiative and upgrade your vehicle by sharpening performance off the line, you have high expectations about the finished result once high labor costs are paid or you’ve spent a lot of time and effort doing it yourself. You’re anticipating silky release and take-in of the clutch pedal, smooth running without harshness or vibrations, crisp shifts that chirp tires on pavement, and the fact that your vehicle feels brand new again. Knowing what’s important when a clutch job is being done can get you those results and save you money, because taking shortcuts usually yields disappointment.
- Auto Repair PartsThe Difference Between A Transaxle And A TransmissionIn this article we'll look at the differences between a "transaxle" and a "transmission". In short, a transaxle performs both the gear-changing function of a transmission and the power-splitting ability of an axle differential in one integrated unit. A transmission performs the gear-changing function only, delivering power via a single output shaft at the back of the unit. Although both perform gear shifts in the same fashion, there's often confusion about these two terms because the word "transmission" is sometimes used as a blanket description to include transaxles when it should not be.
- Auto Repair PartsHow To Perform An Automatic Transmission Fluid & Filter ServiceIn this installment, we'll give you the steps for replacing the transmission fluid and fluid filter inside your vehicle's automatic transmission – saving you several hundred dollars by sparing you a visit to the shop. This maintenance procedure is a straightforward one, and it's important for the overall longevity of your transmission. The engineers that built your car tested it thoroughly, and they know more than anyone on earth does about its breaking points and how to keep mechanical components healthy, so following your vehicle manufacturer's recommended service intervals is essential. While draining a trans pan and refilling it only replaces one-half to two-thirds of your overall fluid (the rest remains inside the torque converter), don't let it diminish the importance of keeping your automatic trans fluid (ATF) fresh.