Renault Fuego Performance Exhausts
There are two words that aptly describe the Renault Fuego: affordable and elegance. Fuego designers gave it a stylish exterior and roomy interior big enough to fit a small family. The Fuego’s aerodynamic design provides a serene environment devoid of external noises. The Fuego performs reasonably well for a sports car but it does not achieve its top potential due to a restrictive stock exhaust system. The stock exhaust system creates backpressure thereby hindering the free flow of exhaust gases. For optimal performance, replace the stock exhaust system with a performance exhaust system from CARiD. CARiD stocks a wide range of Renault Fuego exhaust systems to suit even the earliest Fuego models. Aftermarket exhaust systems boost performance by reducing backpressure and turbulence within engine cylinders. This leads to a significant increase in horsepower and torque. Further, top performance is achieved within a short duration. In addition, fuel cost savings are realized when cruising along the freeway.
All the same, top engine performance is not the only thing you will get. There’s also great sound to be enjoyed. The exhaust systems produce a deep bold sound, tuned to match the power of your car. In addition, the quality of sound produced does not deteriorate over time. It retains high quality sound because the audio material used is packed in a manner that does not allow sound degradation to take place. In addition, aftermarket exhaust systems do not rust. They are made from austenitic stainless steel, with significant proportions of nickel and chromium. This metal is harder than ordinary stainless steel and extra resistant to corrosion. Furthermore, the dealers also provide a lifetime warranty on each product as an assurance on the quality of materials used and workmanship employed in its fabrication. They also provide an instruction manual with each product. Installing Renault Fuego exhaust systems is pretty easy so long as you use the manual as a guide.
- MagnaFlow® 332812 - Direct Fit California Pre-OBDII Catalytic Converter (7" Wide)Starting at: $268.77$268.77
- MagnaFlow® 23812 - Direct Fit Federal Pre-OBDII Catalytic Converter (7" Wide)Starting at: $110.36$110.36
- Flowmaster® - 40 Series Delta Flow™ MufflerStarting at: $89.99$89.99
- Gibson® - Stainless Steel TipStarting at: $22.59$22.59
- Spectre Performance® - Lockwire Header BoltStarting at: $14.20$14.20
- MBRP® - Saddle ClampStarting at: $2.81$2.81
- Weapon-R® - CEL EliminatorStarting at: $45.00$45.00
- Flowmaster® - Black Angle-Cut Clamp-On Stainless Steel TipStarting at: $68.00$68.00
- Gibson® - SFT Superflow™ Round MufflerStarting at: $80.02$80.02
- Spectre Performance® - Pipe PlugsStarting at: $8.00$8.00
Base • Turbo