Renault Fuego Accessories & Parts
The Renault Fuego is a 3-door hatchback produced by the French automaker Renault from 1980 to 1992. The Fuego was sold in the US through the American Motors dealers from 1982 to 1985. Fuegos were equipped with a range of engines from 1.4L to 2.2L. The styling of the vehicle was considered tumid and overdone. In a speed race of six sport coupes for the April 1983 issue of Road & Track, the Fuego finished fourth, ahead of the Mercury Capri and Chevy Camaro.
Fuego became a replacing model for Renault 15 and 17 coupes of 1970's. The model was based on the Renault 18. And from the technical point of view this Renault used many proven parts including the subframe of the R18 sedan and the front suspension from R20. By the end of the production, Fuegos were recalled because of the problems with the mechanics that would appear after the warranty expiration.
In 1983 there was released the Fuego Turbo edition powered with a 132hp engine with a 5-speed transmission. Fuego Turbo had the best drag coefficient and could reach the speed over 124 mph. Fuego was the first car in the world to have a remote keyless system with central locking. The system was available since 1983 and later was introduced on other Renault models.
Featuring brisk performance, intuitive handling, and loads of efficiency, the Renault Fuego has always seemed to outshine its rivals. Thanks to the stylish, smooth exterior parts that display a touch of modern design, this car is also a fashion-piece! Some drivers love it for the look. Others prefer the drivability. Ultimately, it's about providing satisfaction in all areas due to solid Renault parts. For Renault Fuego owners, that's all that matters. The model can be enhanced as well, if outfittted with stylish accessories
CARiD.com knows premier quality is always the name of the game. Our inventory of Renault Fuego Accessories and Parts is all the proof you need. We handpick the most respected brand-names in the business and offer them right here at the best prices on the web. That means you can get your hands on all the Renault Fuego accessories and parts that make a difference, including spoilers, floor mats, wheels, and grille guards. Renault Fuego accessories help distinguish your ride from the rest of the pack. Let everyone know it's time to follow the leader!
- Thule® - Sonic XXL Cargo BoxStarting at: $719.95$719.95
- Yakima® - LoadWarrior Roof Cargo BasketStarting at: $279.00$279.00
- Centric® - Premium Power Alloy Front Brake RotorStarting at: $40.38$40.38
- Coverking® - Designer Velour Custom Dash CoverStarting at: $49.99$49.99
- Dorman® - Wheel NutStarting at: $117.06$117.06
- Rhino-Rack® - Sportz Cap Topper Roof RackStarting at: $215.10$215.10
- Walker® - Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $274.03$274.03
- PowerStop® - Z16 Evolution Ceramic Front Brake PadsStarting at: $44.52$44.52
- Chrome Brakes® - Vented Drilled and Slotted Front RotorsStarting at: $175.08$175.08
Whatever you expect from your Renault Fuego, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Renault Fuego and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- Renault Fuego Chrome Trim
- Renault Fuego Floor Mats
- Renault Fuego Car Covers
- Renault Fuego Custom Gauges
- Renault Fuego License Plates
- Renault Fuego Wiper Blades
- Renault Fuego Bike Racks
- Renault Fuego Roof Racks
- Renault Fuego Trailer Hitches
- Renault Fuego Sun Shades
- Renault Fuego Dash Covers
- Renault Fuego Side Vents
- Renault Fuego Car Organizers
- Renault Fuego Racing Seats