The Renault Clio is a sporty car, featuring a flashy exterior design. Its interior features state-of-the-art accessories configured to provide an unforgettable experience to its occupants. It has a strong acceleration and a stable performance on the road. Nevertheless, it does better when the stock exhaust system is replaced with a performance exhaust system from CARiD. This is because stock exhaust systems typically restrict the flow of exhaust gases, thereby limiting the car’s potential, and this applies to the Clio as well. Performance exhaust systems on the other hand allow the rapid flow of exhaust gases from the cylinders and swift flow of fresh oxygen into the engine. The engine produces more horsepower and torque as a result, and better performance becomes a reality as the car becomes ultra responsive to the touch, requiring nimble handling. In addition, fuel economy becomes a reality. The car covers more mileage on the same tank of fuel, thereby saving on fuel cost.
Aftermarket Renault Clio exhaust systems are not susceptible to rusting. They are made from austenitic stainless steel, which is resistant to corrosion. Moreover, the product also comes with a lifetime warranty guaranteeing the quality of the product against any form of corrosion. You will be entitled to an immediate replacement incase of any defects on the unit. In addition, aftermarket exhaust systems produce a masculine roar, drawing attention and appreciative glances from all who hear it. In addition, aftermarket Clio exhaust systems also come with a polished exhaust tip to give your vehicle a gorgeous appearance from behind. Moreover, the custom Renault Clio exhaust system installation is made simple by the provision of an instruction manual to guide you through the process. Let your car be all it can be by installing a Renault Clio exhaust system.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 2 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Single Square TipsStarting at: $56.33$56.33
- Gibson® - Stainless Steel Dual Walled Intercooled TipStarting at: $65.32$65.32
- Flowmaster® - Stainless Steel Round Straight Cut Tip with Embossed LogoStarting at: $45.00$45.00
- RBP® - SS Tip with LogoStarting at: $73.50$73.50
- Weapon-R® - Exhaust TipStarting at: $51.00$51.00
- Onki® - Round Exhaust TipsStarting at: $40.31$40.31
- MagnaFlow® - Stainless Steel Double-Wall Round Rolled Edge Angle Cut Duall DTM TipStarting at: $93.00$93.00
- Spectre Performance® - Pipe PlugsStarting at: $7.99$7.99
- MBRP® - T304 Stainless Steel Rolled TipStarting at: $49.99$49.99
- Gibson® - Stainless Steel Rolled TipStarting at: $51.55$51.55
"Product was well described. Fast shipping, easy installation."
"The quality of the tip was really good, nice and solid. Not chincy. The mounting area where the bolt goes through done very well. A real quality product. Painted the inside with high heat, bright red paint. Looks real sharp! Oh, another nice touch. The Gibson name stamped on top of the tip. Sharp!"