- (23)Complete SystemsRenault Alliance
- (74)HeadersRenault Alliance
- (66)Catalytic ConvertersRenault Alliance
- (202)MufflersRenault Alliance
- (1)Exhaust StacksRenault Alliance
- (201)Exhaust TipsRenault Alliance
- (219)Exhaust PipesRenault Alliance
- (115)Clamps, Hangers, GasketsRenault Alliance
- (185)Emission ControlRenault Alliance
- (61)Performance ChipsRenault Alliance
The Renault Alliance beautifully combines style and affordability in a unique manner. The Renault has a graceful design geared towards providing maximum comfort to the occupants. Its body is designed for stability on the road ensuring safety for all its occupants. Nevertheless, the Renault’s performance is hampered by a stock exhaust system that restricts the free flow of exhaust gases, thereby chocking the Renault’s power. To improve its performance, it’s necessary to replace the stock exhaust system with a performance exhaust system from CARiD. Performance exhaust systems enhance engine power by reducing backpressure and turbulence within the engine cylinders. The result is swift evacuation of all exhaust gases from the cylinders and rapid inflow of fresh oxygen and fuel to give greater horsepower and torque. Peak performance is no longer a pipe dream but an attainable goal. In addition, fuel economy is realized, even at cruising speed. An efficient engine requires less fuel to operate. Your car will travel more miles on the same tank of fuel.
Aftermarket exhaust systems are durable and do not succumb to rusting or any form of corrosion. They are made from austenitic stainless steel, a tougher material than ordinary stainless steel, which is strengthened by components of nickel and chromium to make it extra resistant to corrosion and elements. Furthermore, the manufacturers offer an assurance of quality by providing a lifetime warranty on the product. Nevertheless, improved performance is not the only benefit you get here. You also enjoy an exhilarating, deep exhaust sound - the signature sound of a powerful vehicle unencumbered by the inadequacies of the stock exhaust system. Installing Renault Alliance exhaust systems is easy. You may opt to do it yourself or have it done at a car repair shop. However you do it, give your Renault the opportunity of fulfilling its destiny by outfitting it with a performance exhaust system from CARiD.
- Flowmaster® Pipe KitUniversal Scavenger X-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster®. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of...$71.08 - $373.93
- aFe® Exhaust TipExhaust Tip by aFe®. This stylish exhaust tip will be the finishing touch for any exhaust system. Made of the finest stainless steel, it's available in a highly polished finish or powder coated wrinkle black. Each features the aFe...$55.00 - $595.00
- AP Exhaust® Xlerator™ Stainless Steel Exhaust TipXlerator™ Stainless Steel Exhaust Tip by AP Exhaust®. Today’s exhaust performance market continues to cover a broad spectrum of vehicles. The unique nature of this market is that a product demand is not based on vehicle age or...Made from first-rate materialsEnsures outstanding durability$6.16 - $73.13
- Stainless Works® 304 SS Pipe304 SS Dual Center Section Pipe, 3" by Stainless Works®. Tubing Diameter: 3". Connection Point: Factory Connect. Crossover Style: X-Pipe. CARB Compliant: Yes. This superior product is made from high-grade stainless steel to ensure...Designed to meet strict quality standardsCarefully crafted from first-rate stainless steel$42.30 - $670.50
- DynoMax® Dual Pipe KitDual Pipe Kit by DynoMax®. With their great selection of exhaust pipes and accessories, DynoMax will provide you with everything necessary to complete the exhaust job. Every component is manufactured from quality materials and...Special reducer design allows for a variety of mounting optionsExtra long 16-gauge tailpipe with side exits and a full 2.25-in. or 2.5-in. diameter$123.98 - $201.18
- Hooker® BlackHeart™ Mid-PipeBlackHeart™ Mid-Pipe without Resonator by Hooker®. Series: BlackHeart™. Header Material: 304 SS. Without Resonator. At the heart of any performance vehicle is the exhaust system. Hooker with its classic heart logo has been at...Lightweight, 18-gauge, 304 stainless steel construction maximizing strength and durabilityAvailable with or without resonator$199.95 - $549.95
- Diamond Eye® Exhaust PipeExhaust Pipe by Diamond Eye Performance®. This products is created for those who are not afraid of the power. It is fine-tuned to deliver unrestricted power and tested against competition for maximum performance. The product...$18.29 - $255.51
- Diamond Eye® Muffler Delete TubeMuffler Delete Tube by Diamond Eye Performance®. This products is created for those who are not afraid of the power. It is fine-tuned to deliver unrestricted power and tested against competition for maximum performance. The product...$23.94 - $86.49
- Vibrant Performance® Exhaust Manifold FlangeExhaust Manifold Flange by Vibrant Performance®. Do you want to get more power out of your vehicle? Then this superior Vibrant Performance product is just for you. Carefully designed for maximum performance, is will more than just...Made of High Quality MaterialsAvailable in different sizes$39.95 - $389.95
- Hooker® Super Competition Fiber Header GasketSuper Competition Fiber Header Gasket by Hooker®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Hooker will...Precision fit for improved sealingSteel core provides superior adhesion$12.89 - $15.04
- GReddy® Exhaust GasketExhaust Gasket by GReddy®. Among the most abused systems of your vehicle is the exhaust system. Its components are constantly exposed to extreme temperatures, vibration, corrosion, and thermal shock. These factors normally lead to...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and racing lifestyle$4.75 - $23.75
- Spectre Performance® Header Bolt SetUniversal Header Bolt by Spectre Performance®. Rooted in racing, Spectre Performance designs and builds every product with the same goal in mind - the best performance in the market proven on the racetrack! All products are...High-tech engine parts for the most power and best performanceThe finest exterior and interior parts for superior appearance and functionality$9.96 - $16.60
- Walker® Universal Fit Catalytic ConverterUniversal Fit Catalytic Converter by Walker®. Walker offers complete coverage: direct-fit mufflers, converters, pipes, resonators and accessories. Walker is an OE supplier to many major nameplate vehicle manufacturers. Trust...$56.41 - $447.77
- DEC® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by DEC®. Pick out a catalytic converter by DEC and get your emissions back into check without worrying to fail again. These catalytic converters are made from a heavy duty stainless steel outer shell...Direct fitMade from a heavy duty stainless steel outer shell$92.19 - $1,271.88
- Davico® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by Davico®. This direct-fit catalytic converter by Davico will be a great solution to replace your failed or damaged catalytic converter. Once your stock cat fails to perform its job, replacement is...Helps your vehicle emit harmless gasesDirect OEM replacement$2.32 - $707.98
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.