Remin® Dash Kits Reviews
| Posted by Darrell | (Apo, AP)
I have gotten nothing but great comments from everyone.
| Posted by Sylvain | (Terrebonne, QC)
I didn't install all of the parts. Looks great. Cheap VS GM option.
| Posted by David | (Mendota Heights, MN)
Really great look, installation was nice and easy. Gave my vehicle a face lift.
I use this to help in the installing of RE-MIN interior trim.
| Posted by James | (Edinburgh, EL)
I didn`t actually need the adhesive promoter, as the dashboard kit stuck so well without it, but it could come in handy for something else in the future.
| Posted by Lawrence A | (Havelock, NC)
In fact the ones that came with the pack wouldn't even work. This is a must.
- Remin®Full Kitfrom $265.20
- Sherwood®Dash Kit Samplesfrom $10.00
- B&I®Interior Dash Kitsfrom $74.99
- Carriage Works®Dash Panelfrom $59.94
- Rampage®Dash Panelfrom $74.97
- Warrior®Dash Panelfrom $284.67