T-One Connector (118317) by Reese®. 2 Wire System, Drilling Required, For Models without Towing Harness Package. Wire up your tow vehicle and trailer with whatever it takes to get your trailer lights on, the electric brakes slowing down, and the trailer battery charging. From simple wiring connectors, to connectors and harness that lets you plug directly into your tow vehicle harness, to adapters that let your 3-wire car turn signals successfully operate your 2-wire trailer lights, we have the electrical solutions for your towing needs. One-Year warranty.
- Exterior mounted plug. May require an aftermarket electrical mounting box or bracket. (Sold separately)
- No Converter required but a ModuLite™ can be used
- Drilling Required
- Install Time is 5 minutes
- Plug and Play T-harnesses to connect to vehicle wiring
- Trailer wiring connectors, for both truck and trailer
- 4- 5- 6- and 7-pin trailer connectors
- Adapters for almost any permutation of mismatched connectors
- Premade trailer harnesses
- 2-wire to 3-wire lighting adapters for vehicles with separate turn and brake indicators
- Power modules and converters to avoid overtaxing vehicle circuits on PWM or multiplexed systems requiring 2, 3 or 4 wire hookup
Wiring for your trailer can be as simple as plugging in a premade harness to your truck's rear lights, totally brainless. If you aren't fortunate enough to have a truck that we have a t-harness for, well, you may have to splice some wires, no big deal. It seems there are a bewildering number of different trailer connection plugs, from simple flat 4- wire plugs to 7-blade plugs as big as an apple. We have adapters to let you plug almost any trailer into any truck that's wired for a trailer.
Next problem: your car or truck has separate turn signals and brake lights. Trailers almost always use integrated brake/turn signals. Fortunately, we have adapters that intercept the signals to the trailer lights and make everything blink when it's supposed to.19.51Brand: Reese Part Number: 118317 UPC: 016118058017
Reese Elite, R16, Select Series, Sidewinder, Titan, Revolution, Goosebox, and Strait Line and SC (active sway control) weight distribution systems are some of the best heavy duty towing and trailer control products available today. Since 1952 the Reese brand has lead the trailer towing industry with proven designs that exceed the industry standards and is the "brand of choice" when performance is the expectation. Known for a tradition of "Pioneering Performance," Reese is the perfect selection for all of your heaviest towing needs.
- Vehicle FitmentThis part is compatible with 33 vehicle(s)
Year Make Model Fitment Notes 2002 Dodge Ram 2001 Dodge Ram 2000 Dodge Ram 1999 Dodge Ram 1998 Dodge Ram 1997 Dodge Ram 1996 Dodge Ram 1995 Dodge Ram 1994 Dodge Dakota Base 1994 Dodge Ram 1993 Dodge D150 / D250 / W150 / W250 Base 1993 Dodge Dakota Base 1993 Dodge Ramcharger Base 1992 Dodge D150 / D250 / W150 / W250 Base 1992 Dodge Dakota Base 1992 Dodge Ramcharger Base 1991 Dodge D150 / D250 / W150 / W250 Base 1991 Dodge Dakota Base 1991 Dodge Ramcharger Base 1990 Dodge D150 / D250 / W150 / W250 Base 1990 Dodge Dakota Base 1990 Dodge Ramcharger Base 1989 Dodge D150 / D250 / D350 / W150 / W250 Base 1989 Dodge Dakota BaseView All
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)