RD04 USA Chrome Wheels by Red Dirt Road®. Produced with latest technologies, this wheel is built to deliver the handling that your ride's performance requires and please your heart with design and quality.
While every wheel RDR manufactures fits a rugged, aggressive, and tough profile – its range of finishes that include satin black, machine polished, or even chrome plated provide enthusiasts with a few options to choose from. The traditional sizing of these rims that range from 16x8, 17x9, 18x9, 20x9, 20x10, and 22x10 should appeal to most truck enthusiasts, as should the offsets that include -12, 0, and +12. Some of the designs RDR has introduced are very different from the rest – such as the notable 'USA' design that proudly declares allegiance to the nation. For any truck enthusiast looking for new rims, RDR is setting the bar at a new height.
- Built to customer specified fitments
- Innumerable color and finish options available
- Lip size may vary depending on the size of the wheel
- All wheels are custom made for each customer and are therefore Non-Concealable and Non-Returnable
- Wheel orders cannot be canceled after the manufacturing process has begun (Usually 24 to 48 hours after order is placed)
Regardless of what styles or sizes you're interested in, the one thing you can depend on to come with every wheels or wheels and tires order is the best buying experience in the business. From fitment help from our in-house wheel experts to shipping packages certified by UPS, we'll take care of you and your order every step of the way. We know how much of a financial investment you're making in a set of wheels or wheels and tires, and in return we'll deliver service and product that is second to none.
- Dedicated Wheel ExpertsOur in-house Wheel Team is always on hand to assist you with any questions
- Guaranteed FitmentYour new wheel and tire package will perfectly fit your car - guaranteed by CARiD
- Wheel & Tire PackagesSave your precious time and money by ordering a complete wheel and tire set
- State-of-the-Art EquipmentWe use advanced Hunter® equipment to ensure damage-free mounting & accurate balancing
- TPMS SensorsTPMS sensors purchased as part of a package are installed at no additional charge
- Free Mounting & BalancingOrder a wheel & tire package and get professional mounting and balancing for free
- Free Nitrogen InflationNitrogen inflation increases tire life & fuel economy. With us, you get it free of charge
- Free Installation KitYour new wheels will come with all hardware needed for hassle-free installation
We take pride in our fitment information and don't take our fitment guarantee lightly. You can depend on the fitment advice from our professionals because they have decades of knowledge and experience to draw from. Research the brands of equipment we use and the wheel accessories we offer and you'll find they're the finest in the industry, because we want you to have the best. The combination of products and services we provide cannot be matched, especially by a local tire store.
Having just been established in April 2013, Red Dirt Road (or RDR for short) is one of the newest brands of aftermarket truck wheels to enter the industry, and so far it appears to be taking it by storm. Based out of Monterey Park, California, RDR initially unveiled its pilot collection of wheels and demand surged in response to its eye-catching designs. Based on the almost instantaneous impact of the brand, it is safe to say it has a firm foothold on the market.