Fitment Notes: Fits most flare-side, smaller trucks and SUVs.
109.95Brand: Recon Part Number: 26415 UPC: 182852000664
- Universal fitment for nearly every pick-up truck & SUV sold in the U.S.
- Plug & play installation - Plugs directly into a standard flat 4-pin trailer light connector
- Can also be "hard-wired" to factory taillight wiring for permanent installation
- Extra strong 3M adhesive tape installation
- Simply mounts in the space just above your bumper yet below your tailgate or rear door
- Utilizes low power draw anti-collision high-intensity red LED's
- Highly visible from other vehicles thus reducing chances of rear end collisions
- Functions with Running Lights, Brake Lights, Turn Signals, & Hazard Lights
- 1-piece fully sealed weather proof polymer construction
- Made using only the finest state of the art components and circuitry
- High intensity red LED's compliment your vehicle's brake and running lights
- In-line replaceable fuse installed to prevent damage in the event of a power surge
- All products are SAE & DOT approved for street use
- 90-day warranty
RECON® Truck Accessories is a manufacturer of Premium Quality Truck & SUV Accessories. From this website you will be able to select from a wide variety of RECON products, read detailed product information, see actual product photos, and make your online purchase safely and securely! Our goal is to provide you with best-in-class service and the highest quality truck accessories at affordable prices. To further underscore our commitment to quality, our factories have achieved ISO9001: 2000 certification and ISO/TS 16949 for our O.E.M. customers.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.