Off Road Suspension by ReadyLIFT®. Install an Off Road Suspension Series 5” Lift Kit and gain room for big tires and plenty of extra ground clearance.
- RLifts truck 5”
- Bolt-on installation, no welding or cutting
- Clearance for 38” tires
- Includes all installation hardware
- 5” of lift for additional ground clearance and room for 38” tires
- Tab and slot design of the boxed radius arms increases strength and reliability
- SST9000 Performance Shocks - 2.25" CNC Machined aluminum bodies and Rebuildable and Revalvable
- Heavy Duty Anti Wobble Track Bar
- Custom wound coil springs
- Long-lasting Urethane bushings have Zerk fitting for grease
- Rear mini-pack spring adds lift and performance to the rear leaf springs
- CNC billet drive shaft spacer corrects drive shaft plunge/engagement issues
- Includes extended sway bar end links, bump stop extensions, alignment cams, drop pitman arm and extended brake line brackets
- Lifetime Warranty
Ford builds a rugged Super Duty truck with pretty good off-road capabilities, for sure. But not everyone stays on the trail. Not everyone is content with his or her vehicle the way it came from the showroom. That’s why ReadyLIFT makes parts, so people like you can make their trucks unique and more capable. Serious off-roading means some big-ass tires, bigger than the stock Ford can handle. And boonie-cruisn’ and stump-jumpin’ calls for more ground clearance. Both of those things mean lifting your truck, lifting it more than just an inch or two. ReadyLIFT has the parts: springs, spacers, shocks, suspension tweaks, whatever it takes to take your Ford up a full five inches, and still have a decent ride and good handling.
There’s more to lifting a truck than just the springs and spacers though. Remember, you’ll probably spend 98% of your time on the pavement, so any modifications need to keep the vehicles’ street-legal status and safe handling and braking capability. To this end, the suspension and steering will need some tweaking, and this kit has the parts to make tweaking simple.
Henderson NV is smack in the middle of a lot of off-roading activity. That’s where ReadyLIFT is based, in order to be close to their customers and their needs. About 12 years ago, ReadyLIFT founder and CEO Scott Poncher realized that there was a market for people who wanted to lift their trucks only a few inches, not the six inches or more that most lift kits were set up to do. A few inches were enough to make the truck’s stance level (instead of drooped down in front, as seems to be common today), or to accommodate slightly larger wheels and tires. There was no option for these customers that didn’t raise the truck more than necessary, was easy to install and reasonably priced. And so ReadyLIFT was born to bring a line of reasonably-priced, but still highly-engineered and well-made moderate-rise lift kits to market.