98R Flat Black Wheels by RBP®. RBP is the undisputed leader in off road truck styling. The RBP wheels are no exception, with their radical and brutal looks. Nothing oozes big bad power like a truck fitted with RBP wheels.
There is no mistaking a RBP Style truck. The rugged and forceful features of RBP off road styling stand out in any environment. Installation of RBP wheels is either a starting point for your build of the toughest truck in town, or the finishing touch that completes it. There just is no way around the mounting of RBP wheels if you want to impress with a big power off road look. The RBP rims are purpose designed and come in sizes that fit both standard height and extreme lift trucks. No matter what kind of off road truck you prefer, these wheels will always look right and perform to the highest expectations. The RBP off road products are developed by true off road enthusiasts for true off road enthusiasts.
- Trademark RBP Off Road Big Power Styling
- Available in Sizes for Stock and Extreme Lift Trucks
- 3200 lbs Load Rating
- Compatible with OEM TPMS Sensors
- One-Piece Cast Lightweight Alloy Wheels
- 1-Year Warranty on Standard Finish
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on Structure
- Lip size may vary depending on the size of the wheel
- All wheels are custom made for each customer and are therefore Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable
- Wheel orders cannot be cancelled after the manufacturing process has begun (usually 24 to 48 hours after order is placed)
Rolling Big Power, RBP®, is the luxury accessory brand for true big offroad truck enthusiasts. The company was started by truck lifestyle aficionado Roland Trudel, who built custom exhausts for fellow enthusiasts. His work quickly got attention in a wider circle of offroaders, and in 2005 the Luxury Lifestyle company Lexani commissioned to take the RPB brand to the national market. With the backing of the Lexani organization RPB has taken the lead in the world of custom trucks, constantly bringing innovative and ground-breaking products to market.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
- There is a high risk of damage when transferring TPMS from your factory wheels to your new aftermarket wheels
- Conveniently receive a fully functional and assembled wheel & tire package without having to do any extra work or incur further costs
- Always have an extra set. Enjoy the convenience of quickly switching between your factory and custom wheels for Snow or Racing
- We have state of the art equipment to "scratch-less" mount and "road force" balance any size wheel and tire that most local shops cannot
- Oro-Tek has been engineering and manufacturing premium quality sensors since the beginning of TPMS
- Save money on installation since we install TPMS sensors at no charge
- Save money on shipping since shipping wheels and tires separately costs substantially more
- Save money on assembly since we mount and balance at no charge