Founded in California in 2000, Razor became known almost overnight due to the success of its original A model aluminum frame compact scooter that proved to be enjoyable for children and adults alike. Just imagine that Razor sold over 35 million of them in its first decade. Over the years, Razor has expanded its lineup to create an update of the classic Big Wheel, electric powered scooters, electric motor bikes, twist boards, pogo sticks, and more.
- RAZOR® - A Kick ScooterStarting at: $45.60$45.60
- RAZOR® - PowerWing™ Caster ScooterStarting at: $16.30$16.30
- RAZOR® - Siege Caster ScooterStarting at: $73.95$73.95
- RAZOR® - Crazy CartStarting at: $399.99$399.99
- RAZOR® - Ground Force™ Drifter Electric Go KartStarting at: $296.88$296.88
- RAZOR® - RipRider™ 360 Blue CasterStarting at: $88.00$88.00
- RAZOR® - Black Label Pro Kick ScooterStarting at: $129.99$129.99
- RAZOR® - El Dorado ScooterStarting at: $179.99$179.99
- RAZOR® - Pro Series Kick ScooterStarting at: $8.22$8.22
- RAZOR® - Dirt Rocket™ BikeStarting at: $246.83$246.83
- RAZOR® - Dune BuggyStarting at: $360.05$360.05
- RAZOR® - Pocket Mod™Starting at: $249.99$249.99
- RAZOR® - Spark Kick ScooterStarting at: $16.00$16.00
- RAZOR® - Graffiti Style Kick ScooterStarting at: $5.12$5.12
- RAZOR® - Cruiser Kick ScooterStarting at: $77.80$77.80
- RAZOR® - eSpark™ Electric ScooterStarting at: $18.00$18.00
- RAZOR® - Electric Trikke E2 ScooterStarting at: $230.25$230.25
- RAZOR® - Berry Style Kick ScooterStarting at: $45.50$45.50
- RAZOR® - Kix™ Kick ScooterStarting at: $35.07$35.07
- RAZOR® - Mixi Kick ScooterStarting at: $41.42$41.42
- RAZOR® - Kixi™ Scribble Kick ScooterStarting at: $39.81$39.81
- RAZOR® - Lil' Kick ScooterStarting at: $35.05$35.05
- RAZOR® - Spark 2.0 Kick ScooterStarting at: $72.99$72.99
- RAZOR® - FlashRider 360™ CasterStarting at: $88.00$88.00
- RAZOR® - E-Series Electric ScooterStarting at: $113.79$113.79
- RAZOR® - E-Series Electric Scooter with Detachable SeatStarting at: $217.23$217.23
- RAZOR® - RipStik™ Caster BoardStarting at: $48.75$48.75
- RAZOR® - RipSkateStarting at: $74.99$74.99
- RAZOR® - Sole SkateStarting at: $45.50$45.50
- RAZOR® - Punk™ RampStarting at: $15.78$15.78
- RAZOR® - Punk™ RailStarting at: $32.96$32.96
We’ve got basic Razor scooters in smaller sizes with a weight limit of 120 pounds, we have them in larger sizes with bigger wheels to hold up to 220 pounds. You’ll find the interesting Graffiti model with a kick pedal for leaving a colorful trail by squeezing three chalk pieces against the ground. There are scooters with two wheels positioned close together at the rear, and the PowerWing scooter featuring a wide metal wing on the back with rear wheels placed apart.
CARiD also offers a wide range of compact electric powered scooters that your children will love, and that you’ll find convenient for commuting to the train station on. The smallest E90 is rated for 120 pounds and travels 9 miles per hour, and the largest E300 with rubber tires carries 220 pounds at a speed of 15 miles per hour. The Eco Smart Metro features a stylish bamboo wood deck and rolls on compact bicycle wheels and tires to reach a higher speed of 18 miles per hour. For the ultimate in two-wheeled fun, Razor offers electric powered MX miniature motocross style dirt bikes in four different sizes.
Razor offers more ways to enjoy miniature electric-powered fun. There’s the Dirt Quad ATV for children up to 120 pounds with a powder-coated steel frame for durability. If go-karts are your pleasure, go for the classic metal basket style Dune Buggy with thumb trigger throttle, bucket seat, shoulder harness, and handlebar rear disc brake grip. There’s also the Ground Force go-kart that adds front wheels with rubber tires and steel construction for a weight rating of 140 pounds. The Ground Force Drifter version is equipped with polyoxymethylene rear wheels to lose traction for slides and drifting enjoyment.
Unlike many organizations that sell automotive parts and accessories, CARiD’s standards are as high as yours are. That’s why we use vendors with a proven history of customer satisfaction and quality control such as Razor. Our employees have tested these products with their own families and have seen the smiles they have brought, and we can rest assured what we offer will provide joy and durability in your world. We've made every effort to provide as much information as possible on the range of Razor products on our site, and we'll make every effort to help answer any specific questions you have.
14-year-old grandson smiled when he opened the box. Something he hasn't done much of lately. He had major back surgery in the spring. This scooter is his exercise, not having to bend over and put pressure on his arms. I was so glad and surprised to find the scooter on your website.
I like my A5 Lux. I use it to get to work on a daily basis. 1 mile each way. On the weekends, I take it out with my kids, it is a lot of fun. Cons: The break is not all that great. Overall, I think it is worth the price. I bought mine at CARiD, and I got it in 4 days. It was great.
Ok. So this scooter is a little on the pricey side when compared to the other Razors out there. But the other Razors have bitty wheels. This A5 has lux wheels. A world of difference between the two. Easy to maneuver, easy to ride, smooth. Just as a kid. They will pick the A5 every time.
I feel we were misrepresented as to the size of the child that could ride it, up to 160 lbs. My 12-year-old granddaughter wanted one, and she weighs way less than that, but her height made it hard to ride.
The performance on this bike was awesome. All my expectations were met. Delivery was prompt, and when I called customer care, all my questions were answered with fast and friendly service.
My great-nephew wanted this RipStik, and I had no clue what it was. I found your site and found the item I was looking for, and the price was competitive. My nephew rides his RipStik every day and is completely happy to have it. Ordering was easy and delivery was quick. Thanks.
Great product. My children ranging from 9 to 16 Love this bike. My husband said it was very easy to assemble (I was worried about that with ordering online).