Based in the city of Escanaba (Michigan's Upper Peninsula), Race Ramps is a division of Brute Industries Inc. Since 2004, their mission is to craft unmatched products for several industries. Each item labeled "Race Ramps" is 100% made in the USA with American raw materials. Race Ramps works hard to maintain their solid reputation and is very excited to know what the future holds for them.
- Race Ramps® - Race RampsStarting at: $203.30$203.30
- Race Ramps® - Sport RampsStarting at: $136.80$136.80
- Race Ramps® - Side KicksStarting at: $99.75$99.75
- Race Ramps® - Show RampsStarting at: $135.85$135.85
- Race Ramps® - Roll-UpsStarting at: $145.35$145.35
- Race Ramps® - Rack RampsStarting at: $152.00$152.00
- Race Ramps® - Trak-JaxStarting at: $92.15$92.15
- Race Ramps® - Trailer-MatesStarting at: $171.95$171.95
- Race Ramps® - Scale RampsStarting at: $87.40$87.40
- Race Ramps® - Trailer RampsStarting at: $253.65$253.65
- Race Ramps® - Portable Pit Stop Ramp Starting at: $2,195.00$2,195.00
- Race Ramps® - GT Trailer RampsStarting at: $584.25$584.25
- Race Ramps® - Hook Nosed RampsStarting at: $313.50$313.50
- Race Ramps® - Track and Trailer RampsStarting at: $430.00$430.00
- Race Ramps® - Wheel StandsStarting at: $272.65$272.65
- Race Ramps® - Wheel CribsStarting at: $96.90$96.90
- Race Ramps® - Slip Plate StandsStarting at: $382.85$382.85
- Race Ramps® - Show CribsStarting at: $185.25$185.25
- Race Ramps® RR-CC-8 - Crib CruisersStarting at: $151.05$151.05
- Race Ramps® RR-FS - FlatstoppersStarting at: $253.65$253.65
- Race Ramps® RR-WC - Wheel ChocksStarting at: $58.90$58.90
- Race Ramps® - Trailer StepStarting at: $155.80$155.80
- Race Ramps® - Show RockStarting at: $284.05$284.05
- Race Ramps® - Show MirrorStarting at: $291.65$291.65
All Race Ramps products are made of an advanced "space age" foam, that's why they're extremely tough, yet lightweight, around 15 lbs each. Because the ramps feature anti-skid texture, they will never skid, regardless of weather conditions. Finally, the ramps won't rust, so you can leave them outside to brave the elements. Most Race Ramps items come complete with straps allowing for easy carrying and storage.
Race Ramps products are based on the U.S. patented manufacturing process. However to make the items stronger and more durable, the company is trying to find new manufacturing techniques. All ramps are drawn using CAD (computer aided design) system, which feeds the final design to a foam cutting machine to ensure the products are made to spec. Race Ramps also designs items for low profile vehicles, so even if you have the lowest-sitting car, they've got you covered. By the way, their most popular thing for a low profile car is a six-piece set, which is 30 feet long.
Depending on the customers' needs, all products can be roughly divided into four main groups: trailer loading and hauling ramps, display and show ramps and cribs, rack and lift ramps, and also Flatstoppers for long-term car storage. You'll be able to safely and easily load your vehicle, display your off-road vehicle, like raise it to put a mirror underneath or simply service the auto; the ramps will be as well perfect solutions if your vehicle doesn't leave the garage that often, while Flatstoppers will keep your tires from flat spotting during long periods of storage.
Race Ramps items have been featured in many top-rated automotive magazines, such as Car and Driver, Motor Trend, and Road and Track, especially in the "Top New Products" sections. And they have won New Products awards at every single show they have ever attended. Well, this is a rather strong reason why you should get Race Ramps products. They really create the most innovative solutions, meeting particular needs of their customers. And this is why other car ramps can be hardly compared to Race Ramps! At CARiD.com, we carry a fantastic collection of Race Ramps items that are unparalleled in quality, design, and service life.
These are awesome ramps! I use these in addition to the trailer ramps. They are very lightweight and easy to maneuver. They have a great angle and now I don't have to get splinters using my homemade wood ramp extenders. :) My car goes on the trailer much easier and no front end rubbing.
| Posted by Trevor | (Wilmington, NC)
This is a great product. Very light weight and easy to handle. I bought these ramps to raise my car for oil changes. These ramps are great and do not slide on my smooth concrete garage floor.
| Posted by Wayne R. | (Akron, OH)
Did exactly what I wanted. Raised car and then removed ramp part to get better access under the side of the car. Used on a 3000 lbs car. No issues with this product. Highly recommended.
| Posted by Lisa | (Milford, OH)
I bought these specifically because they claimed they would hold on grass or gravel; not just on the usual concrete or asphalt. I have found that to be absolutely true. They just won't slide. They're smaller than I expected... maybe half the size of others... but don't let that throw you off. These are great chocks!
| Posted by Gene | (Escondido, CA)
While the Race Ramps are perfect for regular cars, I needed the extenders for cars lower to the ground. These fit the Race Ramps perfectly as expected and the look/finish is identical to the Race Ramps. The tabs on the sides of the extenders may seem a little flimsy at first, but they don't have to be strong, all they have to do is line up the extender to the ramp. If you need extenders, don't hesitate to get these, they are worth the money.
| Posted by Randy | (Weyauwega, WI)
I used these ramps to raise my lowered car high enough so that I could get my low profile floor jack under the car. The ramps do not slide on my smooth concrete garage floor. Great product.