Based in the city of Escanaba (Michigan's Upper Peninsula), Race Ramps is a division of Brute Industries Inc. Since 2004, their mission is to craft unmatched products for several industries and ensure superlative customer service. Each item labeled "Race Ramps" is 100% made in the USA with American raw materials. Perhaps that is why our customers appreciate the quality and usability of the Race Ramps products so much. And Race Ramps works hard to maintain their solid reputation and is very excited to know what the future holds for them.
All Race Ramps products are made of an advanced "space age" foam, that's why they're extremely tough, yet lightweight, around 15 lbs each. That's about 2 gallons of milk or a bit more than 2 gallons of gas. Besides, Race Ramps take a solid slant on things: the ramps will neither gouge the floor nor will they sink in the sand. So, even overloaded, they will definitely stay put. Because the ramps feature anti-skid texture, they will never skid, regardless of weather conditions. Finally, the ramps won't rust, so you can leave them outside to brave the elements. Most Race Ramps items come complete with straps allowing for easy carrying and storage.
- Race RampsŪ - Race Ramps Starting at: $203.30 $203.30
- Race RampsŪ - Sport Ramps Starting at: $136.80 $136.80
- Race RampsŪ - Side Kicks Starting at: $99.75 $99.75
- Race RampsŪ - Show Ramps Starting at: $135.85 $135.85
- Race RampsŪ - Roll-Ups Starting at: $145.35 $145.35
- Race RampsŪ - Rack Ramps Starting at: $152.00 $152.00
- Race RampsŪ - Trak-Jax Starting at: $92.15 $92.15
- Race RampsŪ - Trailer-Mates Starting at: $171.95 $171.95
- Race RampsŪ - Scale Ramps Starting at: $87.40 $87.40
- Race RampsŪ - Trailer Ramps Starting at: $253.65 $253.65
- Race RampsŪ - Portable Pit Stop Ramp Starting at: $2,195.00 $2,195.00
- Race RampsŪ - GT Trailer Ramps Starting at: $584.25 $584.25
- Race RampsŪ - Hook Nosed Ramps Starting at: $313.50 $313.50
- Race RampsŪ - Track and Trailer Ramps Starting at: $308.75 $308.75
- Race RampsŪ - Wheel Stands Starting at: $272.65 $272.65
- Race RampsŪ - Wheel Cribs Starting at: $96.90 $96.90
- Race RampsŪ - Slip Plate Stands Starting at: $382.85 $382.85
- Race RampsŪ - Show Cribs Starting at: $185.25 $185.25
- Race RampsŪ RR-CC-8 - Crib Cruisers Starting at: $151.05 $151.05
- Race RampsŪ RR-FS - Flatstoppers Starting at: $253.65 $253.65
- Race RampsŪ RR-WC - Wheel Chocks Starting at: $58.90 $58.90
- Race RampsŪ - Trailer Step Starting at: $155.80 $155.80
- Race RampsŪ - Show Rock Starting at: $284.05 $284.05
- Race RampsŪ - Show Mirror Starting at: $291.65 $291.65
Race Ramps products are based on the U.S. patented manufacturing process. However to make the items stronger and more durable, the company is trying to find new manufacturing techniques. All ramps are drawn using CAD (computer aided design) system, which feeds the final design to a foam cutting machine to ensure the products are made to spec. Race Ramps also designs items for low profile vehicles, so even if you have the lowest-sitting car, they've got you covered. By the way, their most popular thing for a low profile car is a six-piece set, which is 30 feet long.
CARiD.com invites you to see what Race Ramps has to offer. Depending on the customers' needs, all products can be roughly divided into four main groups: trailer loading and hauling ramps, display and show ramps and cribs, rack and lift ramps, and also Flatstoppers for long-term car storage. You'll be able to safely and easily load your vehicle, display your off-road vehicle, like raise it to put a mirror underneath or simply service the auto; the ramps will be as well perfect solutions if your vehicle doesn't leave the garage that often, while Flatstoppers will keep your tires from flat spotting during long periods of storage.
Race Ramps items have been featured in many top-rated automotive magazines, such as Car and Driver, Motor Trend, and Road and Track, especially in the "Top New Products" sections. And they have won New Products awards at every single show they have ever attended. Well, this is a rather strong reason why you should get Race Ramps products. They really create the most innovative solutions, meeting particular needs of their customers. And this is why other car ramps can be hardly compared to Race Ramps! At CARiD.com, we carry a fantastic collection of Race Ramps items that are unparalleled in quality, design, and service life.
This is a great product. Very light weight and easy to handle. I bought these ramps to raise my car for oil changes. These ramps are great and do not slide on my smooth concrete garage floor.
Did exactly what I wanted. Raised car and then removed ramp part to get better access under the side of the car. Used on a 3000 lbs car. No issues with this product. Highly recommended.
I bought these specifically because they claimed they would hold on grass or gravel; not just on the usual concrete or asphalt. I have found that to be absolutely true. They just won't slide. They're smaller than I expected... maybe half the size of others... but don't let that throw you off. These are great chocks!
While the Race Ramps are perfect for regular cars, I needed the extenders for cars lower to the ground. These fit the Race Ramps perfectly as expected and the look/finish is identical to the Race Ramps. The tabs on the sides of the extenders may seem a little flimsy at first, but they don't have to be strong, all they have to do is line up the extender to the ramp. If you need extenders, don't hesitate to get these, they are worth the money.
I used these ramps to raise my lowered car high enough so that I could get my low profile floor jack under the car. The ramps do not slide on my smooth concrete garage floor. Great product.
5 reviews with an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars