Universal Single DIN In-Dash MP3/AM/FM-MPX Shaft Style Radio by Pyle®. Requires a dash opening which is approximately 7" wide by 2" high. This simple, shaft-style headunit is perfect for listening to AM/FM and your favorite digital music via the SD card slot or USB drive. It easily replaces your classic car's stereo with zero dashboard modification using shaft-style openings. Easily adjust the sound using volume, balance, and tone controls.
- AM/FM-MPX/USB/SD MP3 Stereo
- Classic Car Audio Replacement Allows For Zero Dash Board Modification using Shaft Style Openings
- Built-In USB/ SD/ MMC MP3 Player (2 Gig Max)
- Volume/ Balance/ Tone COntrol
- 1.2 Volt RCA Line Out (Amplifier Line Output)
- 2 Channel Output 80W x 2 (160W Max)
- Adjustable Shaft Knobs from 4.65"-5.5"
- Mounting Hardware Included
- DC 12 Volt 3 Amp Power Consumption
- Unit Dimensions: 7"W x 4.72"D x 1.96"H
Pyle® was founded in the 1960s as a leading manufacturer of high-quality advanced woofers. Reputation quickly grew as customers around the United States used Pyle products and recognized the power of company scientifically-tuned woofers and drivers. Soon, the Pyle Driver, original speakers, became a household name.