- AM/FM-MPX PLL Tuning Car Radio
- Dot Matrix White LCD Display
- MP3 ID3 Tag Digital Readout Compatible
- USB Slot and SD/MMC Card Port
- 30 Radio Preset Station Memory 18FM-12AM
- Front Auxiliary Input Jack
- Stereo RCA Line Out Jack
- Full Function Remote Control
- Blue Button Illumination Controls
- Seek/Scan Function
32.51Brand: Pyle Part Number: PLR34M This part is compatible with 62 vehicle(s)
- Receiver Size: Single DIN
- Faceplate Security: None
- Motorized Faceplate: No
- Remote Control: Yes
- Peak Power Output: 60 watts x 4 channels
- RMS Power Output: 17 watts x 4 channels
- Preamp RCA Outputs: 1 Pair
- Dedicated Subwoofer Preamp RCA Output: No
- Preamp Voltage: 2 volts
- Built-In Equalizer: 2-Band Equalizer
- Display Type: Dot-Matrix Text Display
- Display Color: White
- Button Color: Blue
- CEA-2006 Compliant: No
- AM/FM Tuner: Yes
- FM Presets: 18
- AM Presets: 12
- Radio Data System (RDS): No
- CD-R/RW Playback: No
- MP3 Playback: Yes
- WMA Playback: Yes
- USB Input: Front
- Additional Audio/Video Inputs: Front 3.5mm
- Navigation: No
- Audio/Video Outputs: No
- Satellite Radio: No
- HD Radio: No
- Bluetooth Connectivity: No
- A2DP Music Streaming: No
- Steering Wheel Control Compatible: No
- CD Changer Controls: No
- Rear View Camera Input: No
- Memory Card Reader: SD Card
Pyle® was founded in the 1960s as a leading manufacturer of high-quality advanced woofers. Reputation quickly grew as customers around the United States used Pyle products and recognized the power of company scientifically-tuned woofers and drivers. Soon, the Pyle Driver, original speakers, became a household name.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.