Universal Class AB 2-Channel 300W Mini Amplifier with 3.5mm Input by Pyle®. This 300W mini-amplifier is a powerful solution for your trade show display. It easily allows you to pipe music to two speakers using a 3.5mm jack input so you can hook it up to your iPod, laptop, or any other digital music player. It's portable, mountable, and easy to conceal. Requires 12V DC.
- 2 Channel IC Mini Amplifier with 3.5mm Input Plug
- 2 x 15 Watts RMS 4 Ohms/ 2 x 150 Watts Peak
- 3 way Selectible Electronic Crossover Network
- Adjustable Gain Control
- 3.5mm / 1/8" Stereo Audio Inputs
- Power Protection Circuitry
- 4 Ohm Stereo Stable
- Anti-Thump Turn On
- Soft Turn On/Off
- Dc: 12-14.8 Volt
Pyle® was founded in the 1960s as a leading manufacturer of high-quality advanced woofers. Reputation quickly grew as customers around the United States used Pyle products and recognized the power of company scientifically-tuned woofers and drivers. Soon, the Pyle Driver, original speakers, became a household name.