Universal 12" Ultra Slim 1200W DVC Subwoofer by Pyle®. This Pyle Chopper subwoofer is great when you need beastly bass in a slim package. With a 3' mounting depth, these speakers even fit in the tightest spots. The dual voice coil subwoofer is equipped with a high quality poly mica cone and butyl foam surround for a clean, distortion-free low-end. The dual 2' high temperature voice coils add extra punch, delivering a frequency response of 30 Hz to 2.2 kHz. The independently fused 20 amp speaker terminals provide a secure connection to wire up your system. Includes installation template.
- 12'' High Quality Poly Mica Cone
- Butyl Foam Surround
- Dual 2.5'' High Temperature Kapton Voice Coil
- Independently Fused 20 Amp Speaker Terminals
- 75 Oz Magnet Structure
- Power Handling: 600 Watts RMS/1200 Watts Peak
- Frequency Response: 28 Hz - 2.2K Hz
- Impedance (Per coil) : 4 Ohms
- Fs: 29.1, Qms: 4.08, Qes: 0.44, Qts: 0.396, Vas (L) 102.18
- Efficiency: 92 dB
- Overall Diameter: 12.6''
- Mounting Depth: 3.28''
- Includes Installation Template
Pyle® was founded in the 1960s as a leading manufacturer of high-quality advanced woofers. Reputation quickly grew as customers around the United States used Pyle products and recognized the power of company scientifically-tuned woofers and drivers. Soon, the Pyle Driver, original speakers, became a household name.