Universal 15" Mini Tailgate LED Light Bar by Putco®. Made of water-resistant polycarbonate, Putco LED 3rd brake lights are distinguished by high durability. A reflective coating of the interior lens provides brighter beam.
Fitment notes: Will not fit Dodge Models.
- Installs in minutes using supplied 3M tape or mounting screws for a secure installation!
- Can be used with towing/hitch packages - no wiring required if you have a hitch!
- Wiring is a breeze - color-coded instructions will help you through the entire process!
- Available in a white/red (brakes, running lights, reverse lights, blinker lights).
- Adds the Big Truck look to your truck! Turns heads!
- LED bulbs are bright and long-lasting!
- Featuring a Patented Clip Mount system which makes the bar removeable and easy to install, IPF 68 Waterproof Rating.
Are you tired of a plain look of your vehicle? Always wanted to customize your car but didn't know what to start with? We know the answer! Start with exterior lighting by Putco. It will make the car look exceptional and much more noticeable especially during the night journeys.
Putco® is the leader in several branches of the automotive accessories industry which includes: LED lighting, chrome trim, stainless steel trim, truck accessories and step bars. Putco started in 1969 and has been on the business stage for over 40 years. In recent years, Putco has steadily brought additional exclusive and luxury products to market. Putco is a company with ISO 9001:2000 certification that distributes, designs, and manufactures its products throughout North America. This includes more than 100 patents and a 3000-item spare parts inventory. The company constantly works to ensure a product of the highest quality at a competitive price. Putco products are the results of intensive research and development. Most Putco accessories install quickly and easily, enabling you to enjoy your new accessories almost as soon as you receive them. Putco makes the constant effort to please the consumer with high quality products for today's hottest truck and vehicle trends.