Universal Phantom Series Class D 4-Channel 900W RMS Amplifier by Precision Power®. Make other drivers green with envy by a loud and perfectly clear sound out of your vehicle. Top-shelf amplifiers are all you need to increase the volume of music without distortion as well as power your woofers or subwoofers.
- Phantom Series Class D Full Range 4-Channel Car Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating (14.4V):
- 4 ohms: 145 watts x 4 chan.
- 2 ohms: 225 watts x 4 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 450 watts x 2 chan.
- RMS Power Rating (12V):
- 4 ohms: 100 watts x 4 chan.
- 2 ohms: 150 watts x 4 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 300 watts x 2 chan.
- MOSFET power supply
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- On/Off circuit delay
- 4/3/2 channel operation
- 3-Way System Protection circuitry
- Tri-mode capable
- Band-pass crossovers
- Input source selector
- SMT Circuitry
- Composite double sided epoxy PCB
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heatsink for extreme heat dissipation
- Nickel-plated RCA level inputs
- Nickel-plated screw terminals
- Input sensitivity: Low level: 200mV-6V
- Variable high-pass filter (20-4000 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Variable low-pass filter (50-5000 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Damping factor: >114
- Dimensions: 10-15/16"L x 6-3/4"W x 2"H
Is bigger always better? No! For many years, if you wanted a big system, you needed big products. Not anymore. Introducing Phantom amplifiers for 2011. Using state of the art SMT and Class D technologies, you can now have a system as big as you want, and still not sacrifice all your storage area. These new big amps in a tiny chassis are available in 1, 2, 4 and 5 channel models to fit every application...199.26Brand: Precision Power Part Number: P9004 UPC: 709483038196
More often than not, when companies change ownership the new owner lives on its laurels and doesn't add value to the brand. Main mission is to lift the brands image beyond the expectations of the consumer. Their engineering prowess will set new standards of excellence for Precision Power. Precision Power was originally launched with the Sound Quality purist in mind. Now-a-day's, SPL competitions have dominated the scene and the purest was left out of the equation. The lost art of "Sound Quality Mobile Audio" has been re-incarnated.
- Vehicle FitmentThis part is universal
Year Make Model Fitment Notes ALL ALL ALL This part is universal
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)