- Phantom Series Class D Full Range 2-Channel Car Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating (14.4V):
- 4 ohms: 190 watts x 2 chan.
- 2 ohms: 300 watts x 2 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 600 watts x 1 chan.
- RMS Power Rating (12V):
- 4 ohms: 100 watts x 2 chan.
- 2 ohms: 200 watts x 2 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 400 watts x 1 chan.
- MOSFET power supply
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- On/Off circuit delay
- 2/1 channel operation
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 3-Way System Protection circuitry
- Tri-mode capable
- SMT Circuitry
- Band-pass crossovers
- Crossover Frequency Multiplier is used to multiply the frequency by 10
- Composite double sided epoxy PCB
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heatsink for extreme heat dissipation
- Nickel-plated RCA level inputs
- Nickel-plated screw terminals
- Input sensitivity: Low level: 200mV-6V
- Variable high-pass filter (20-4,00 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Variable low-pass filter (50-5,000 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Damping factor: >114
- Dimensions: 6-1/8"L x 6-1/2"W x 2"H
Is bigger always better? No! For many years, if you wanted a big system, you needed big products. Not anymore. Introducing Phantom amplifiers for 2011. Using state of the art SMT and Class D technologies, you can now have a system as big as you want, and still not sacrifice all your storage area. These new big amps in a tiny chassis are available in 1, 2, 4 and 5 channel models to fit every application...129.89Brand: Precision Power Part Number: P6002 UPC: 709483038189
More often than not, when companies change ownership the new owner lives on its laurels and doesn't add value to the brand. Main mission is to lift the brands image beyond the expectations of the consumer. Their engineering prowess will set new standards of excellence for Precision Power. Precision Power was originally launched with the Sound Quality purist in mind. Now-a-day's, SPL competitions have dominated the scene and the purest was left out of the equation. The lost art of "Sound Quality Mobile Audio" has been re-incarnated.
Vehicle Fitment This part is universal
Year Make Model Fitment Note ALL ALL ALL This part is universal
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.