Universal ION Series Class D 5-Channel 640W RMS Amplifier by Precision Power®. Make other drivers green with envy by a loud and perfectly clear sound out of your vehicle. Top-shelf amplifiers are all you need to increase the volume of music without distortion as well as power your woofers or subwoofers.
- iON Series 5-Channel Class D Car Amplifier
- Channel 1-4 RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 60 watts x 4 chan.
- 2 ohms: 80 watts x 4 chan.
- Subwoofer Channel RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 200 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 350 watts x 1 chan.
- Low-Heat producing circuit
- Balanced signal input
- Double sided FR-4 PC board
- Variable Bass Boost (0 to +12 dB bass boost)
- SMT (Surface Mount Technology) for easy installation
- Soft start turn-on
- 5/4/3/2 or Mono channel operation
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Input sensitivity: Level: 200mV-6V
We're in a time where small is "in". Smaller, more economical vehicles are more and more desirable. But that doesn't mean you have to sacrifice big power for your system. The new iON amplifiers pack huge amounts of power into small chassis thanks to efficient full range Class D topology and SMT technology. Complimented with every possible preamp adjustment, the iON amplifiers leave nothing to be desired...
More often than not, when companies change ownership the new owner lives on its laurels and doesn't add value to the brand. Main mission is to lift the brands image beyond the expectations of the consumer. Their engineering prowess will set new standards of excellence for Precision Power. Precision Power was originally launched with the Sound Quality purist in mind. Now-a-day's, SPL competitions have dominated the scene and the purest was left out of the equation. The lost art of "Sound Quality Mobile Audio" has been re-incarnated.