Z36 Extreme Truck and Tow Front Brake Pads (Z36-785) by PowerStop®. Brake Pad Clips Included. If you drive your truck like a truck, by hauling loads or towing, then you need the extra stopping power of Power Stop’s Z36 Truck and Tow brake pads. Go ahead and max out your vehicle weight. Ditto for the trailer. Now go tow through some hilly country. With stock pads, on many trucks, you’ll be chewing on your fingernails on every downhill. 2-year/24,000 mile manufacturer limited warranty on the rotors and pads being sold separately.
- Carbon Fiber infused Evolution ceramic formula for superior braking power
- The pad surfaces are thermal scorched for a fast break-in
- Chamfered and slotted like the OE pad to ensure noise-free braking
- Powder coated backing plate extends life by resisting rust and corrosion
- Premium stainless steel hardware kit included for easy installation
- Premium stainless steel shims provide virtually noise-free braking
- Specially engineered for more brake torque on trucks and SUV's
- Long pad life for severe duty and commercial applications
- Thermally stable compound provides more stopping power when you need it most - especially when towing and coming down hills
- 3-year/36,000 mile manufacturer limited warranty on the rotors and pads purchased and installed together
- 2-year/24,000 mile manufacturer limited warranty on the rotors and pads being sold separately
Don’t make yourself a nervous wreck; switch to Power Stop’s Z36 Truck and Tow pads. Their coefficient of friction is 17% higher than OEM pads, and that means better bite, especially on heavier vehicles. Sure, it’s easy to compound a brake pad that has more grip (like Power Stop Z36 pads), but it’s usually at the expense of pad life, dust on your front wheels, and excess heat buildup that turns into brake fade. With long pad life and improved performance, these premium pads will give you better brake feel, cleaner front wheels and quiet stops.
Power Stop also uses the best technology for anti-squeal shims: constrained steel. A sandwich of two layers of steel with a viscoelastic layer between them prevents acoustic coupling between the pad and caliper piston, eliminating brake squeal. Other manufacturers attempt to use a single layer of steel or a layer of Teflon to achieve this. Power Stop’s solution, while pricier, is far more effective.68.80Brand: PowerStop Part Number: Z36-785 UPC: 792088508737
Founded in 1997 in Southern California, PowerStop began with the goal of bringing the benefits of superior brake components at a reasonable cost to street performance and backyard performance enthusiasts everywhere. Company management and engineers believed then, as they do today, that better brakes make driving more enjoyable and safer for any vehicle, terrain, and driving style – not just street performance. They developed a philosophy that while brake components cannot be superior without the most advanced materials, they also cannot perform in a superior fashion without matching the exact tolerances of each and every individual vehicle they are created for. Relentless development and testing led to brake pads, rotors, drum shoes, and other related components that delivered uncompromising fit and operation, and Power Stop’s customer base grew exponentially from positive word of mouth. The company still has its original passion for creating the best products at the best possible prices, so when it comes to replacement brake components for your vehicle, Power Stop is the only name you need to know.
- Vehicle FitmentThis part is compatible with 106 vehicle(s)
Year Make Model Fitment Notes 2013 Chevy Suburban 2500 2013 GMC Yukon Yukon XL 2500 2012 Chevy Suburban 2500 2012 GMC Yukon Yukon XL 2500 2011 Chevy Suburban 2500 2011 GMC Yukon Yukon XL 2500 2010 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD; 3500 HD Single Rear Wheels 2010 Chevy Suburban 2500 2010 GMC Sierra 2500 HD; 3500 HD Single Rear Wheels 2010 GMC Yukon Yukon XL 2500 2009 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD; 3500 HD Single Rear Wheels 2009 Chevy Suburban 2500 LS / LT 2009 GMC Sierra 2500 HD; 3500 HD Single Rear Wheels 2009 GMC Yukon Yukon XL 2500 2009 Hummer H2 Base 2008 Chevy Express 1500 2008 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD; 3500 HD Single Rear Wheels 2008 Chevy Suburban 2500 2008 GMC Savana 1500 2008 GMC Sierra 2500 HD; 3500 HD Single Rear Wheels 2008 GMC Yukon Yukon XL 2500 2008 Hummer H2 Base 2007 Chevy Express 4.3L; 1500 LS / LT 2007 Chevy Silverado 1500 HD; 1500 HD; 2500 HD LT / LTZ / WT; 3500 Classic LS / Classic LT / Classic WT Single Rear Wheels; 3500 HD Single Rear WheelsView All
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)