PowerStop® Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors ReviewsShop PowerStop »
| Posted by Grant | (Portsmouth, NH)
These brakes look amazing with my car and also a bit bigger than my stock brakes to give it a fuller look! They look even better in person and outstanding once on my 2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT! They make no noise whatsoever and shines by itself.
| Posted by Jim | (Portland, OR)
The PowerStop front and rear brake kit was everything they claimed to be. My 2005 mr2 Spyder has never stopped this good before. The product arrived when promised and they fit just as promised.
| Posted by Anthony | (Decatur, GA)
The rotors look great, they were packed in a small box and shipped in a larger box with a lot of packing material that kept them from moving around during shipment. The mechanic who install the rotors wanted to know, where I got them from and of course I told him, and he plan to start ordering from CARiD as well.
| Posted by Dee | (Jamaica, NY)
It was worth the investment and definitely better than the original brakes. I have 22" rims on my pick-up truck and I carry tools in the bed at all times. I feel more confident in braking, now that I put them on.
- EBC® - Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake PadsStarting at: $98.66$98.66
- Baer® - Sport Decela RotorsStarting at: $162.75$162.75
- Chrome Brakes® - Ceramix Brake PadsStarting at: $65.43$65.43
- DBA® - Street Series™ T2 Slotted Front RotorStarting at: $86.89$86.89
- Hawk® - High Performance Street Brake PadsStarting at: $66.87$66.87
- PowerStop® - 1-Click Brake KitStarting at: $151.73$151.73