PowerStop® Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors ReviewsShop PowerStop »
| Posted by Grant | (Portsmouth, NH)
These brakes look amazing with my car and also a bit bigger than my stock brakes to give it a fuller look! They look even better in person and outstanding once on my 2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT! They make no noise whatsoever and shines by itself.
| Posted by Anthony | (Decatur, GA)
The rotors look great, they were packed in a small box and shipped in a larger box with a lot of packing material that kept them from moving around during shipment. The mechanic who install the rotors wanted to know, where I got them from and of course I told him, and he plan to start ordering from CARiD as well.
| Posted by Mateo | (Waterbury, CT)
These brakes are so easy to install, just 1, 2 & 3 you're done, anyone can & for the quality & price, you can't beat it, I highly recommend these brakes for anyone who wishes to get more bang for their buck, amazing stopping power & exceptional silence.
| Posted by Dee | (Jamaica, NY)
It was worth the investment and definitely better than the original brakes. I have 22" rims on my pick-up truck and I carry tools in the bed at all times. I feel more confident in braking, now that I put them on.
- EBC® - Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake PadsStarting at: $98.66$98.66
- Baer® - Sport Decela RotorsStarting at: $162.75$162.75
- Chrome Brakes® - Ceramix Brake PadsStarting at: $65.43$65.43
- DBA® - Street Series™ T2 Slotted Front RotorStarting at: $86.89$86.89
- Hawk® - High Performance Street Brake PadsStarting at: $66.87$66.87
- PowerStop® - 1-Click Brake KitStarting at: $121.25$121.25