1-Click Street Warrior Z26 Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit by Power Stop®. Kit Includes: Evolution Drilled and Slotted Performance Rotors, Z26 Extreme Street Performance Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads, Premium Hardware, Pin Bushing Kit and Hi-Temp Lubricant. Specially designed for high performance street drivers who demand shorter stops under the most extreme conditions, this brake kit is a perfect solution for high horsepower cars and big wheel upgrades. Drilled and slotted rotor design provides efficient cooling and sweeps away gas and dust, while extreme performance pads resist fade to 1500 degrees and ensure virtually noise-free, low-wear, and dust-free braking performance.
- Evolution Tru-Cast™ performance rotors are reverse engineered from OE samples
- Beveled drill holes ensure cooler performance
- Rounded slots keep away gas, water and dust
- Rotors (except for hub and rotor assemblies) are silver zinc plated to resist rust
- Z26 extreme performance pads (carbon fiber and ceramic hybrid)
- Higher coefficient of friction than OE
- Carbon Fiber infused Evolution ceramic formula provides superior braking power
- Powder coated backing plate for corrosion resistance and longer lifespan
- Stainless steel shims provide great noise insulation
- Pads are chamfered and slotted like OE for noise-free braking
- Pad surfaces are thermal scorched for fast break-in
- Premium stainless steel hardware is included (where applicable)
- Comes with a pin bushing kit (where applicable)
- Hi-temp lubricant is included
- Drilled holes and Slots create an escape route for debris, dust, gases, and water
- Slots clean and de-glaze pad surface for optimum pad coefficient of friction
- Drilled rotors improve the appearance of your wheels and provide reduced rotor weight
- Slots help to increase pad bite and improve air circulation
If you're looking for maximum braking performance under the most demanding conditions, this high-performance brake kit is just what your street application needs. This kit includes Tru-Cast technology drilled and slotted brake rotors and Extreme Performance pads. Designed using OEM samples, brake rotors are precisely machined and cast. Rotor run out is within .0015 and DTV (Disc Thickness Variation) tolerance specification is within .005. All rotors are mill balanced to provide confident braking. Thanks to beveled drill holes that reduce temperatures during extreme braking performance, these rotors run up to 180º cooler, while rounded slots keep a clear contact patch between the pad and the rotor by sweeping away dust and gas. All drilled and slotted rotors (except for hub rotor assemblies) are silver zinc plated to resist rust.
Power Stop Extreme Performance pads feature the Z26 friction compound, which is a carbon fiber and ceramic hybrid that provides superior stopping power and resists fade up to 1500 degrees. They deliver brake torque that is consistently higher than OE and ensure outstanding thermal stability. These performance pads have premium stainless steel shims and are chamfered and slotted like OE pads to provide noise-free braking. Powder coated backing plate extends pad lifespan thanks to high rust and corrosion resistance. With these pads, you can rely on superior pad bite without dusty wheels.
Founded in 1997 in Southern California, Power Stop® began with the goal of bringing the benefits of superior brake components at a reasonable cost to street performance and backyard performance enthusiasts everywhere. Company management and engineers believed then, as they do today, that better brakes make driving more enjoyable and safer for any vehicle, terrain, and driving style – not just street performance. They developed a philosophy that while brake components cannot be superior without the most advanced materials, they also cannot perform in a superior fashion without matching the exact tolerances of each and every individual vehicle they are created for. Relentless development and testing led to brake pads, rotors, drum shoes, and other related components that delivered uncompromising fit and operation, and Power Stop’s customer base grew exponentially from positive word of mouth. The company still has its original passion for creating the best products at the best possible prices, so when it comes to replacement brake components for your vehicle, Power Stop is the only name you need to know.