Established in 1963, Powerbuilt is now one of the most eminent companies engaged in designing and crafting tool, lift, and storage equipment. This brand is a division of Alltrade Tools LLC, marketed by this undisputed leader in the tool industry for worldwide distribution. At present, Powerbuilt is deservedly popular for its complete dedication to manufacturing only first grade products.
- Powerbuilt® - 10 Gallon Air TankStarting at: $53.34$53.34
- Powerbuilt® - 1000 Lb. Engine Cradle Starting at: $44.25$44.25
- Powerbuilt® - 1500 Lb. Engine Leveler with HandleStarting at: $41.77$41.77
- Powerbuilt® - 2 Ton Power PullerStarting at: $26.05$26.05
- Powerbuilt® - 8 Ton Air Operated Replacement RamStarting at: $96.44$96.44
- Powerbuilt® - A/C Clutch Remover and InstallerStarting at: $72.97$72.97
- Powerbuilt® - Air Hold and Compression Check KitStarting at: $63.34$63.34
- Powerbuilt® - Ball Joint Adapter Kit #74Starting at: $100.64$100.64
- Powerbuilt® - Ball Joint Service Kit #72Starting at: $105.89$105.89
- Powerbuilt® - Bearing Race and Seal Installer KitStarting at: $28.82$28.82
- Powerbuilt® - Brake Cylinder Retainer RemoverStarting at: $10.28$10.28
- Powerbuilt® - Brake Rotor Re-Surfacing Kit Starting at: $32.70$32.70
- Powerbuilt® - Brake Service KitStarting at: $72.76$72.76
- Powerbuilt® - Combination Wrench SetStarting at: $119.99$119.99
- Powerbuilt® - Combo 2/3 Jaw Reversible Gear Puller KitStarting at: $34.23$34.23
- Powerbuilt® - Cooling System Pressure Test Kit #70Starting at: $166.20$166.20
- Powerbuilt® - Deluxe Axle Nut Socket Kit #61Starting at: $75.51$75.51
- Powerbuilt® - Double Cup Valve GrindersStarting at: $6.63$6.63
- Powerbuilt® - Double Flaring ToolStarting at: $21.56$21.56
- Powerbuilt® - Engine StandStarting at: $77.51$77.51
- Powerbuilt® - Fuel and Transmission Line Disconnect Kit #59Starting at: $38.48$38.48
- Powerbuilt® - Garage Service ComboStarting at: $77.10$77.10
- Powerbuilt® - Harmonic Balancer Puller and Installer KitStarting at: $59.17$59.17
- Powerbuilt® - Harmonic Damper Pulley Puller Kit #30Starting at: $56.09$56.09
- Powerbuilt® - Heavy Duty Strut Coil Spring Compressor Starting at: $43.45$43.45
- Powerbuilt® - Hub Puller Kit #4Starting at: $54.57$54.57
- Powerbuilt® - Impact Socket and Accessory SetStarting at: $249.99$249.99
- Powerbuilt® - Leak Detection Kit #54Starting at: $24.15$24.15
- Powerbuilt® - Long Reach Pliers SetStarting at: $119.99$119.99
- Powerbuilt® - Master Ball Joint Service Kit #41Starting at: $126.68$126.68
- Powerbuilt® - Master Cylinder Adapter Set #5Starting at: $178.14$178.14
- Powerbuilt® - Master Hex/Star/Specialty Bit Socket SetStarting at: $229.99$229.99
- Powerbuilt® - Master Ratchet and Accessory SetStarting at: $159.99$159.99
- Powerbuilt® - Master Screwdriver KitStarting at: $139.99$139.99
- Powerbuilt® - Master Sensor Socket KitStarting at: $40.75$40.75
- Powerbuilt® - Master Socket and Accessory SetStarting at: $119.99$119.99
- Powerbuilt® - Master Star Driver KitStarting at: $59.99$59.99
- Powerbuilt® - Master Tubing Service KitStarting at: $40.11$40.11
- Powerbuilt® - Plier SetStarting at: $179.99$179.99
- Powerbuilt® - Pulley Remover and Installer Kit #20Starting at: $36.01$36.01
- Powerbuilt® - Spindle Nut SocketStarting at: $13.15$13.15
- Powerbuilt® - 1/2 Ton Transmission Jack StandStarting at: $126.54$126.54
- Powerbuilt® - 3 Ton All-in-One Truck Lift Bottle JackStarting at: $48.43$48.43
- Powerbuilt® - 3 Ton Farm JackStarting at: $74.26$74.26
- Powerbuilt® - 4000 Lb. TripleLift® Garage JackStarting at: $112.18$112.18
- Powerbuilt® - Jack StandStarting at: $26.62$26.62
- Powerbuilt® - Unijack®Starting at: $44.98$44.98
- Powerbuilt® - Pneumatic Roller SeatStarting at: $36.50$36.50
- Powerbuilt® - Truck Tire Service StepStarting at: $34.84$34.84
- Powerbuilt® - 40" 3-In-1 Creeper Seat with TrayStarting at: $68.24$68.24
The company collaborates with leading test laboratories and independent examination institutes in order to ensure that its products meet internationally accepted standards. Engineered and refined by the most qualified professionals, the Powerbuilt product line is the result of arduous work directed towards creating top-grade, highly competitive tools and equipment. Powerbuilt's centers are found worldwide, namely in the USA, Germany, Australia, Japan, etc.
All Powerbuilt tools are manufactured according to the rigorous ANSI (American National Standards Institute) specifications as well as designed to meet and exceed other international certification standards. Uncompromising commitment to quality, keeping abreast of technological progress, and endeavor to hold a leading position on the tool market best describe Powerbuilt team's philosophy. The company is not only trusted by mechanic engineers and do-it-yourself users but also recommended by leading automotive brands.
It is worth mentioning that Powerbuilt is a license holder of Kawasaki Power Tools. The company constantly expands the range of tools and equipment that aim to make work faster, easier, and safer. Being a willing participant of international shows, fests, and fairs taking place in Germany, France, and many other countries, Powerbuilt strives to introduce novelties and innovations as well as stay up-to-date with the demands of the fast-developing industry. In brief, the brand stays loyal to its motto - to manufacture "serious tools for serious work."
| Posted by Laron | (Seagoville, TX)
This is a very good bottle jack. I've bought this for my travel trailer in the event I ever had a flat tire to change but quickly realized that it can be used for a stabilizer too. The ability for the lift to have a large travel range makes this a winner. Compared to bottle jacks that are limited to the amount of distance it can lift. I strongly recommend this product I am sure it won't let you down!
I was bought two of those to replace brakes (both front and rear) on my 2007 Jeep Wrangler. It fits very good under the vehicle using the lowest setting. So if the vehicle had more clearance off the ground I could raise the insert and move the pin to higher setting. I am not so sure it would fit under a regular car, not an SUV (just something to keep in mind). Both units work well. The instructions are really minimalist and it took me a few minutes to realize that I needed to turn the tiny valve at the base of the unit to a fully closed position (clockwise) in order for the jack to start going up when I was pumping the handle. You can use the removable handle to turn the valve. In order to lower the jack, you can use the handle to turn the valve counter-clockwise. Do it very slowly though, if you want the car to go down gracefully. Other than that everything is pretty obvious pump to raise the jack. Lower the lever to lock the stand. Raise the lever to release it - You may have to raise the jack just a bit before lowering it if the lever is made stuck by the weight on the jack and you can't release it in its current position.
Great complement to the Powerbuilt hydraulic floor jack. At a 4 - ton rating, probably overkill for most applications. However, overkill isn't bad when you're under the car or truck. Solid design, great welds and construction make these a winner. Ready to use out of the box. Easy to adjust to the height you need. Would not think of buying another brand.
| Posted by Rodney | (Burnaby, BC)
This is a life saver if your installing pistons and rings in your motor. The tool gets the job done and makes your job more easier than to try and do it without. With that being said its good only if you don't plan on making it your everyday go to tool. Its for the person who is only doing a engine or two and not some one who does it for a living.
| Posted by Jackie | (Park City, UT)
I used this for my Corolla. I'm replacing the pads but the rotors are fine. I gave them a good scuffing with this tool in order to properly bed in the new pads. The down side is that you can't get to the inside of the rotors unless you take the wheels off and dismount the rotors. I was too lazy to do that so I just used the scuffing pads manually for the insides which should be good enough. This is NOT for turning the rotors down. It's just for cleaning the surface and surrounding areas.