Established in 1963, Powerbuilt is now one of the most eminent companies engaged in designing and crafting tool, lift, and storage equipment. This brand is a division of Alltrade Tools LLC, marketed by this undisputed leader in the tool industry for worldwide distribution. At present, Powerbuilt is deservedly popular for its complete dedication to manufacturing only first grade products.
- Powerbuilt®A/C Clutch Remover and Installerfrom $72.96
- Powerbuilt®Air Hold & Compression Check Kitfrom $68.18
- Powerbuilt®Ball Joint Service Kit #72from $121.98
- Powerbuilt®Brake Rotor Resurfacing Kitfrom $35.20
- Powerbuilt®Combination Wrench Setfrom $119.99
- Powerbuilt®Double Cup Valve Grindersfrom $6.64
- Powerbuilt® 940648Double Flaring Tool Setfrom $21.56
- Powerbuilt®Engine Standfrom $77.52
- Powerbuilt®Hub Puller Kit #4from $58.75
- Powerbuilt®Vehicle Leak Detection Kit #54from $24.15
- Powerbuilt®Long Reach Pliers Setfrom $119.99
- Powerbuilt®Master Ball Joint Service Kit #41from $136.82
- Powerbuilt®Master Cylinder Adapter Set Kit #5from $192.39
- Powerbuilt®Master Sensor Socket Kitfrom $43.87
- Powerbuilt®Master Socket and Accessory Setfrom $119.99
- Powerbuilt®Master Star Driver Kitfrom $59.99
- Powerbuilt®Master Tubing Service Kitfrom $43.17
- Powerbuilt®Plier Setfrom $179.99
- Powerbuilt®Spindle Nut Socketfrom $12.15
- Powerbuilt®Jack Standfrom $0.00
- Powerbuilt®Truck Tire Service Stepfrom $37.51
- Powerbuilt®1" Dr. 24 Tooth Ratchetfrom $118.11
- Powerbuilt®3/8" Dr. Swivel Head Ratchetfrom $19.49
- Powerbuilt®3-In-1 Creeper Seat with Trayfrom $73.45
- Powerbuilt®8" 2/3 Jaw Reversible Gear Pullerfrom $36.66
The company collaborates with leading test laboratories and independent examination institutes in order to ensure that its products meet internationally accepted standards. Engineered and refined by the most qualified professionals, the Powerbuilt product line is the result of arduous work directed towards creating top-grade, highly competitive tools and equipment. Powerbuilt's centers are found worldwide, namely in the USA, Germany, Australia, Japan, etc.
All Powerbuilt tools are manufactured according to the rigorous ANSI (American National Standards Institute) specifications as well as designed to meet and exceed other international certification standards. Uncompromising commitment to quality, keeping abreast of technological progress, and endeavor to hold a leading position on the tool market best describe Powerbuilt team's philosophy. The company is not only trusted by mechanic engineers and do-it-yourself users but also recommended by leading automotive brands.
It is worth mentioning that Powerbuilt is a license holder of Kawasaki Power Tools. The company constantly expands the range of tools and equipment that aim to make work faster, easier, and safer. Being a willing participant of international shows, fests, and fairs taking place in Germany, France, and many other countries, Powerbuilt strives to introduce novelties and innovations as well as stay up-to-date with the demands of the fast-developing industry. In brief, the brand stays loyal to its motto - to manufacture "serious tools for serious work."
| Posted by William C | (Canyon Country, CA)
Has every thing I needed too replace my front & rear pads.
- Popular Powerbuilt Part Numbers
- Powerbuilt® 648477 - Spindle Nut Socket - 4 Lugs Internal 2-1/2"
- Powerbuilt® 940558 - Standard Lug Wrench - Universal - 14"
- Powerbuilt® 648832 - Timing Chain Holding Tool #2
- Powerbuilt® - Medium Tail Pipe Expander Tool (1-1/2" to 2-1/2")
- Powerbuilt® 648475 - Spindle Nut Socket - 6 Lugs External 2-5/8"
- Powerbuilt® 648466 - Steering Wheel Lock Plate Remover Tool
- Powerbuilt® - 1/2" Dr. Master Socket & Accessory Set - 69 Pc
- Powerbuilt® 648644 - Power Steering Pulley Puller Kit #13
- Powerbuilt® 648603 - Coil Spring Compressor Kit #39 - 5 Pc
- Powerbuilt® 948012 - Coil Spring Compressor