Established in 1963, Powerbuilt is now one of the most eminent companies engaged in designing and crafting tool, lift, and storage equipment. This brand is a division of Alltrade Tools LLC, marketed by this undisputed leader in the tool industry for worldwide distribution. At present, Powerbuilt is deservedly popular for its complete dedication to manufacturing only first grade products.
- Powerbuilt® A/C Clutch Remover / Installer KitA/C Clutch Remover / Installer Kit by Powerbuilt®.Made with precision and quality in mindDesigned to meet your specific needs
$74.74from $59.79 - $68.36# 16795760
- Powerbuilt® 10 Gallon Air Tank10 Gallon Air Tank by Powerbuilt®.
- Powerbuilt® Air Hold & Compression Check KitAir Hold & Compression Check Kit - 8 Pc by Powerbuilt®.
- Powerbuilt® Engine CradleEngine Cradle - 1000 Lb by Powerbuilt®.
- Powerbuilt® Engine Leveler with HandleEngine Leveler with Handle - 1500 Lbs by Powerbuilt®.
- Powerbuilt® Ball Joint Service Kit #72Ball Joint Service Kit #72 - 10 Pc by Powerbuilt®. Kit tools are for removing and installing most sizes of press-fit ball joints found on domestic and import rear wheel drive cars, as well as Ford, GM and Dodge two and four wheel...
- Powerbuilt® Bearing Race and Seal Installer KitBearing Race and Seal Installer Kit by Powerbuilt®. For installing tapered bearing races and seals. Kit Includes 9 adapters: 1.565", 1.75", 1.965", 2.31", 2.47", 2.555", 2.83", 2.995", 3.18" and drive handle. Storage case keeps...
- Powerbuilt® Power PullerPower Puller - 2 Ton by Powerbuilt®. For securing loads, fencing jobs, hand winching and more. Laminated plate steel gear and ratchet dog for strength and durability. 11 foot max reach.
- Powerbuilt® Brake Cylider Retainer RemoverBrake Cylider Retainer Remover by Powerbuilt®. For removing the rear wheel cylinder retainer on GM X and J body cars. Releases the spring clip retainer that attaches the rear brake cylinder to backing plate.
- Powerbuilt® Brake Rotor Resurfacing KitBrake Rotor Resurfacing Kit by Powerbuilt®. Kit Includes: Holder and 10 sanding discs and 2 pieces of velcro. Runs at speeds of 1200 rpm or less for best results.
- Powerbuilt® Combination Wrench SetCombination Wrench Set by Powerbuilt®.Made with precision and quality in mindDesigned to meet your specific needs
$21.81from $17.45 - $63.97# 16796015
- Powerbuilt® Combo 2/3 Jaw Reversible Gear Puller KitCombo 2/3 Jaw Reversible Gear Puller Kit by Powerbuilt®. For pulling gears and pulleys. 3-1/4-in. reach, 4-in. spread, 4-ton capacity. Heavy duty drop-forged yoke and heat treated jaws. Can be used with either two or three jaws....Conforms with ANSI StandardsHeat Treaded for Maximum Durability
- Powerbuilt® Deluxe Axle Nut Socket Kit #61Deluxe Axle Nut Socket Kit #61 - 9 Pc (648991) by Powerbuilt®. For removing front wheel drive axle nuts. Tough 6-point chrome vanadium sockets are impact rated. Kit contains 27mm, 29mm, 30mm, 32mm, 33mm, 34mm, 35mm, 36mm and 38mm...
- Powerbuilt® Double Cup Valve GrindersDouble Cup Valve Grinders - 2 Pc by Powerbuilt®. For hand lapping valves and valve seats. Hardwood handles. 9" tool with 1-1/8" and 1-3/8" cups, 8" tool with 5/8" and 13/16" cups. Synthetic rubber cups are resistant to chemical...
- Powerbuilt® Double Flaring Tool SetDouble Flaring Tool Set - 7 Pc (940648) by Powerbuilt®. 7 Piece set includes flaring bar and yoke. 5 Double flare dies for tubing sizes 3/16 inch, 1/4 inch, 5/16 inch, 3/8 inch and 1/2 inch outer diameter.
The company collaborates with leading test laboratories and independent examination institutes in order to ensure that its products meet internationally accepted standards. Engineered and refined by the most qualified professionals, the Powerbuilt product line is the result of arduous work directed towards creating top-grade, highly competitive tools and equipment. Powerbuilt's centers are found worldwide, namely in the USA, Germany, Australia, Japan, etc.
All Powerbuilt tools are manufactured according to the rigorous ANSI (American National Standards Institute) specifications as well as designed to meet and exceed other international certification standards. Uncompromising commitment to quality, keeping abreast of technological progress, and endeavor to hold a leading position on the tool market best describe Powerbuilt team's philosophy. The company is not only trusted by mechanic engineers and do-it-yourself users but also recommended by leading automotive brands.
It is worth mentioning that Powerbuilt is a license holder of Kawasaki Power Tools. The company constantly expands the range of tools and equipment that aim to make work faster, easier, and safer. Being a willing participant of international shows, fests, and fairs taking place in Germany, France, and many other countries, Powerbuilt strives to introduce novelties and innovations as well as stay up-to-date with the demands of the fast-developing industry. In brief, the brand stays loyal to its motto - to manufacture "serious tools for serious work."
Has every thing I needed too replace my front & rear pads.
- Popular Powerbuilt Part Numbers
- Powerbuilt® - Bubble Flaring Tool Kit #55
- Powerbuilt® - Compact Tubing Cutter
- Powerbuilt® 648651 - Fan Clutch Wrench Master Kit #60
- Powerbuilt® - Ford Fan Clutch Wrench Set
- Powerbuilt® 940387 - Piston Ring Compressor Kit #69
- Powerbuilt® 648451 - Serpentine Belt Tool Kit
- Powerbuilt® - Large Tail Pipe Expander Tool (2-1/8" - 3-1/2")
- Powerbuilt® - Medium Tail Pipe Expander Tool (1-1/2" to 2-1/2")
- Powerbuilt® 648832 - Timing Chain Holding Tool #2
- Powerbuilt® 640399 - 2 Ton Jack Stand