Universal Reaper Series Class AB 4-Channel 1400W Amplifier by Power Acoustik®. Every product is designed with ease of use in mind. Form and function are blended to create modern products that meet the demands of the everyday user, with looks to kill.
- Class A/B & D MOSFET Power Amplifier
- 2-Ohm Stable Class A/B Full Range
- 2-Ohm Stable Class A/B Monoblock
- 1-Ohm Stable Class D Monoblocks
- Class D Monoblocks Strapable w/ 2 ohm
- Variable 12dB Hi/Low/Subsonic Crossovers
- Variable 12dB 45Hz Bass Boost (select models)
- 1800 Phase Switch (select monoblocks)
- High Level Spekaer Signal Inputs
- 200mV-6V Low Level RCA Signal Inputs
- Pre-Amp Low Level RCA Output (select models)
- 4ga Power/Ground & 8ga Speaker Terminals
- Dash Mount Remote Gain Control (class D models)
- Tri-Mode Capable (class A/B models)
- Three-Way Protection Circuitry
You may have a need to have music move you in ways no one else can understand. The Reaper is capable of delivering music so low and so loud that it could possibly disembowel you. You don’t need to wear a black cloak but I would suggest you buy a space pressure suit to keep your internal organs in place. The beauty is you can take high level six-volt inputs or low level RCA’s and turn that music into a signal strong enough to shatter glass. Many models include dash mounted sub controls and these Class “D” amplifiers are Strapable in two ohm loads. Don’t settle for second best, let the reaper deliver you!
The only factor that remains "unchanged" in the electronics industry is "change". Company's business has grown mainly by technological innovations and unsurpassed customer loyalty. Power Acoustik's approach is simple: continue to increase the value of products for their customers. Each year they offer products with features that supersede previous models, as well as your expectations. They apply the most innovative ideas to the designs and features up to the last possible moment, insuring nothing is overlooked. 30 years of success would not have been possible without listening to loyal customer feedback, and applying it to our engineering and product development.