- Playback from DVDR/RW or CDR/RW of MP3, MP4, & DivX
- Playback From 32GB SD Card or USB of MP3, MP4, & DivX
- Bluetooth V2.0 Hands Free Calling from Enabled Phone
- A2DP MP3 Audio Playback from Enabled Device
- AUX A/V Input for Personal Media Devices
- ID3 Tag Reading for Track & Artist Information
- Rear View Camera Input w/ Trigger
- Extended Sleeve & Trim Ring Included
- Fixed 80Hz Subwoofer Output
- 52w x 4 MOSFET Speaker Outputs
- Multi-Region FM Frequency Stepping
- 800x480 Widescreen Resolution
- 400 NIT LED Brightness
142.68Brand: Power Acoustik Part Number: PD712
- Receiver Size: Single DIN
- Faceplate Security: Detachable
- Motorized Faceplate: Yes
- Remote Control: Yes
- Peak Power Output: 52 watts x 4 channels
- RMS Power Output: 17 watts x 4 channels
- Preamp RCA Outputs: 3 Pairs (Front, Rear, and Mono-Subwoofer)
- Dedicated Subwoofer Preamp RCA Output: Yes
- Preamp Voltage: 2 volts
- Built-In Equalizer: 2-band parametric equalizer
- Display Type: TFT-LCD Monitor
- Display Color: Full Color
- Button Color: Blue
- CD Signal-to-Noise: 70 dB
- CEA-2006 Compliant: No
- AM/FM Tuner: Yes
- FM Presets: 18
- AM Presets: 12
- CD-R/RW Playback: Yes
- MP3 Playback: Yes
- WMA Playback: Yes
- DVD / Video Playback: DVD DVD+R AVI DivX XviD
- Dual Zone: No
- USB Input: Front
- Additional Audio/Video Inputs: Front 3.5mm A/V Input 1 Rear RCA Video Input
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Screen Size: 7"
- Monitor Angle Adjustment: Backward Forward
- Display Adjustment: Brightness Color Hue Saturation Sharpness
- Navigation: No
- Audio/Video Outputs: 1 Video RCA Output
- Satellite Radio: No
- HD Radio: No
- Bluetooth Connectivity: No
- Steering Wheel Control Compatible: No
- CD Changer Controls: No
- Rear View Camera Input: Yes
- Memory Card Reader: SD Card
The only factor that remains "unchanged" in the electronics industry is "change". Company's business has grown mainly by technological innovations and unsurpassed customer loyalty. Power Acoustik's approach is simple: continue to increase the value of products for their customers. Each year they offer products with features that supersede previous models, as well as your expectations. They apply the most innovative ideas to the designs and features up to the last possible moment, insuring nothing is overlooked. 30 years of success would not have been possible without listening to loyal customer feedback, and applying it to our engineering and product development.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.