Universal Headrest with 7" LCD Monitor with Built-In DVD Player by Power Acoustik®. Black, Gray and Tan Skin included. Every product is designed with ease of use in mind. Form and function are blended to create modern products that meet the demands of the everyday user, with looks to kill.
140.95Brand: Power Acoustik Part Number: HDVD71CC UPC: 709483041882
- Forward/Backwards Tilting Headrest
- 3 Changeable Color Skins Included (Gray, Beige, Black)
- Front-Loading DVD Player for DVD, MP4, & DivX Playback
- On-board 32GB SD/USB Readers for MP4 & DivX Playback
- Dual Channel Wireless IR Transmitter (use HP-12S)
- FM Stereo Transmitter for OEM Integration
- AUX A/V Input for Game Console or Personal Media Devices
- RCA A/V Input for Auxiliary Source or Opposite Headrest
- RCA A/V Output to Auxiliary Source or Opposite Headrest
- Hardwired Headphone Output Jack
- 3/8” Locking Pole w/ 1/2” & 9/16” Adapters
- 4.75” ~ 8.25” Pole Width Adjustment
- NTSC / PAL Auto Selection
- 800 x 480 16:9 Widescreen Resolution
- 400 NIT Screen Brightness
The only factor that remains "unchanged" in the electronics industry is "change". Company's business has grown mainly by technological innovations and unsurpassed customer loyalty. Power Acoustik's approach is simple: continue to increase the value of products for their customers. Each year they offer products with features that supersede previous models, as well as your expectations. They apply the most innovative ideas to the designs and features up to the last possible moment, insuring nothing is overlooked. 30 years of success would not have been possible without listening to loyal customer feedback, and applying it to our engineering and product development.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.