Universal GPS Navigation Module For INTEQ Models by Power Acoustik®. Every product is designed with ease of use in mind. Form and function are blended to create modern products that meet the demands of the everyday user, with looks to kill.
138.00Brand: Power Acoustik Part Number: NAVIBOX2 UPC: 709483040663
- Works with all Inteq Powered Source Units
- Commanded by Source Unit Touch Screen Controls
- Navteq USA & Canada Mapping w/ 12 Million POI Database
- Windows CE 5.0 Operating System
- 500MHz Atlas Processor for Immediate Calculation
- Navigate to Destinations by Address, POI Search, or Favorites List
- Programmable Home and Office Destinations
- Choice of Quickest or Shortest Route
- Remaining Time & Distance to Location Calculation
- Metric or USA Units of Measure
- Text-To-Speech for Most Major Highways
- Multi-Language & Male, Female, Southern & Urban Accents
- 2D & 3D Visual Configurations
- Automatic Day & Night Illumination
- Dimensions: 4.1” x 4.2” x 1”
The only factor that remains "unchanged" in the electronics industry is "change". Company's business has grown mainly by technological innovations and unsurpassed customer loyalty. Power Acoustik's approach is simple: continue to increase the value of products for their customers. Each year they offer products with features that supersede previous models, as well as your expectations. They apply the most innovative ideas to the designs and features up to the last possible moment, insuring nothing is overlooked. 30 years of success would not have been possible without listening to loyal customer feedback, and applying it to our engineering and product development.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.