Porsche Suspension Parts
- 356 Replacement Suspension Parts
- 911 Series Replacement Suspension Parts
- 912 Replacement Suspension Parts
- 914 Replacement Suspension Parts
- 918 Replacement Suspension Parts
- 924 Replacement Suspension Parts
- 928 Replacement Suspension Parts
- 930 Replacement Suspension Parts
- 944 Replacement Suspension Parts
- 968 Replacement Suspension Parts
- 996 Replacement Suspension Parts
- 997 Replacement Suspension Parts
- Boxster Replacement Suspension Parts
- Carrera Replacement Suspension Parts
- Cayenne Replacement Suspension Parts
- Cayman Replacement Suspension Parts
The suspension system separates the wheels axle assembly from the body isolating the vehicle structure from shocks and vibrations providing you with comfortable driving. Broadly speaking, this system consists of a spring and damper (including spring shackles, wheels, axles, and stabilizer). The energy of road shock results in spring vibrations, which are restricted to a proper level by the damper, also known as a shock absorber. If any part of your suspension system is worn or damaged, it's critically important to replace it as soon as possible before it leads to more serious damage of the whole system.
It's a well-known fact that any system is as effective as its weakest part. This is the reason why you should pay attention to all suspension parts including its miscellaneous parts such as king pins, body bushings, links, seals, etc. and never wait too long to replace worn or damaged ones. If you are looking for Porsche suspension replacement parts, look through our wide selection of high quality products manufactured especially for your four-wheel friend, which means a precise fit. Whether you are looking for ball joints, strut mounts, control arm bushings, or sway bars to restore your Porsche to proper operation, we have you covered.
- Bilstein® B4 Series Replacement ShocksB4 Series Replacement Skocks by Bilstein®. BILSTEIN has a legendary reputation for providing original equipment components to many of the world’s finest vehicle manufacturers. The BILSTEIN B4 Series provides the same OEM quality...
$34.26from $27.41 - $443.26# 4266
- Arnott® Replacement Air SuspensionReplacement Air Suspension by Arnott®. Arnott offers completely new and rebuilt air suspension struts, shocks, and springs designed to match the fine tolerances of original equipment. New Arnott parts are built using components...
$109.48from $87.58 - $2,700.38# 6331
- Mevotech® Sway Bar ComponentsSway Bar Components by Mevotech®. Upgrade to the sway bar link kit by Mevotech and keep your vehicle stable, enjoying a more comfortable ride and better road handling. All parts are made tough to ensure superior longevity and...
$3.41from $2.73 - $40.36# 4606
- KYB® Excel-G™ Series Shocks and StrutsExcel-G™ Series Shocks and Struts by KYB®. Restore your vehicle's original performance for normal driving conditions with the Excel-G twin-tube gas hydraulic shocks and struts that offer additional damping force to compensate for...
$19.84from $15.87 - $168.47# 4315
- MOOG® Ball JointBall Joint by MOOG®. MOOG ball joints are the preferred choice of many professional technicians and incorporate proven design and advanced engineering features to ensure like-new steering and suspension, simple installation, and...
$11.14from $8.91 - $124.69# 5139
- KYB® Gas-a-Just™ Series Shocks and StrutsGas-a-Just™ Series Shocks and Struts by KYB®. Go with Gas-a-Just shocks and struts and experience greater stability, handling, and control over twin-tube designs. Whether your vehicle is originally equipped with a monotube or...
$26.14from $20.91 - $113.13# 4317
- Mevotech® Control ArmsControl Arms by Mevotech®. Designed to increase friction amount between the tire and road surface for an effective steering ability and better handling, this control arm provides firm connection point between the body of the...
$3.48from $2.78 - $279.92# 4596
- Monroe® OESpectrum™ Shocks and StrutsOESpectrum™ Struts by Monroe®. These shocks and struts are engineered for foreign nameplate vehicles to enhance the performance of their suspension systems. Monroe OESpectrum shocks utilize OE valving technologies like the Twin...
$25.68from $20.54 - $386.95# 4363
- Dorman® Control ArmControl Arm by Dorman®. If you are searching for a quality control arm, this product is the way to go. Featuring a sturdy construction and quality tested for trouble-free performance, the control arm ensures a smooth ride,...
$11.08from $8.86 - $276.93# 4060
- Mevotech® Shock and Strut Mount ComponentsShock and Strut Mount Components by Mevotech®. Don’t just repair or replace worn components – bolster them with Mevotech parts. Put through rigorous testing that goes above and beyond the industry standards, Mevotech...
$4.34from $3.47 - $92.64# 4605
- Falcon® Control Arm and Ball Joint AssemblyControl Arm and Ball Joint Assembly by Falcon®. Falcon Steering Control Arms are made of the highest quality in the aftermarket. All Control Arms meet or exceed OE requirements and are precision machined for a perfect fit. Control...
$21.91from $17.53 - $148.31# 7577
- Mevotech® Ball JointsBall Joints by Mevotech®. Experience improved ride comfort and smooth handling with the replacement Mevotech ball joints. They grip the control arm better and guarantee worry-free performance even during sudden turns and...
$9.31from $7.45 - $107.47# 4593
- Falcon® Ball JointBall Joint by Falcon®. Falcon Steering Ball Joints are made of the highest quality in the aftermarket. All Ball Joints meet or exceed OE requirements and are precision machined for a perfect fit.
$9.48from $7.58 - $59.55# 7576
- Rein® Control ArmControl Arm by Rein®. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair, but before you waste your time and gas running out to the...
$1.69from $1.35 - $195.82# 5854
- Rein® Stabilizer Bar LinkStabilizer Bar Link by Rein®. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair, but before you waste your time and gas running out...
$7.68from $6.14 - $39.55# 5863
- # 8316660
- # 8458521
- # 4223618
It's like the original, you can buy it.
- Popular Replacement Suspension Parts Part Numbers
- TRW® W0133-1646661-TRW - Control Arm
- Genuine® W0133-1901465-OES - Control Arm
- Genuine® W0133-1901467-OES - Control Arm
- Arnott® A-2572 - New Replacement Front Left Air Spring
- Arnott® A-2571 - New Replacement Front Right Air Spring
- KSport® AE0003 - Rear Adjustable End Link
- KONI® 86-1308 - Front Classic Strut Insert
- KONI® 8240-1086 - Rear Special D Shock