- 356 Replacement Suspension Parts
- 911 Series Replacement Suspension Parts
- 912 Replacement Suspension Parts
- 914 Replacement Suspension Parts
- 918 Replacement Suspension Parts
- 924 Replacement Suspension Parts
- 928 Replacement Suspension Parts
- 944 Replacement Suspension Parts
- 968 Replacement Suspension Parts
- Boxster Replacement Suspension Parts
- (437)Shocks & StrutsPorsche
- (51)Coil SpringsPorsche
- (7)Leaf SpringsPorsche
- (52)Air SuspensionPorsche
- (242)Control ArmsPorsche
- (251)Sway BarsPorsche
- (34)Ball JointsPorsche
- (8)Torsion BarsPorsche
- (80)Shock & Strut HardwarePorsche
- (119)Suspension BushingsPorsche
- (19)Alignment KitsPorsche
- (7)Suspension LubricantsPorsche
The history of the Porsche brand began in June 1948 in Austria when the first sports cars under the Porsche nameplate rolled off the assembly line of a small test workshop. It was long before Ferdinand Porsche started his own automobile manufacturing business. For such a vigorous and mature company as Porsche is today it was rather a humble beginning. So, when the company began its way up to the top, no one could even imagine how successful the story of Porsche will be. With a fresh and flexible approach to concluding development as its topmost priority, Porsche brought the same dedication to the forward-looking concepts and the highest quality of its products. Posh and reliable, Porsche vehicles are designed to provide future-oriented mobility, that’s why they are appreciated worldwide.
Your vehicle’s suspension system is an intricate network of cooperating components, such as ball joints, control arms, sway bars and sway bar links, control arm bushings, coil springs, stabilizer bar links, shocks, struts and many others. Each unit is paramount that's why if some part is broken, worn-out or defective, your vehicle's ride won't be such smooth and stable as you used to. Our variety of Porsche replacement suspension parts allows you to repair the suspension system of your Porsche in no time. Check it out and you will see that we have the replacement part you need.
- Arnott® Air Suspension SpringAir Suspension Spring by Arnott®. This is air spring with all new components designed to match the fine tolerances of original equipment. Top-notch, durable rubber bellows and other components are sourced by name brand companies...Arnott sources many components from the same name brand companies that vehicle manufacturers used to build original OEM parts withRestore full effectiveness and comfort of your air suspension ride$84.15 - $399.55
- KYB® Excel-G™ Series Shocks and StrutsExcel-G™ Series Shocks and Struts by KYB®. Restore your vehicle's original performance for normal driving conditions with the Excel-G twin-tube gas hydraulic shocks and struts that offer additional damping force to compensate for...Designed to restore original handling and controlCalibrated to compensate for age and miles driven$21.86 - $241.43
- KYB® Gas-a-Just™ Series Shocks and StrutsGas-a-Just™ Series Shocks and Struts by KYB®. Go with Gas-a-Just shocks and struts and experience greater stability, handling, and control over twin-tube designs. Whether your vehicle is originally equipped with a monotube or...Replacement for an OE monotube shock to restore/keep the vehicle's original performance characteristicsIdeal as an upgrade from an OE twin-tube for quicker, more responsive handling and control$27.04 - $132.15
- Gabriel® Ultra™ Premium Shock AbsorberUltra™ Premium Shock Absorber by Gabriel®. Gabriel® Ultra™ shocks and struts for today’s vehicles are in a class of their own. Ultras are precision engineered with exclusive G-Force™ Technology for quicker response, longer...Infinitely Variable Damping for on-demand control on all road conditionsG-Force technology for quicker response, improved product life and consistent, reliable ride control$17.48 - $149.19
- Bilstein® B4 Series Replacement Shocks and StrutsB4 Series Replacement Shocks and Struts by Bilstein®. BILSTEIN has a legendary reputation for providing original equipment components to many of the world’s finest vehicle manufacturers. The BILSTEIN B4 Series provides the same...Constant damping characteristics under any loadConsistent performance and handling give the vehicle a new car feel every time$33.42 - $527.75
- Genuine® Shock & StrutShock & Strut by Genuine®. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair, but before you waste your time and gas running out to...$57.08 - $1,791.09
- Genuine® Shock and StrutShock and Strut by Genuine®. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair, but before you waste your time and gas running out...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$57.08 - $1,791.09
- Sachs® Shock & StrutShock and Strut by Sachs®. Sachs shock absorbers distinguish themselves through original equipment quality and innovative technology. They provide performance and dynamics, ensuring perfect road grip and cornering behavior, no...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$28.20 - $317.73
- Sachs® Super Touring™ Shock & StrutSuper Touring™ Shock & Strut by Sachs®.SACHS shock absorbers distinguish themselves through original equipment quality and innovative technology. They provide performance and dynamics, ensuring perfect road grip and cornering...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$26.55 - $630.31
- Miessler Automotive® Air Suspension CompressorAir Suspension Compressor by Miessler Automotive®. The suspension compressor inflates or deflates the air spring bags as needed. When the vehicle drops below factory height, the compressor turns on and fills the air bags. Miessler...Designed to replace your worn out air suspension partHelps restore the original air suspension system performance$176.96 - $1,179.75
- Cardone® Air Suspension SpringAir Suspension Spring by Cardone®. When applicable, improvements based on typical failure modes of original units are incorporated into the design and manufacture of replacement component parts, which translates into longer service...50-state emissions street legalThe finest quality at a great price$88.00 - $401.01
- Unity® Air Suspension Strut AssemblyAir Suspension Strut Assembly by Unity®. This is one single side complete strut assembly that matches original equipment quality and ride height. It comes fully assembled with all new parts for premium ride sophistication, and...Unity offers complete strut assemblies that match original equipment design and ride heightEach comes fully assembled with all new parts$132.35 - $650.00
- MOOG® Radius Arm and Ball JointRadius Arm and Ball Joint by MOOG®. Replace your worn or damaged bushings with stronger and longer-lasting bushings from MOOG that effectively absorb substantial loads and are less prone to splitting or cracking with age than your...Restore handling and enable proper alignmentReduce noise$25.02 - $317.40
- Beck Arnley® Suspension LinksSway Bar Link by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s, brand...OE quality products from top original equipmentTop quality materials$7.88 - $124.25
- Centric® Control ArmControl Arm by Centric®. The company has one of the industry’s best programs for tracking and cataloging original equipment, and devising quality aftermarket and OE parts for consumers, mechanics and car makers.Intended for a comfortable driving experienceExpertly crafted from premium materials$27.65 - $241.77
Guides & Articles
- Performance Suspension PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Automotive ToolsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance Suspension PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance Suspension PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Replacement Suspension PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
Porsche Suspension Parts Reviews
2006 Porsche Cayenne