Porsche Performance Exhaust Systems
- 356 Performance Exhaust Systems
- 911 Series Performance Exhaust Systems
- 912 Performance Exhaust Systems
- 914 Performance Exhaust Systems
- 918 Performance Exhaust Systems
- 924 Performance Exhaust Systems
- 928 Performance Exhaust Systems
- 930 Performance Exhaust Systems
- 944 Performance Exhaust Systems
- 964 Performance Exhaust Systems
- 968 Performance Exhaust Systems
- 993 Performance Exhaust Systems
- 996 Performance Exhaust Systems
- 997 Performance Exhaust Systems
- Boxster Performance Exhaust Systems
- Cajun Performance Exhaust Systems
All around the world, Porsche is renowned for its tremendous racecar credentials. It follows that such an impressive machine should have an equally impressive performance exhaust system. CARiD stocks a wide range of Porsche exhaust systems, allowing a large selection to suit your taste. Onki round exhaust tips for instance present quite a good deal. They are made from stainless steel, which makes them durable and resistant to rust. The manufacturers are so confident of their product’s quality that they issue a three-year warranty or lifetime warranty on exhaust quality and materials. This means that the manufacturer of whichever exhaust system you buy from CARiD is wholly responsible for any defects arising within the warranty period. Onki exhaust tips for Porsche also come with a chrome-plated exterior to give your car that shiny look. Installation is quite simple, involving the welding of these exhaust tips into the construction to ensure a superior fit.
Alternatively, choose the Borla Porsche stainless steel cat-back exhaust system. The Borla muffler for Porsche has a straight-through design that allows swift exhaust gas flow while reducing restriction. This creates a conducive environment for increased horsepower and torque, enabling the car to achieve top performance within a short duration. Borla’s stainless tubes are mandrel-bent to guarantee smooth bends for easy flow of exhaust fumes. They also have a crossover junction that helps reduce backpressure thereby improving horsepower and torque. The MagnaFlow street series cat-back exhaust system also appropriately fits the Porsche brand. The MagnaFlow range of exhausts produces a deep bold resonance, attracting the attention of all around. They also reduce the in-cabin drone prevalent in other inferior performance exhaust systems. Porsche exhaust engineers tightly pack the acoustics materials to ensure sound degradation does not occur. You can be sure that the beautiful sound will remain for a long time to come. MagnaFlow exhausts for Porsche are polished and will perfectly complement the sporty looks of your car.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 2 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit Federal Pre-OBDII Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $425.37$425.37
- Flowmaster® - dBX Series™ Stainless Steel Laminar Flow MufflerStarting at: $149.99$149.99
- DEC® - 49-State OBDII Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $526.02$526.02
- Genuine® - Tail PipeStarting at: $122.99$122.99
- Agency Power® - Super Sport Axle-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $1,495.00$1,495.00
- Eastern® - Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $145.25$145.25
- Original Equipment® - MufflerStarting at: $782.83$782.83
- Kayser® - Heater Blower HoseStarting at: $2.19$2.19
Posted by Gerald K.
"For anyone to purchase this item I would highly suggest. It fits nice in my stock muffler location with some small modifications from the exhaust shop. The sound has a tone depending on what vehicle and motor and of course your choice of setup. However I have a 01 Nissan Pathfinder and did the dual exhaust setup and I am amazed for what this product did for me. Flowmaster has a good name and I stand behind their product!"