- (21)Complete SystemsPorsche Cayman
- (78)HeadersPorsche Cayman
- (59)Catalytic ConvertersPorsche Cayman
- (204)MufflersPorsche Cayman
- (145)Exhaust TipsPorsche Cayman
- (236)Exhaust PipesPorsche Cayman
- (113)Clamps, Hangers, GasketsPorsche Cayman
- (197)Emission ControlPorsche Cayman
- (142)Performance ChipsPorsche Cayman
The Porsche Cayman is a combination of high performance and affordability. It’s relatively lighter than its contemporaries are yet it displays the trademark awesome performance that we all expect from Porsche. Nevertheless, the Cayman is prevented from giving its very best by a stock exhaust system that restricts the flow of exhaust gases. To alleviate this problem, you need to replace the stock exhaust system with a performance exhaust system from CARiD. Performance Porsche Cayman exhaust systems enhance performance by reducing backpressure within the engine cylinders. This leads to rapid evacuation of exhaust gases and inflow of fresh oxygen into the cylinders. The pay offs come immediately. You have an increase in horsepower and torque gains by a significant 10%. In addition, fuel economy is realized at cruising speed. You will make significant savings when your car travels more miles on the same tank of fuel.
Fuel savings and increased power are not the only benefits accruing to you. You also get to have a product that does not rust. Aftermarket exhaust systems are famous for their durability. They are made from austenitic stainless steel, which is tougher than ordinary stainless steel. Austenitic stainless steel is strengthened by the presence of nickel and chromium making it extra resistant to corrosion. In addition, the custom exhaust system comes with a lifetime warranty, which guarantees that your first is your last purchase. Moreover, aftermarket systems also come with awesome sound. The deep growl they produce is designed to suit the power of your car. The sound quality is also guaranteed to last a lifetime. Engineers tightly pack the acoustics materials to ensure there is no sound degradation over time. Installation is also fairly easy. Each product comes with a manual making installation an easy task. Your Porsche Cayman’s performance is important to you. Install a Porsche Cayman exhaust system and witness as your Cayman achieves unbelievable performance.
- Borla® Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Borla®. This unique system allows you to adjust your level of sound and power, from quiet and restrictive to louder and free flowing. It features a patented Borla straight-through muffler and mandrel bent pipes...A selection of block-off plates allows you to adjust exhaust flowPlate with larger hole for increased power and a more aggressive exhaust note$315.99 - $3,340.99
- Borla® Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to...Throatier Exhaust NoteHorsepower and Torque Increased by 7 – 10%$315.99 - $3,535.99
- Agency Power® Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Agency Power®. If you looking to gain horsepower and produce a sound that blows Ferrari and Lamborghini owners away, this is the exhaust for you!$995.00 - $5,000.00
- aFe® Exhaust TipExhaust Tip by aFe®. This stylish exhaust tip will be the finishing touch for any exhaust system. Made of the finest stainless steel, it's available in a highly polished finish or powder coated wrinkle black. Each features the aFe...$55.00 - $595.00
- Borla® Touring™ Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemTouring™ Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla®, MILD GROWL SOUND. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust...$315.99 - $1,833.99
- Borla® S-Type™ Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemS-Type™ Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla exhaust. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are...$349.99 - $3,535.99
- Banks® Stinger™ Exhaust SystemStinger™ Exhaust System by Banks®. With its engineered exhaust, intake and fuel management upgrades, economical Stinger adds impressive power, efficiency and durability—and sounds great doing it! The Banks Power Dual Exhaust...$388.80 - $2,441.07
- Flowmaster® Pipe KitUniversal Scavenger X-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster®. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of...$71.08 - $373.93
- Banks® PowerPack™ Exhaust SystemPowerPack™ Exhaust System by Banks®. Improve performance and economy with a Banks Monster Exhaust system. Increased pipe size is only part of it. Banks uses constant-diameter mandrel bending to keep their stainless steel pipes...Increased Horsepower Performance: Up to 100 hpIncreased Torque Performance: Up to 175 ft. lbs.$358.75 - $2,798.00
- aFe® Mach Force XP Exhaust SystemMach Force XP Exhaust System by aFe®. Get increased exhaust flow, more horsepower and torque, improved performance and lower exhaust gas temperatures with the aFe Mach Force XP Exhaust System. aFe dyno tests every system for...$345.00 - $4,495.00
- Buddy Club® Spec II Exhaust SystemSpec II Exhaust System by Buddy Club®. The Buddy Club Spec II muffler is a light weight and highly efficient muffler that is made to perform for circuit run. In its street version, to optimize torque in the low to mid speed range,...Specially designed system for competition use onlyIncrease of exhaust gas velocity in order to improve efficiency$40.00 - $600.00
- aFe® Twisted Steel HeadersTwisted Steel Long Tube Headers by aFe®. The new Twisted Steel performance header from aFe Power is redefining the header industry with the new pulse control technology. aFe engineers have designed this header using optimum tube...16-gauge 304 stainless steel mandrel-bent tubing for unrestricted flow4-to-1 formed collectors decrease turbulence and increases exhaust velocity$995.00 - $1,995.00
- Agency Power® HeaderHeader by Agency Power®. Adding a high quality exhaust header is a great way to gain power for your car. The Agency Power stainless steel exhaust header is constructed with quality in mind and the purpose of gaining power. Designed...$600.00 - $3,500.00
- Flowmaster® ResonatorResonators by Flowmaster®. The resonators are designed for use in conjunction with Flowmaster Mufflers for improved sound reduction and minimize interior resonance.Reduce Interior ResonanceWork with Flowmaster Mufflers$82.05 - $189.01
- AWE Tuning® 304 SS Performance Muffler Set304 SS Performance Muffler Set by AWE Tuning®. The short and sweet of it is that this muffler, like all AWE Tuning mufflers, went through a rigorous development period where we ironed out some odd sounds that this engine can make...Incredible SoundEasy bolt-on installation$547.40 - $2,056.20
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
- Centric® Brake Pad Sensor$15.87 - $30.92
- KSport® ProComp Cross Drilled Front Brake Kit$1,995.00 - $2,445.00