- (1)Mirror CoversPorsche Boxster
- (1)Door SillsPorsche Boxster
- (12)Emblems + LetteringPorsche Boxster
- (5)Custom GrillesPorsche Boxster
- (145)Exhaust TipsPorsche Boxster
- (30)Side VentsPorsche Boxster
- (821)License Plates & FramesPorsche Boxster
- (4)Aluminum MatsPorsche Boxster
- (16)Billet PedalsPorsche Boxster
- (177)Hitch CoversPorsche Boxster
- (13)Mud FlapsPorsche Boxster
Thanks to your road friend such as Porsche Boxster, you are the almighty. Then, you will do everything you want. Before every adventure, you need to be confident that your Boxster has enough accessories and parts which will make your car work to its best. Furthermore, with the help of these products, your Boxster will not let you down in any road condition. You are able to choose these things at one of the most reputable companies in the industry, that is CARiD. At CARiD.com, you can find whatever you want, for example headlights, spoilers, cargo liners, seat covers, steering wheels, dash covers, body kits, custom hoods, and some other necessary products.
Among them, you can find the Porsche Boxster Chrome Accessories that are designed to provide any part of your car a classy contrast. Engineered in various materials, chrome accessories that are stored by CARiD are delivered from the major brands, such as Putco, SES Trims, ACC, RI, AMI, and other famous ones. With the products built by these producers, your Boxster will always look more attractive. Besides, it will help you to be separated you from the other car owners while you are on the road. CAiD.com will make you forget about the problems.
- Eurosport Daytona® Letters KitLetters Kit by Eurosport Daytona®. Easily change the appearance of your car. These letters are easy to install - just clean, peel, and press into place.$0.80 - $119.95
- TFP® Chrome Bodyside MoldingChrome Bodyside Molding by TFP®. Set of 4. TFP is proud to bring you these Bodyside Molding Full Replacement Style. These molding are for trucks that did not come from the factory with body side moldings and need to add a little...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$30.46 - $185.44
- T-Rex® Side VentSide Vent by T-Rex®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by T-Rex® will last a lifetime. It will meet...Exclusive full formed mesh design12 gauge frame$74.19 - $459.54
- BTP® Engine TrimEngine Trim BTP®. This superior product by BTP is designed to make your engine's compartment durable and stylish. It is made from high-grade materials to ensure maximum strength and firstrate quality. This performance part will...Designed to make your engine's compartment durable and stylishMade from premium materials$2.75 - $58.95
- Clayton Machine Works® Interior TrimInterior Trim by Clayton Machine Works®. They're machined from 6063-T0 aluminum and have a mill finish. The moldings can be easily shaped for any body contour, polished to a mirror finish, and installed with 3M high-strength...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$19.00 - $99.00
- SAA® LetteringLettering by SAA®. Enhance your vehicle with a true style of chrome. Your ride deserves nothing but the quality and that's what SAA has for you. This chrome trim product is laser-cut from SS to ensure precise fit on your ride. The...Designed with CAD/CAM equipment and cut with laser precision for a perfect fitUses 3M Acrylic Foam backing and does not require any special tools for installation$8.83 - $165.60
- SAA® EmblemsEmblems by SAA®. Enhance your vehicle with a true style of chrome. Your ride deserves nothing but the quality and that's what SAA has for you. This chrome trim product is laser-cut from SS to ensure precise fit on your ride. The SS...Designed with CAD/CAM equipment and cut with laser precision for a perfect fitUses 3M Acrylic Foam backing and does not require any special tools for installation$8.83 - $165.60
- RI® EmblemEmblem by RI®. If you want to add the branded look to your vehicle, you can install the universal emblem on your model.Made from automotive-grade ABS plasticMade to complement the style of your vehicle$21.00 - $107.10
- Replace® Front Bumper CoverFront Bumper Cover by Replace®. The bumper cover is the outermost and only visible part of the bumper assembly, and may suffer impact damage in even a minor collision. A damaged bumper cover will disfigure your vehicle and detract...Same quality as OE for lessDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$6.96 - $975.52
- Replace® Rear Bumper CoverRear Bumper Cover by Replace®. The bumper cover is the outermost and only visible part of the bumper assembly, and may suffer impact damage in even a minor collision. A damaged bumper cover will disfigure your vehicle and detract...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$3.34 - $1,002.53
- Agency Power® Carbon Fiber Mirror Covers (AP-987-605)Carbon Fiber Mirror Covers by Agency Power®. The carbon fiber mirror covers are a simple yet elegant addition to your hot RWD coupe. The parts stick on using double sided tape to the top half of the mirrors. They are sold in pairs...Carbon fiberEasy, tool-free installation$295.00
- ICI® 5" x 24" U-Cut Chrome Pillar Post (UCUT-PP)Universal 5" x 24" U-Cut Chrome Pillar Post. by ICI®. ICI U-Cut Universal Trim is a do-it-yourself automotive trim accessory made from high quality chrome ABS. With pre-affixed 3M High Performance Adhesive it is easy to install...Made from High Quality Bright Chrome ABSEasy No Drill Installation (Universal Fit)$103.93
- RI® Mirror Finish Stainless Steel Window Belt Moldings (11-903)Universal Mirror Finish Stainless Steel Window Belt Moldings (11-903) by RI®. 1/2"x4'. Add some shine to your vehicle with these attractive Stainless Steel Moldings. They’re available in Mirror and Brushed finish so you can get...Manufactured from high quality 304 Stainless SteelAvailable in mirror and brushed finish$17.50
- RI® Brushed Stainless Steel Window Belt Moldings (11-903B)Universal Brushed Stainless Steel Window Belt Moldings (11-903B) by RI®. 1/2"x4'. Add some shine to your vehicle with these attractive Stainless Steel Moldings. They’re available in Mirror and Brushed finish so you can get just...Manufactured from high quality 304 Stainless SteelAvailable in mirror and brushed finish$18.38
- AMI® Polished Billet Door Handle Buckets (700)Universal Polished Billet Door Handle Buckets by AMI®, 1 Pair. With 2 Keyholes. Customize your door handles with these CNC-machined handles and buckets from AMI. Although they’re wild-looking, they’re a direct bolt-on...Direct replacement for your factory handlesMachined from aluminum billet$180.64
Guides & Articles
- Chrome TrimPillar Post Trim: Mirror-Bright Dress-Up For The OutsideWhile chrome trim has gone in and out of fashion on automobiles over the years, it’s hard to deny the reason chrome always comes back into fashion is because it simply looks so good. Applied in just the right amount, chrome pieces can really make the lines of any car or truck pop. When most vehicles roll off the assembly line though, trim pieces around doors and windows are often found lacking - but with potential for easy improvement.
- Rocker Panels & FloorsFitment, Style, Installation | Rocker Panel Trim Options ExplainedSince the demise of built-in running boards after World War II, auto manufacturers have been using rocker panel moldings to dress up a vehicle area that would otherwise be plain-looking and nondescript. Technically, a rocker panel is the section of a vehicle’s body below the doors and between the front and rear wheel wells. For decades, stainless steel molding strips were installed over rocker panels for styling purposes and to protect the body from stones and debris. Typically, a value-priced base model would have no rocker panel moldings at all, a higher-trim level would feature a slim molding strip just below the doors, and the most expensive version of a car would be equipped with wide rocker molding sets that extended further up onto the doors.
- Chrome TrimChrome Trim: Overlay vs. ReplacementOne of the more eye-catching tricks automobile manufacturers have used to differentiate higher-priced luxury versions of a car model from value-priced versions of it has been to vary the amount of chrome trim on the vehicle. Base model cars and trucks (also known as "strippers" or "entry level") have little if any chrome while luxury and top-of-the-line ones have the most chrome. In years past, plain Jane cars were simply painted in all areas instead of being chromed. In more recent decades, the low-cost replacement of choice has become black plastic. This makes base models easier than ever to spot because the eye catches hard on black plastic. Completely missing is the pleasing chrome finish on grilles, door trim, mirror assemblies, light bezels, and other areas. Base models end up looking more like fleet vehicles or work trucks than anything prestigious, especially to people who aren't automotive enthusiasts.
- Chrome TrimIs Chrome Back in Style?The brilliant gleam and glimmer that comes from bright chrome and polished stainless steel can transform almost every part of your vehicle! Besides the great selection of trim accessories, you also benefit from the high quality of today’s chrome and stainless steel parts.