Porsche Boxster Accessories & Parts
The Porsche Boxter rolled off the line in 1996 as a mid-engine roadster. Since its premier, the Boxster has become one of the best-known models on the Porsche roster along with the 911 and the Cayenne SUV. The Boxster was an important release for the Porsche brand, as the '90s up until that point were not highly successful for the automaker. At launch, the Porsche Boxster was equipped with a power-operated soft top and a 2.5L flat six-cylinder engine rated at approximately 200 horsepower. By the year 2000, the Boxster S entered the lineup showing off larger wheels and brakes, a stiffer sport-tuned suspension, and an engine that pumped out up to 250 horsepower.
In 2001, Porsche implemented its Porsche Stability Management system into the Boxster. Few changes were made to the Boxster parts until 2004, when the engine configurations were given a slight boost. A year later, Porsche rolled out the second generation Boxster. With styling inspired by the Carrera GT, the model also featured a bevy of changes to the interior parts, which included improved cabin materials and a updated dash. The 2.7L flat-six was good for up to 228 horsepower while the Boxster S threw out 258 hp. Engines were mated to a five-speed manual transmission, a six-speed manual, or a five-speed automatic. 2007 ushered in more adjustments to the Boxster, such as the 2.7L being able to generate 245 horsepower and the Boxster S’s 3.4L configuration made bolder to 295 horsepower.
The Boxster was redesigned heading into the 2009 model year. Once again, the model was made available as the base Boxster and the Boxster S. The base version displayed a 2.9 flat-six cylinder engine which produced 255 horsepower along with 214 pounds-per-foot of torque. The Boxster S was equipped with a 3.4L flat-six capable of 310 horsepower and 266 pounds-per-foot of torque. Engines were mated to a standard six-speed manual transmission or Porsche's PDK seven-speed dual-clutch automated manual gearbox, which can operate in full automatic mode or with manual-gear shift using steering-wheel mounted buttons.
The Porsche Boxster brings all of the company characteristics and parts from the past and meshes them with the sensibilities of the contemporary driving age into one incredible unit. The Boxster showcases the dramatic shape and style that is edgy, sexy, and unrelenting. It catches your gaze and doesn't let go. And for all the aggressive performance and HP that the Boxster is capable of, it is the smooth handling is what defines this model as a luxury sports-car. Given all of its versatility and dynamic features, the Boxster may very well be one of the most complete cars in its class, especially when fitted with the right accessories.
Porsche Boxster Accessories and Parts are at CARiD.com in the highest quality on the planet. That's because we stock our inventory with nothing less than the finest options available, including wood dash kits, floor mats, wheels, grille guards, and more. All of our Porsche Boxster accessories and parts come from the world's most respected manufacturers at a value that makes it easy. After all, we want you to be able to get your hands on the upgrades you want without having to empty your wallet. In other words, when it comes to Porsche Boxster accessories, we make it easy!
- Coverking® Neosupreme Printed Custom Seat Coversfrom $137.49 - $171.86# 15682058
- # 10601301
- Thule® Roll Model Kayak Rack$249.95# 32505635
- Yakima® FatCat Roof Ski and Snowboard Racksfrom $219.00 - $239.00# 12812702
- Remin® Full Kitfrom $162.00 - $210.60# 17494994
- Centric® Posi Quiet™ Remanufactured Loaded Brake Caliperfrom $131.23 - $245.55# 20389828
- # 7551075
- KSport® ProComp Front Brake Kitfrom $1,995.00 - $2,445.00# 15227160
Whatever you expect from your Porsche Boxster, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Porsche Boxster and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- Tents Car Tents
- Porsche Boxster Dash Kits
- Porsche Boxster Boxster
- Porsche Boxster Spoilers
- Porsche Boxster Floor Mats
- Porsche Boxster Body Kits
- Porsche Boxster Cargo Liners
- Porsche Boxster Vertical Doors
- Porsche Boxster Seat Covers
- Porsche Boxster Car Covers
- Porsche Boxster Steering Wheels
- Porsche Boxster Custom Gauges
- Porsche Boxster Light Covers
- Porsche Boxster License Plates
- Porsche Boxster Wiper Blades
- Porsche Boxster Mud Flaps
- Porsche Boxster Custom Hoods
- Porsche Boxster Bike Racks
- Porsche Boxster Roof Racks
- Towing & Hitches Trailer Hitches
- Porsche Boxster Sun Shades
- Porsche Boxster Dash Covers
- Porsche Boxster Fender Flares
- Porsche Boxster Door Sills
- Porsche Boxster Car Organizers
- Porsche Boxster Pet Travel
- Porsche Boxster Car Bras
- Porsche Boxster Racing Seats
Perfect fit, excellent value! Thank you!