Porsche 918 is undoubtedly the car of the future. Set to be unveiled in 2014, this hybrid vehicle is expected to exhibit unparalleled functionality while retaining its practicality. Its flamboyant interior design and general outlook is outstandingly beautiful. Stay ahead in the game and get ready to keep the Porsche 918 at the forefront where it belongs by replacing its stock exhaust system with a performance exhaust system from CARiD immediately you get the car. Stock exhaust systems typically impede the vehicle’s performance by inhibiting the efficient flow of exhaust gases from the cylinders and the one built for the 918 is no different. The specially designed performance Porsche 918 exhaust systems reduce backpressure around the engine cylinders, allowing efficient evacuation of exhaust gases. The payoff will be immediate. There is an increase in horsepower and torque by a significant 10%, the vehicle will realize increased acceleration and peak performance will be achieved within a short duration. In addition, fuel economy is also realized and the car’s fuel consumption goes down even at cruising speed.
But improved performance without the appropriate roar would not be really satiating. You need to hear the deep, smooth growl that complements the power under the hood, a sure heart stopper attracting the attention of all and sundry. You may have the tone modified further to suit our preference. Aftermarket Porsche 918 exhaust systems are made from austenitic stainless steel, which is harder than ordinary steel and extremely resistant to corrosion. Each exhaust system comes with a lifetime warranty, guaranteeing quality of materials and workmanship used in manufacture of the product. The exhaust systems feature a polished exhaust tip which accentuates looks of your car. Installation of the exhaust system is also not difficult. Manufacturers make it easy to do-it-yourself by providing a comprehensive instruction manual to aid in the installation.
- Spec-D® Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Spec-D. Make whatever you drive run and sound like a high-performance machine with a Spec-D Exhaust System. The Spec-D system replaces your restrictive factory pipes and mufflers with large diameter mandrel bent...$13.36 - $623.00
- DynoMax® Race Series Bullet MufflerRace Series Bullet Muffler by DynoMax. This dyno tested and track proven muffler features unrestricted, straight-through design for maximum horsepower and CRF Technology for sound reduction. Its 100% welded construction ensures long...$20.03 - $77.90
- DynoMax® Super Turbo MufflerSuper Turbo Muffler by DynoMax. Get improved exhaust flow and reduced back pressure for better performance, and a mellow tone without annoying interior resonance, with this Super Turbo Muffler. Its patented flow directors and large...$48.86 - $185.86
- DynoMax® Ultra Flo Welded MufflerThis muffler-back exhaust system includes pipe, clamps, tip, and Ultra Flo Welded muffler that features unrestricted, straight-through design for a dyno-proven increase in power and maintains a deep throaty tone while absorbing...$66.15 - $230.24
- DynoMax® VT MufflerVT Muffler by DynoMax. The revolutionary DynoMax VT performance muffler will give your vehicle a deep, throaty sound and eliminate drone while increasing exhaust flow and horsepower. It is built using the exclusive DynoMax Valve...$94.15 - $253.65
- MBRP® Smokers Exhaust StackUniversal Smokers Exhaust Stack by MBRP. Nothing says big-rig brawn like a set of stacks belching diesel exhaust straight up in the air. Its a great look for a diesel pickup, as well as being totally practical. Pick the stack size...$159.99 - $274.99
- Diamond Eye® Exhaust PipeExhaust Pipe by Diamond Eye Performance. This products is created for those who are not afraid of the power. It is fine-tuned to deliver unrestricted power and tested against competition for maximum performance. The product includes...$18.29 - $255.51
- Diamond Eye® Muffler Delete TubeMuffler Delete Tube by Diamond Eye Performance. This products is created for those who are not afraid of the power. It is fine-tuned to deliver unrestricted power and tested against competition for maximum performance. The product...$23.94 - $86.49
- Vibrant Performance® Exhaust Manifold FlangeExhaust Manifold Flange by Vibrant Performance.$39.95 - $389.95
- GReddy® Exhaust GasketExhaust Gasket by GReddy.$4.75 - $23.75
- APEXi® Exhaust Muffler GasketUniversal Exhaust Muffler Gasket by APEXi.$22.04 - $27.56
- Spectre Performance® Header Bolt SetUniversal Header Bolt by Spectre Performance.$9.96 - $16.60
- Eastern® Universal Fit Catalytic ConverterUniversal Fit Catalytic Converter by Eastern Catalytic. Whether your catalytic converter is damaged by road debris or failed due to an engine problem, you definitely need a new one, and this product is the way to go. Made of...$68.15 - $246.15
- Flowmaster® 223 Series Stainless Steel Round Catalytic Converter (2.25" Inlet / 2.25" Outlet, 10.5" Length) (2230124)Universal 223 Series Stainless Steel Round Catalytic Converter without Air Tube (2230124) by Flowmaster. Inlet Diameter: 2.25". Outlet Diameter: 2.25". Catalytic Converter Width: 4". Catalytic Converter Length: 10.5". Inlet / Outlet...$73.86
- Flowmaster® 223 Series Stainless Steel Round Catalytic Converter (2.5" Inlet / 2.5" Outlet, 10.5" Length) (2230125)Universal 223 Series Stainless Steel Round Catalytic Converter without Air Tube (2230125) by Flowmaster. Inlet Diameter: 2.5". Outlet Diameter: 2.5". Catalytic Converter Width: 4". Catalytic Converter Length: 10.5". Inlet / Outlet...$73.86
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
- TYC® A/C Condenser (3760)$114.30