- (21)Complete SystemsPorsche 911 Series
- (140)HeadersPorsche 911 Series
- (119)Catalytic ConvertersPorsche 911 Series
- (233)MufflersPorsche 911 Series
- (159)Exhaust TipsPorsche 911 Series
- (276)Exhaust PipesPorsche 911 Series
- (181)Clamps, Hangers, GasketsPorsche 911 Series
- (459)Emission ControlPorsche 911 Series
- (11)Performance ChipsPorsche 911 Series
The Porsche 911 Series models combine practicality and performance in an unparalleled manner. They produce tremendous amounts of power and move with explosive speed, making riding them an unforgettable experience. But even then, they can do with a little prepping up in performance. To achieve the best performance, you need to replace the factory exhaust system of your Porsche 911 with an aftermarket exhaust system from CARiD. Aftermarket Porsche 911 Series exhaust systems enhance performance in the engine by reducing backpressure and turbulence within the engine cylinders. The effect of this is in increased power, wonderful sound and an awesome appearance. The first payback is increased horsepower and torque leading to higher acceleration and efficient performance within record time. Efficiency brings about reduced fuel consumption leading to increased savings and fuel economy at all speeds. Besides, you have an exhaust system that does rot. This is because performance 911 Series exhaust systems are durable and rust proof. They are made from austenitic stainless steel, a hardened material that does corrode.
All the aforementioned benefits cannot draw attention without the awesome roar that comes with performance Porsche 911 Series exhaust systems. The primal growl produced matches the power of the Porsche 911. It’s a sure head turner, drawing the attention of everyone on the roads. Even better, the sound can be completely customized to suit your taste. Sound quality is consistently high over the life of the unit and is guaranteed to remain so because the acoustic material is packed in a manner that prevents sound degradation. In addition, the aftermarket exhaust system comes with a polished exhaust tip, giving the 911 an exquisite shine on the rear. Manufacturers also provide an instruction manual to enable installation of the unit. Using the manual as a guide, installing a Porsche 911 Series exhaust system becomes a simple task.
- Borla® Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Borla®. This unique system allows you to adjust your level of sound and power, from quiet and restrictive to louder and free flowing. It features a patented Borla straight-through muffler and mandrel bent pipes...A selection of block-off plates allows you to adjust exhaust flowPlate with larger hole for increased power and a more aggressive exhaust note$315.99 - $3,340.99
- Borla® Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to...Throatier Exhaust NoteHorsepower and Torque Increased by 7 – 10%$315.99 - $3,535.99
- Borla® ATAK™ Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemATAK™ Stainless Steel Exhaust System Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through, multi-core ATAK mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes...$540.99 - $3,340.99
- Flowmaster® Pipe KitUniversal Scavenger X-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster®. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of...$71.08 - $373.93
- Borla® S-Type™ Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemS-Type™ Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla exhaust. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are...$349.99 - $3,535.99
- aFe® Cat-Back Exhaust SystemCat-Back Exhaust System by aFe®. aFe is proud to introduce the Cat-Back Exhaust System.Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$1,695.00 - $4,495.00
- Agency Power® Cat-Back Exhaust SystemThe Cat-Back is designed for customers seeking increased performance and better economy, combined with a powerful and well tuned exhaust note, making a real statement within legal limits with a pleasing, deep and manly tone.$600.00 - $3,250.00
- Agency Power® Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Agency Power®. If you looking to gain horsepower and produce a sound that blows Ferrari and Lamborghini owners away, this is the exhaust for you!$400.00 - $5,000.00
- AWE Tuning® SwitchPath™ 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust SystemSwitchPath™ 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System by AWE Tuning®. The SwitchPath™ Exhaust sets a new standard. Beyond the hand crafted detail that is standard for every AWE Tuning Performance Exhaust, this one packs a little something...Designed and manufactured in-house at AWE TuningCrafted from T304 stainless steel$1,421.40 - $5,515.40
- AWE Tuning® 304 SS Full Exhaust System304 SS Full Exhaust System with Polished Silver Tips by AWE Tuning®. Born in AWE Tuning engineering lab, and perfected on the track, AWE Tuning Full exhaust system is for serious drivers only. Comprised of 321 stainless steel...Thick 16 gauge 321 Stainless Steel headers200 cell German HJS catalytic converters$6,435.40
- AWE Tuning® Turbo Performance 304 SS Exhaust SystemTurbo Performance 304 SS High Flow Cat Section Exhaust System with Chrome Silver Quad Tips (3" Tubing) by AWE Tuning. Presenting the only Exhaust System with enough craftsmanship to bear the AWE Tuning name. Behind the finished...Hi-Flow Cat, and Cat Delete/Test Pipe options+ 29 hp / + 32 ft lb at the crank with RSR Style Tips$2,755.40 - $4,227.40
- AWE Tuning® Exhaust Solution 304 SS Exhaust SystemExhaust Solution 304 SS Exhaust System without Tips by AWE Tuning®. Main Piping Diameter: 3". The only Exhaust system with enough craftsmanship to bear the AWE Tuning name. Behind the work of art are hundreds of hours of...Peak Gains: + 23 hp / + 22 ft lb at the crank with RSR Style TipsPeak Gains: + 15 hp / + 22 ft lb at the crank with OE and Quad Tip Systems$3,307.40 - $3,675.40
- Borla® XR-1™ Stainless Steel Long Tube HeaderXR-1™ Stainless Steel Long Tube Header by Borla®. Extract the horsepower hidden in your engine with these long tube headers. These headers are designed to be used with other performance upgrades and without the catalytic...$945.99 - $1,865.99
- Borla® XR-1™ Dragster Stainless Steel Race HeaderXR-1™ Dragster Race Stainless Steel Short Tube Header by Borla®. Series: XR-1™. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.75". Collector Outlet Diameter: 2.5". CARB Compliant: No. System Type: Short Tube. Drop ETs and raise your MPH the quiet...Race winning designLarge diameter tubes for increased flow$1,195.99
- aFe® Twisted Steel HeadersTwisted Steel Long Tube Headers by aFe®. The new Twisted Steel performance header from aFe Power is redefining the header industry with the new pulse control technology. aFe engineers have designed this header using optimum tube...16-gauge 304 stainless steel mandrel-bent tubing for unrestricted flow4-to-1 formed collectors decrease turbulence and increases exhaust velocity$995.00 - $1,995.00
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.