- ACCELERA® ALPHA$46.61 - $98.58
- ACHILLES® 2233$60.86 - $98.60
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.28 - $170.70
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-25 RFT$212.88 - $555.78
- CAPITOL® SPORT$48.00 - $90.00
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2$112.31 - $488.81
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.84 - $134.66
- DELINTE® DH2$41.21 - $109.50
About Pontiac Vibe Tires
The Pontiac Vibe has a distinctive styling design, with a strong engine and a reasonable ride quality. It has a roomy interior, designed to provide a serene ride quality. This vehicle is inexpensive to maintain and has competent fuel economy. Equipping the Vibe with the right set of tires will enhance its functionality. A number of factors will determine the type of tires you need for your car. These are the prevailing season, the type of car under consideration and the required performance level. CARiD has in stock a wide range of high performance Pontiac Vibe tires from the most reputable brands. They stock summer tires, winter tires and all season tires. The summer and winter tires are designed to be used in their respective seasons namely summer and winter. On the other hand, the all season tire is made to be used in summer as well as winter. These tires are snow rated for most part of the year. They also bear excellent traction in snow and ice. The Bridgestone Insignia tire is just one among the many all season tires available at CARiD.
Paved roads present minor challenges for most vehicles. As such, a regular tire will suffice on most occasions. It works best on freeways and neighborhood roads. However, if you are looking to go off the beaten path then a set of all terrain tires is required. The all terrain tire is sturdy and more reliable than the regular tire. Tread pattern quality has an impact on hydroplaning resistance and fuel economy. Reduced treads limit the easy flow of air currents between the grooves to cool the tire. Worn out tires also impede good performance. Consequently, you need to replace all worn out and aging tires with new tires. Also, install TPMS sensors on all tires to monitor air pressure and temperature. These devices also promote safety by warning the driver whenever significant deviations occur.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.